Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Post How to not get banned by spawning items/using the survival hack in DayZ (Chernarus)

Hey guys, I am T0xicF4rt and I have actually been a member of mpgh for quite a lot and got banned(permanently) on my last account for a very stupid mistake. But now I thought that I should contribute to this forum a little bit too so I am going to write this guide on how to not get banned by spawning items/not be so obvious, I have not gotten banned in DayZ unless the hack was detected and it was an instaban.

I wrote a little bit on the survival hack thread on how to not get banned as I saw a huge amount of people constantly crying that the hack is detected and they are getting banned. Since it got lost in the many pages of that thread and no one feels like searching the last 30+ pages for something that someone might have said that could help him, I`m making a completely new thread. I`ll try to make this a little better and longer.

1. The fact any admins arent online does not mean they are not monitoring your inventories, they dont have to be logged in to do that.
    2. When spawning items make sure you are at the place where they CAN spawn. For example, dont spawn an enfield in the shore, spawn an enfield at a place where it could spawn. For example I spawned in kamenka, went a little north and went up a deer stand. Then I spawned myself a DMR, some mags for it and a map. This was while 3 admins were monitoring.
    3. It is completely safe to spawn items no matter how rare where they could spawn, no matter how small chance.

I hope that sd333221 removes the AS50 and AS50 TWS premade spawn option in a future release (if there is) because imo peole are getting banned because they are spawning illegal weapons which AS50s now are.

EDIT about the AS50s: Okey, I learned that the AS50s are illegal in MOST servers but not all.
    Check if they are before spawning.

Servers where AS50s are legit:
    "offical public hive DayZ servers"

1 more time, DON`T SPAWN ILLEGAL ITEMS.

Got more? Please write them in this thread so I may add them.

Now this thread right here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...mes-legal.html
    shows what weapons are legal and will not get you instantly banned by most of the anti-hack scripts that servers use.(The as50 is still there, imo it is illegal as in the server I am, anyone found with an AS50 is instantly banned, but that might just be the server I play in)

Want to teleport?

Find out the timezones of admins online or check ts3 channel/forums/game if they are offline if you cant find the timezones out. Like I said before, the fact that admins arent online does not mean they are not monitoring your inventories/movement on the map.
    Don`t teleport unless you are 100% sure that there are no admins currently monitoring the map as there is a VERY big chance they will notice you going from cherno to nwaf in 5 seconds tho the map they use to monitor your movement lags ALOT so it takes awhile to refresh it.
    OR
    log in quickly, hope the admins didnt refresh/check while you were logging in (They see you on the map from the moment you go to lobby) and teleport asap. By following the second way, you could probably find some excuse though. The map does bug a little, atleast I think so as I saw a player who got to lobby go from cherno to 4-5km in a second but you could just say that "it shows the wrong place when I`m in the lobby" or something like that IF you get caught.

Now, I`m gonna go through some current features of the survival hack and tell you how to evade a ban/what not to use imo.

Spawn AS50 & Ammo -illegal in most servers
    Spawn AS50 Thermal & Ammo - illegal in most servers
    Spawn NOTILLEGALWEAPON & ammo - Spawn at a place like the atc/attc(Not really sure what it was) or check the dayzdb.com chernarus map to make sure where it spawns or just look it up on DayZ wiki.
    Spawn Food & Mtn. Dew - go for it, little risky in my opinion but if you consume them instantly then go for it.
    Spawn Medical Supplies - I use it alot and imo this is completely safe to use (put the unneeded items in your backpack or drop them after spawning with this option)
    Spawn All Gear (Map, Watch, et. al.) - no no no no no. Unless ofcourse you are the luckiest person in DayZ and find all of these in one place (If you want single items from these then use the Custom Weapon spawn option and spawn that one or two you want.
    Spawn Lee Enfield & Ammo - Yeah, you can pretty much use it anywhere. Though I don`t advise you use this at the three valleys and such. But enfield spawns almost everywhere so you should be good.
    Spawn Colt1911 & Ammo - Same as above.
    Spawn Satchel Charges - No. Legal in most servers but extremely suspicious
    Spawn local backpack near to you - Unless you want to lose everything you have or you want to have a bigger and invisible to the admins backpack till you find a good one then sure, go for it.
    Spawn local Bike - Admins can see your speed. I dont advise spawning ANY local vehicles but meh, shouldnt be too obvious because as I said before, the map refreshes slowly.
    Custom Weapon Spawn - Use to spawn LEGAL weapons and items like map.
    Custom Magazine Spawn - Use to spawn ammo for those LEGAL weapons you spawned or have and items like ghillie.
    Teleport to marker - Go a little bit up. Explained it.
    Repair & refuel vehicle - Go for it. If you plan on destorying the vehicle/driving it alot so the fuel would get pretty low then yeah.
    Player ESP (ingame and ingame map) - Always on for me. I dont think you can get banned for this unless the survival hack gets detected.
    Vehicle ESP (for the ingame map) - Same as above.
    Replenish blood, food and temperature - I use this alot too. I think that this is pretty safe to use.
    Increase humanity - Never tried, never will. I think this is too obvious, many servers if not all of them have leaderboards where you see your humanity, unless you want it up by lets say 1k or <1k then sure. But if you have -40k humanity and you make it 5k or more then yeah. I`d say you will get banned.
    No zombie aggro - If you are using the ESP and see no one near you then why not? But, if there are players around you and they see someone running around cherno for example with no zombie aggro, I`d say that gets alot of suspicion on you.
    No recoil - I use this all the time. Works very good, no ban.
    Extend view distance - I use this too, havent really noticed a change but it should increase the view distance by 50m or so and that can help alot when sniping.
    Disable grass (increases performance) This is one of the best features imo. I use it all the time, no ban.
    Flip nearest vehicle (useful for ATV's) Never used it. You can try. Not so sure about this.
    God mode (might not work on all types of damage) This may be good in certain moments but I wouldn`t use it. If someone hses you 1-2times especially with a sniper and they see you not dying. You will probably get a ban if they find out who you are, or the admins check who it was if any are online at that moment. (And most people are recording while playing, all the time)

