Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Thanks lots. Try your best!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by farisazli View Post
    if u have slow pc or lap top,try this method..
    1st u must have a stopwatch to count a rite timing for paste the hack..
    open ur blackshot,when a logo dissapear,hit ur stopwatch,just focus on ur screen,when the black screen appear,hit the stopwatch to see the time
    if ur time like 10 sec like that,u need to paste ur hack at 8 sec after the logo gone,normally the time not exactly stop at 10 sec,some time like 10.23 like that,so u need to paste ur hack at 8.10-8.40sec,but ur time also sometime not same,depend on ur lap top or pc,when u open ur BS at 1st time,just end task the game at task manager,u need to count the time at ur 2nd time u open ur BS
    after get the time,close it back,dont wait until u get to the character select,because if u close ur BS at the character select,ur time will be much longer
    so u have to paste the hack at 3rd time when u open the BS,u must have some patient for doing this,just like me sometimes also fail ahaha
    u need 2 sec b4 the black screen appear to paste the hack,the time i just say just a example,it not must at 10 sec for black screen appear,depend on the lap top or pc
    good luck bro and happy hacking

Thanks me if this working for u
    It sick to me to read -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    its old post dont use more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Dont repeat old thread .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mirulkeem View Post
    You get banned again?
    tak apa ȃ͂̆͛̍̆̉͑̈́̀́̃́̍́̇̀̿͐͑̽̎̾̎̃̏̈́̏̎̇̃̓̓̈́͊͑̄̔͊̇͆̓͘͘̚͝͝ ͝͠ ̛̛̏̏̇̍̈́̊́̽͌̏̍͋̃̅́̀́̅̃̊͑̉̂̐̈́̄̎͛̎̑̎̔̾́̐͛̋́̅̃̈́̓͒̽̐ ͐͝͝ ̧̢̧̧̨͖̮̺̣͙͚̙͍̩̩̘͈͚̭̣̹̬̼̖̞͍͇̜̩͕̘̩̻̜̪͓̩̘̙̱̲̱̝͇̞̻ ̌͜ͅͅ ̧̨̧̡̨̲̗̝͉̰̝̯͔̜͉͙̝̜̹̞̣̻̼̫̻͉̩̘͎͔̤͙̘̻͉̟̖̣̫͚̞̤̮͇̖̣ ͅͅͅͅ ̨r̛̛̛̉̀́̍̈́̿͋̍̔͒͆́͊͋̈́̂̋̆͆͂̒̎͒̈́̀́́͆͒͂̂͛̈́̊̽͘̚̕͘͘̚ ̕̕͠͝ ́̏̎̓͐̓̀̄̆̒̈́̈́̆̀̄̍̽̏̎͐̀̍̾̃̊̍̌͑̆͐̽̂̐̇̃̀̎̆͗̀͌͋̽̾̀̈̕̕ ͝͝ ̧̨̰̻͇͙͉̜͉̗̲͙͓̰̺͍̙̬̠͔̳̤̲̦̮̤̪̙͖͈͈̲̖͍̠̼͇͇͓̩̳̩̞̖̤͐ ̎͜͜ͅ ̧̢̢̨̣̘͙̟̞̝̬̜̠̠͓͈̹͚̮̜͓̫̫̜̯̥͇̜͙̟̯͓̜͓̝̬̜͔̪̗̺̺̗͍͓͙ ͉͜ͅͅ ͙͜i̛̍̄̓̈́̃̀̀̈̽̉͗̋̒̍̏̔̔̊̄͌͌̆̓̎͑͐̊͂̿͌͂̈̀̈̒̾̈́̔̽͛̉͊͗̚ ̕͘ ̛̛̛̇̎̌̆̌͆́̂̇͛̅̋̾̐̈́̽̀͛̔́͆̎̎̓̓̃͋̽̅̾̐͐̄̐͋̋̿̀̃͂͒̃̈̉͋̆ ͝ ̧̡̡̡̛͇̠̗̩̮̝̜̮̰̥̬̣͈̰͇̣̝̼͎̫̼̼̭̺̥̘̼̺̞͙̗̙̥͖͕̞͙̣͇̜̞ ͍̏͊͜ ̨̧̺̳̦̜͈̲̪͔͉̟̠͙̳̥͉̞̖̳̦̦̲̗̘͕͈̼͈͓̗̞͓̞̗̝̙͔̫̠̯̻͙̠̫͔ ̻͜ͅͅ ̡̫̪z̛̛̄̌̾͑̃̎̀̿̓̾̀̈́̇̒͗̀̈́̔̉́͛͊̔̓̆̾̈́̐̆̽̈́̈́͂̑͑̒̅̑̕ ͝͝͝͝͠ ̂̍̔̓̉̊͑͆̋̄̆̂̎̑͗͑̑̒̋͂͆͗̿͛̈̑̊̇́͆̈́͌̍͂̇́͋͑̚̚̕̕̕͘͘͘͠͝͠ ͝ ̢̨̨̖͉̲̲̱̳͈̳̬̤̗̜̯͈͔̟̫̫͉͙̞̦̥̳͉͍̟͎͇̺̟̺͙̳̦̯͍̙̞͎̹̓̂ ̀̋ͅͅ ̢̨̡̡̡̨̥̦̩͈̯̖͇̪̖̲̱̭͉̳͇̹̠͎̮̖̪̺̪͉̮̰̭̰̗̯̜͉͖͓͈͎͚̝̦̥ ̱͜ͅͅ ͚̥̬̼ ̛́̊͌͋̄͌͒̈́̄̔̀̂́͑̅͗̎̇͐͆̿̓̉̈́͊̒̋͗͗̆̓̊̾̊̀̽̔̄̔̈́̊̈́̊̓͘ ͘͠͝͠ ͊́͒͋͛̌̓̂̌̈́̌̂̀̀̒̂͌̆́͂̄͊̔͗͋̍̓͋̏̇̾̌̀̒̄̍̀͋̑͛̓͌́̉̊͊͆̕͠ ͝ ̡̢̨̨̧̡̢̨̖̰̳̤͙͖̻̳̘͙̜͈̗̟̜̣̟̙̖̥̦̪̳̮͚͍̭̱̮͍͔͈̝͇̜̺̭̟ ͜͜͜ͅ ̡̡̡̧̡̢̧̡̙͓̣̺̜̱̼̹͇͇̝̭͕̮̫͍̞̹̞̠͇̺͎͖͈̖̱͇̭̦̘̣̮̼̙̥͎͓ ͜͜͜ͅ s̛̿͛̉̃̂̃̇̀̊́̍̒̇́̔͆̿͐̆̈́̒͂̋́͋̅̐̏͆̃̏̋͂̉̅̽̂̚̚͘̕̚͠͝͠͝͝ ͝ ̌̔̉̓̽̎̿̈͒͊̓͛͂͌̇͌̂̇̇̑̃̈̓̎̿͐̉̿́̃͗̀̎̉̑̑̔̋̈̈̕̕̚̕̕͠ ͝͝͝͝ ̧̨̨͕̤̣̹̩̮̱̮̭̦̳̦̬͓͍̤̻͚̩̰͓̼̘̣̘̗̠̝̹̼͔͕̫͔̳̩̥̱͉̟͔̲̪ ͉̓͜͜ ̨̧̨̡͇͚͉̗͈͈͙͍͈̮̟̱̩̦͍̜̣̹̖̞͎͖̼͚̗̺̣̣͓̤̹͉̗̙̠̦̫̝̤͔̰̗ ̯͜͜ͅ ͉y̓̓̈́̾͛̔̾̓̍̉̐͒̌̓̎̀̊̋̓͂͑̉̆̄̆͋̓̓͐͌̈̀͒̔̂̉̏́̽͂̆̃͘̕͝͠͠ ͝ ̛̛͛̆͋̉͆̈́̉̓̈̎̅̽̋͑͂͂̏̔͌̉̐̇̆͛̄͆͗́͌̎͆̂̿̈́̄̏̌͋̽̀̚̚̚̚͠͝ ͝͠ ̨̡̢̗̲̯͇̹͔̞̠͈̟̻̮͈̦͓̫̩̫͚̗̹̫͕̖̞̝̝̦̼̹͉̟̼͕͖̱͙͕̻̦̣̖̓ ̚͜ͅͅ ̡̢̡̨͔̭̭͓͖̥̖̰̰̣̩̦͎̩̹͉̳̺̗̖͙͙̩̹͍̖͔̻̰̼̪̺̥͕̻̜͍̗̟͜ͅͅ ͅͅͅͅ ̗̲a͗̄̈̏̍̿͑͌̑͌̔́͗̂̊̿̏̃̽̈́̉͛́̇̏̄͆͐́̔̒̇̒͐̋̑̂̆͗́̈́͘̚͝͝ ͝͝ ̛̛͋̾́̓̈͛̊͊̈́̎͂̊̅͋̊̒̽̎̽̀͌̿̏̏̿́͌̊̈̄̔̐́͗̀̃̍̆̓́̊͘̕̚̕͝͠ ͠ ̧̧̡̧̡̡̙̻͓͍̩̰̳̺͉̝̘͓̰̘͈̞̩͔̱̞̣̖̮̗̫̻̲̻͍͕̮̫̻̝̻͎͉͕̓͜ ͜͝͝ͅ ̧̨̧̨̧̨͚̼̝̠͓̗̣͎̖̱̞̱̻͎̫̙̜̮͉̖͚͉͓̝͇͔̻̭̭͈̯͓̥̘̹͖̘̮̜͎ ͜͜͜ͅ ̥̼͉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    wah this is my rapid method...where u get it....

Thanks
    old/ patched

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12