Thread: MUZZZZLIMZZZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    We need some more Radical-Jainists
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    you got owned by that add

go fuck the number 666 you fucking christian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex+ View Post
    Ok i never have seen a person like that. He totally doesnt know what he is talking about and i am 100% sure that he hates muslim, that he wants to kill them.

But do remember 1 muslim screw it up for all muslims i know that... but that still doesnt mean that all muslims are terrorist you fagot! O yea bush is a christian SO WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO HA? HE KILLED MUSLIMS TOO SO FUCK YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER I HATE YOU I HOPE YOU DIE IN SHIT WHILE YOU BLOWJOB ME ASHOLL.

sorry for my bad language but i realy dont like when people talking like that, ok if you say fuck terrorist ok... but fuck the hole muslim generation no no not like that i am going to fuck your mum and your dad until they begg me to stop and you i am going to kill you but in a slowly death. Man if i was smart enouge to know where you live then you would be death now.

I totally respect christians because i have a lot of friends exept jews ,i never have meet one before soz.. exept on the internet but he was a good one...
    wtf do you mean i dont get it :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12