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope to make more threads like this(Not certainly about DayZ) and improve this. If you have anything I should add here/take away, any improvements I could do. Please post them right here.
    Last edited by T0xicF4rt; 01-11-2013 at 05:10 AM.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to T0xicF4rt For This Useful Post:

azerak (01-10-2013),code3211 (01-11-2013),DinoCatPie (01-10-2013),Disrupt0r (01-11-2013),Dragherius (01-10-2013),Epies (01-11-2013),FullSmart (01-10-2013),inception58 (01-10-2013),killi99 (01-13-2013),Kitsutsuki (01-12-2013),Laslod (01-10-2013),Marsiko (01-10-2013),Otsdarva (01-21-2013),Predator23 (01-10-2013),sd333221 (01-10-2013),sikaknight (01-10-2013),T0xiC | Viper (02-02-2013),Tacticious✓ (01-10-2013),xLithium (01-10-2013),Xrider590 (01-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Very very good topic sir, will help out a lot of people who are new to those hacking stuff in DayZ.

Thanks
    nice guide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Good job and thank you, will feature a link to this topic in the next version of the hack
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Gj !

toooooshort

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by T0xicF4rt View Post
    Hey guys, I am T0xicF4rt and I have actually been a member of mpgh for quite a lot and got banned(permanently) on my last account for a very stupid mistake. But now I thought that I should contribute to this forum a little bit too so I am going to write this guide on how to not get banned by spawning items/not be so obvious, I have not gotten banned in DayZ unless the hack was detected and it was an instaban.

I wrote a little bit on the survival hack thread on how to not get banned as I saw a huge amount of people constantly crying that the hack is detected and they are getting banned. Since it got lost in the many pages of that thread and no one feels like searching the last 30+ pages for something that someone might have said that could help him, I`m making a completely new thread. I`ll try to make this a little better and longer.

1. The fact any admins arent online does not mean they are not monitoring your inventories, they dont have to be logged in to do that.
    2. When spawning items make sure you are at the place where they CAN spawn. For example, dont spawn an enfield in the shore, spawn an enfield at a place where it could spawn. For example I spawned in kamenka, went a little north and went up a deer stand. Then I spawned myself a DMR, some mags for it and a map. This was while 3 admins were monitoring.
    3. It is completely safe to spawn items no matter how rare where they could spawn, no matter how small chance.

I hope that Simozh removes the AS50 and AS50 TWS premade spawn option in a future release (if there is) because imo peole are getting banned because they are spawning illegal weapons which AS50s now are.

EDIT about the AS50s: Okey, I learned that the AS50s are illegal in MOST servers but not all.
    Check if they are before spawning.
    1 more time, DON`T SPAWN ILLEGAL ITEMS.

Now this thread right here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...mes-legal.html
    shows what weapons are legal and will not get you instantly banned by most of the anti-hack scripts that servers use.(The as50 is still there, imo it is illegal as in the server I am, anyone found with an AS50 is instantly banned, but that might just be the server I play in)

Want to teleport?

Find out the timezones of admins online or check ts3 channel/forums/game if they are offline if you cant find the timezones out. Like I said before, the fact that admins arent online does not mean they are not monitoring your inventories/movement on the map.
    Don`t teleport unless you are 100% sure that there are no admins currently monitoring the map as there is a VERY big chance they will notice you going from cherno to nwaf in 5 seconds tho the map they use to monitor your movement lags ALOT so it takes awhile to refresh it.
    OR
    log in quickly, hope the admins didnt refresh/check while you were logging in (They see you on the map from the moment you go to lobby) and teleport asap. By following the second way, you could probably find some excuse though. The map does bug a little, atleast I think so as I saw a player who got to lobby go from cherno to 4-5km in a second but you could just say that "it shows the wrong place when I`m in the lobby" or something like that IF you get caught.

Now, I`m gonna go through some current feature of the survival hack and tell you how to evade a ban/what not to use imo.

Spawn AS50 & Ammo -illegal in most servers
    Spawn AS50 Thermal & Ammo - illegal in most servers
    Spawn NOTILLEGALWEAPON & ammo - Spawn at a place like the atc/attc(Not really sure what it was) or check the dayzdb.com chernarus map to make sure where it spawns or just look it up on DayZ wiki.
    Spawn Food & Mtn. Dew - go for it, little risky in my opinion but if you consume them instantly then go for it.
    Spawn Medical Supplies - I use it alot and imo this is completely safe to use (put the unneeded items in your backpack or drop them after spawning with this option)
    Spawn All Gear (Map, Watch, et. al.) - no no no no no. Unless ofcourse you are the luckiest person in DayZ and find all of these in one place (If you want single items from these then use the Custom Weapon spawn option and spawn that one or two you want.
    Spawn Lee Enfield & Ammo - Yeah, you can pretty much use it anywhere. Though I don`t advise you use this at the three valleys and such. But enfield spawns almost everywhere so you should be good.
    Spawn Colt1911 & Ammo - Same as above.
    Spawn Satchel Charges - No. Legal in most servers but extremely suspicious
    Spawn local backpack near to you - Unless you want to lose everything you have or you want to have a bigger and invisible to the admins backpack till you find a good one then sure, go for it.
    Spawn local Bike - Admins can see your speed. I dont advise spawning ANY local vehicles but meh, shouldnt be too obvious because as I said before, the map refreshes slowly.
    Custom Weapon Spawn - Use to spawn LEGAL weapons and items like map.
    Custom Magazine Spawn - Use to spawn ammo for those LEGAL weapons you spawned or have and items like ghillie.
    Teleport to marker - Go a little bit up. Explained it.
    Repair & refuel vehicle - Go for it. If you plan on destorying the vehicle/driving it alot so the fuel would get pretty low then yeah.
    Player ESP (ingame and ingame map) - Always on for me. I dont think you can get banned for this unless the survival hack gets detected.
    Vehicle ESP (for the ingame map) - Same as above.
    Replenish blood, food and temperature - I use this alot too. I think that this is pretty safe to use.
    Increase humanity - Never tried, never will. I think this is too obvious, many servers if not all of them have leaderboards where you see your humanity, unless you want it up by lets say 1k or <1k then sure. But if you have -40k humanity and you make it 5k or more then yeah. I`d say you will get banned.
    No zombie aggro - If you are using the ESP and see no one near you then why not? But, if there are players around you and they see someone running around cherno for example with no zombie aggro, I`d say that gets alot of suspicion on you.
    No recoil - I use this all the time. Works very good, no ban.
    Extend view distance - I use this too, havent really noticed a change but it should increase the view distance by 50m or so and that can help alot when sniping.
    Disable grass (increases performance) This is one of the best features imo. I use it all the time, no ban.
    Flip nearest vehicle (useful for ATV's) Never used it. You can try. Not so sure about this.
    God mode (might not work on all types of damage) This may be good in certain moments but I wouldn`t use it. If someone hses you 1-2times especially with a sniper and they see you not dying. You will probably get a ban if they find out who you are, or the admins check who it was if any are online at that moment. (And most people are recording while playing, all the time)

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope to make more threads like this(Not certainly about DayZ) and improve this. If you have anything I should add here/take away, any improvements I could do. Please post them right here.
    Arn't you the guy banned for scamming? Whatever thanks for the info to the kids who complain about the hack not working, you have my beans.
    Activity = 0%

Dayz Scammers =

"If your going to beg, do it right."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No. I definately didn`t scam. I was banned for adverstising. Accidentally put the wrong link in the wrong place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    very very very nice! thank you soooo much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Really good work! On which servers you test your theorys?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Linx2000 View Post
    Really good work! On which servers you test your theorys?
    Mainly on the server which is pretty much the only server I play in. I have many friends there playing and good admins(Not gonna tell you the name of that one tho. Soz.)

EDIT:
    Very rarely I also play on other servers where I do hack alot more, by that I mean like godmode and stuff but most people I encounter fraps when they play so that`s why I don`t really recommend it.

I have played in this one server without getting a ban for about a month or so. Maybe a little less but the thing is that if you follow this "tutorial" and the hack is not detected I`d say you won`t get a ban.
    Last edited by T0xicF4rt; 01-10-2013 at 09:30 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to T0xicF4rt For This Useful Post:

Linx2000 (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Wow this is exactly what i've been looking for thank you so much! Very nice guide.

Thanks
    as50 banned on most servers ? >allofmywat. maybe the on some of the private-hive ones

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    yea so got banned spawning the as50 xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Watch out, the player esp is detected on one of the servers I played on. That was the only hack I was using plus the disable grass. Good thing it was only a server ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxifer View Post
    Watch out, the player esp is detected on one of the servers I played on. That was the only hack I was using plus the disable grass. Good thing it was only a server ban.
    Whats the name of the server? Where can I test it?
    Last edited by Linx2000; 01-10-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast