Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

In need of a publicist!

Read the thread completely before applying. Understand what it takes to be a publicist and what the job is all about.

Apply Here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/..._position.html

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ill do it now stfu racist.
    Last edited by Obama; 05-25-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    so basicly u want us to spam other sites with the mpgh logo sounds fun

ken

on here alot since 08

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    why not make combat armz hacks then you get all the publicity as the one site with a pub and vip hack and every one flood here
    God is watching

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blovtom1 For This Useful Post:

xpliedx (05-30-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thanks for the information. I already Applied for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    so basicly u want us to spam other sites with the mpgh logo sounds fun

ken

on here alot since 08
    No. Post the hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    ill apply for it post alot sound fun. gives me something to do but youll need to update hacks more if people come most come for hacks for me i stay for forums and hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ya /agreed....publicity is failing with only 1 new pub in the past 6 months :S
    ..: Newest :..

[IMG]https://i560.photobucke*****m/albums/ss44/Nookuios/Star-lightsig.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I believe any method of spreading the MPGH message is fair game considering we're better than them any way! I will personally do much Publicizing for the products on the way too, Dave. I'm glad to see you're keeping this going. It'll be nice to have a lot more releases soon for all the new comers to enjoy, or subscribe to.

Thanks

Thanks
    yes that so

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Just to have some idea guys:

When it comes to promoting your website or internet business, you have two main alternatives: advertising and publicity. Advertising is something you create, pay for and control. Publicity is something someone else writes or says about you when you do something good, noteworthy or interesting. Needless to say, publicity can be much more effective than advertising.

For example, if a friend gives you a rave review of a product because he bought it and loves it (publicity), it will carry more weight than if it came through a commercial or a paid spokesperson (advertising). Similarly, the opinion of your favorite movie critic will probably be more influential than a movie ad, the same way a good editorial review of a product will most likely be more effective than a loud radio commercial.

As a small internet business owner, you must learn to use publicity to your advantage. Here are six ways you can generate good publicity for your website or internet business:

* Search Engines: users will have more trust in a website if they find it in a bona-fide way, for example through a search engine query. A good position in regular search engine results is great publicity, and it can be much more effective than pay per click results or sponsored listings. Granted, it is more difficult to achieve a good position in the regular results than paying to be placed on top as a sponsor listing, but that is precisely what makes regular results more powerful and credible. If you want to improve your rankings with the search engines, follow some common search engine optimization techniques. Don't over-do it, though: search engines are catching up very quickly to over-optimization, and it may do you more harm than good.
    * Tell-a-Friend Scripts: In the internet world, the equivalent of word of mouth is word of mouse. Few marketing techniques work as well as a recommendation from a friend. You have probably seen those "Send This Page to a Friend" links or forms next to articles and news items. You must incorporate them to your site's pages to make it easy to recommend your site. These links or forms are created using cgi scripts, although it is not necessary for you learn how to create them or how to run them on your site. There are services like Bravene*****m that offer these scripts for free. You just cut and paste a snippet of HTML code on your page, and you're ready to go.
    * Text-Based Ads and Content Links: By now you probably have heard about Google AdSense, the "text based" advertising links that Google serves in millions of websites. While both text based links and traditional banners ads are advertising, text links work better because they "don't look like advertising". They look more like relevant options of a web page's navigational menu. Another way to turn advertising into publicity for your site or business is to get in-context links (links to your site from the body of an article). This links must be smoothly integrated into the copy of the article, so that the the article doesn't look like a sales pitch, and will be most effective when they truly add value to the article.
    * Testimonials: People tend to increase their trust in a business when they see that other people just like them have have tried its products and services and find them useful. It is important to include the name and email address of the people giving the testimonials, otherwise they will come across as phony, and their effect will backfire. Ask satisfied customers for permission to post their comments and their contact information before using them as testimonials.
    * Press releases: A successful press release is probably the most cost-effective way to generate publicity and credibility for your business. When writing a press release, you must remember to follow some common sense tips, like making your information timely and unique, present it in a format that will be attractive and easy to understand to the editors, create a catchy headline, use quotes from newsworthy people and write in third person voice. If you don't feel confident about your writing abilities, there are copywriting services that can do a professional job for you for a small fee.
    * Writing Articles: One of the best ways to promote your website is by writing articles that you can post in e-zines and sites that provide free content to e-zine publishers. This will establish you as an expert in your field and, with time, develop a solid customer base. The trick to turn your articles into effective publicity is to give useful, unbiased, value-adding advice (don't ever stuff your article with affiliate links or bogus recommendations). At the end of the article, remember to include a short bio with with your name, the name of your business, a short tagline, and the link to your website.

Hope I helped.
    I´m a small publicist of my own company but I actually do support-IT on flash web , hard, soft and all that stuff.
    K just don´t wanna make it too long , I was trying to help--

regards

Thanks

ok

ookgyubgiykbikbkjbjhkb whhops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If you haven't found anyone yet, ill do it.
    Seriously, i got nothing better to do the whole day.

So just PM me or talk to me on IRC, if you're okay.