Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Exclamation More Hacking Help~!

My computer says I have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistrutable but I don't know how to open it. Where do I find it and start using it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol.
    start
    then programs
    then microsoft
    then visual C++ redistributable 2010
    if you dont know how to open it,
    you shouldnt be attempting to make a hack yet IMO
    Successful buys: 20
    Successful sells: 4
    Successful trades: 9
    Scammed: 4

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouches/560562-vouches.html

^^^^^^^^^^^
    vouche for me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by kittens4life View Post
    My computer says I have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistrutable but I don't know how to open it. Where do I find it and start using it?
    I mean no offense but for you making hacks seems like it would be VERY difficult. I would just stick to using the hacks until you get wayyy more used to a computer, and then get MVSC++ 2012 and look at tutorials on it, dissect bases and that. But I wouldn't do that for another year or two yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi45 View Post
    I mean no offense but for you making hacks seems like it would be VERY difficult. I would just stick to using the hacks until you get wayyy more used to a computer, and then get MVSC++ 2012 and look at tutorials on it, dissect bases and that. But I wouldn't do that for another year or two yet.
    I know you think Im to inexperienced with computers to make hacks but waiting really isn't an option for me right now. I just want to learn hacking basics, create some quick easy hacks, upload them here, and continue on from there. I know it takes time but Im a fast learner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I know you think Im to inexperienced with computers to make hacks but waiting really isn't an option for me right now. I just want to learn hacking basics, create some quick easy hacks, upload them here, and continue on from there. I know it takes time but Im a fast learner.
    Waiting isn't really an option? I'm guessing it's more like you don't want to. Which I can respect the enthusiasm, that's for damn sure. But to learn hacking basics, look at the bases that are uploaded. Dissect them, look up EVERYTHING that is put in them. That's how I learned my very basics, by doing hotkey hacks. Then I got some help from a few other people. As long as you can prove yourself worthy as an asset to the site, I don't think people will have too much of a problem teaching you. But not too many people here like to teach. Just an FYI.

Thanks
    You need Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, not the redistributable package. All that does is let people who haven't installed VC++ run apps developed in it.
    You want this
    But please, we really don't need another "coder" who doesn't even know the language he "codes" in.

Oh no! Vortex is gay!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi45 View Post
    Waiting isn't really an option? I'm guessing it's more like you don't want to. Which I can respect the enthusiasm, that's for damn sure. But to learn hacking basics, look at the bases that are uploaded. Dissect them, look up EVERYTHING that is put in them. That's how I learned my very basics, by doing hotkey hacks. Then I got some help from a few other people. As long as you can prove yourself worthy as an asset to the site, I don't think people will have too much of a problem teaching you. But not too many people here like to teach. Just an FYI.
    Well.....as far as waiting? I guess its me not wanting to but at the same time, I don't even have my own PC, and when Im getting one isn't even on my mind. I do eveerything portable, on usb flash drives and what not. Also, how about you be my teacher? You seem to know your way around the coding and stuff. And I can be paitient when I need it most so, wanna teach me? I promise im an asset to this site! ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Well.....as far as waiting? I guess its me not wanting to but at the same time, I don't even have my own PC, and when Im getting one isn't even on my mind. I do eveerything portable, on usb flash drives and what not. Also, how about you be my teacher? You seem to know your way around the coding and stuff. And I can be paitient when I need it most so, wanna teach me? I promise im an asset to this site! ^^
    I can't teach you :/ I'm not too great at it myself. Plus between work ( I work 3rd shift, work at night sleep during the morning) and spending time with IRL's (girlfriend, family, friends) I don't really have time to be teaching. I'm sorry :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

You need Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, not the redistributable package. All that does is let people who haven't installed VC++ run apps developed in it.
    You want this
    But please, we really don't need another "coder" who doesn't even know the language he "codes" in.
    I don't mean to be mean but just a few things to consider.
    1. Im a girl, and I have loads of patience to learn.
    2. If you give me a chance, I can be a great asset to this site and even a better friend
    3.Im not trying to judge but you don't seem like " the master hacker " type person anyways, so just give me a chance.

Thanks
    I don't mean to be mean but just a few things to consider.
    1. Im a girl, and I have loads of patience to learn.
    2. If you give me a chance, I can be a great asset to this site and even a better friend
    3.Im not trying to judge but you don't seem like " the master hacker " type person anyways, so just give me a chance.
    Didn't say you couldn't be an asset and all, just asking you to please actually learn what you are doing before trying to become a hacker, because it instantly becomes evident if you didn't by the flood of help threads you will unleash. If you, unlike most people who come here (sadly), are actually willing to put the work in and learn, that's awesome, and I will gladly help.

Oh no! Vortex is gay!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Saltine For This Useful Post:

kittens4life (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Didn't say you couldn't be an asset and all, just asking you to please actually learn what you are doing before trying to become a hacker, because it instantly becomes evident if you didn't by the flood of help threads you will unleash. If you, unlike most people who come here (sadly), are actually willing to put the work in and learn, that's awesome, and I will gladly help.
    In all honesty, I would love it if you could help me start up my first hack, I don't know where to find a tutorial for learning C++ but I promise... no SWEAR that I will gladly put in the effort and actually try to learn stuff as I go along, so please, Help is appreciated. And I hope that you will consider teaching / helping me.

Thanks
    In all honesty, I would love it if you could help me start up my first hack, I don't know where to find a tutorial for learning C++ but I promise... no SWEAR that I will gladly put in the effort and actually try to learn stuff as I go along, so please, Help is appreciated. And I hope that you will consider teaching / helping me.
    Here are some resources to get you started:
    C/C++ tuts
    Add me on MSN if ya want (if you have one): fk127@live.com

Oh no! Vortex is gay!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Here are some resources to get you started:
    C/C++ tuts
    Add me on MSN if ya want (if you have one): fk127@live.com
    How do I add you on msn? I just made one for the first time so... yeah, how?

Thanks
    How do I add you on msn? I just made one for the first time so... yeah, how?
    Well since they decided to merge Skype and Windows Live Messenger:
    using skpe for WLM
    or you can go to outlook.com and use the web interface.

Oh no! Vortex is gay!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Im gonna go use it through skype. Just started downloading code:blocks for Windows 7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast