My Mood
    Brooding
    not worth it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I would say NO.
    Why?
    Sony Vaio ain't a good company. There laptops aren't really good for gaming. You might think the GPU is fine. But you will never know if the fans will keep up.
    And Sony's Customer Service blows. I had like around 2 Sony Vaio Laptops they all either crashed or burned on my while gaming. I wouldn't suggest it but eh that's based of my experience with them. If you want a decent gaming laptop I suggest you go with either DELL or Asus. My top brand is LENOVO there expensive but the the laptops are beast, if you choose the right ones. I currently have a Dell XPS l502x Runs practically everything I throw at it. Some heat comes out when playing BF3 But nothing a little fan speed change can cure. But it's really up to you. Do more research and look for more options don't stick to one base company. Look at others.

Multi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    I would say NO.
    Why?
    Sony Vaio ain't a good company. There laptops aren't really good for gaming. You might think the GPU is fine. But you will never know if the fans will keep up.
    And Sony's Customer Service blows. I had like around 2 Sony Vaio Laptops they all either crashed or burned on my while gaming. I wouldn't suggest it but eh that's based of my experience with them. If you want a decent gaming laptop I suggest you go with either DELL or Asus. My top brand is LENOVO there expensive but the the laptops are beast, if you choose the right ones. I currently have a Dell XPS l502x Runs practically everything I throw at it. Some heat comes out when playing BF3 But nothing a little fan speed change can cure. But it's really up to you. Do more research and look for more options don't stick to one base company. Look at others.
    Nah bro, I just wanted to know if it's worth it to buy a laptop w/o HD screen.
    I'm fine with cooling. I got myself cooling pads and all that, that's sorted out.

Besides, the laptop you have costs like 1000 euros, this one costs half the price

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    im think u need upgrade
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:https://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12