Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Talking Fireteam Mode Hacked {{this is not a release}}

Thought I would share some of my latest screen shots with you guys.
    Fire team Mode Pwned
    Patch Fail

yes i do disconnect every few games.....so what.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VuDo0 For This Useful Post:

jkidizon (05-31-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Talking Fireteam hacked continued.........

For those who say "why hack fireteam", Fireteam was used to prove that it was after the most recent patch, which fireteam was the content added. For those that want a link read the chams on showdown thread from the last patch, dll is attached to page 7 or something just read it. Yes I d/c after a few games. For those who say "why hack?" GTFO this is Multi Player Game Hacking. I really don't play Ca often I just like trying to get the hacks to work. For those that do your research and work hard to get hacks working w/o b itch ing at others for not giving you something, Good Job. For those that do say "give me the hack" its just not that easy. Now you have to figure out how to make old hacks work. Its not easy and it doesn't work for every one. Finally for those that said there should be a ban for posting fake hacks. Its obvious from the grid screeny that the sh it is real. Everyone who wants to try the dll read chams on showdown thread. Obama deleted the first post but it is quoted in later post. There is alot of helpful info. This is an old hack and has been available for some time. Good luck to those who put forth an honest effort. For those that just expect someone to give you a working pub straight out the box, wait for Dave and stay the he ll out of my threads.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..._showdown.html <-- Link to Old thread

I don't suggest simply downloading and trying, I suggest reading the thread and realizing that this does not only apply to the dll i have submitted.
    Last edited by VuDo0; 05-31-2009 at 01:00 AM.

Right there... yeah, there!! can't you see?!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by VuDo0 View Post
    For those who say "why hack fireteam", Fireteam was used to prove that it was after the most recent patch, which fireteam was the content added. For those that want a link read the chams on showdown thread from the last patch, dll is attached to page 14 or something just read it. Yes I d/c after a few games. For those who say "why hack?" GTFO this is Multi Player Game Hacking. I really don't play Ca often I just like trying to get the hacks to work. For those that do your research and work hard to get hacks working w/o b itch ing at others for not giving you something, Good Job. For those that do say "give me the hack" its just not that easy. Now you have to figure out how to make old hacks work. Its not easy and it doesn't work for every one. Finally for those that said there should be a ban for posting fake hacks. Its obvious from the grid screeny that the sh it is real. Everyone who wants to try the dll read chams on showdown thread. Obama deleted the first post but it is quoted in later post. There is alot of helpful info. This is an old hack and has been available for some time. Good luck to those who put forth an honest effort. For those that just expect someone to give you a working pub straight out the box, wait for Dave and stay the he ll out of my threads.
    1st - Dave won't do any hack for CA section...
    2nd - Nobody from MPGH staff gives a shit about pub hacks...
    3rd - I have to agree with you, the fact that you found the old hacks and you made them work... it's not that simple, sharing it would be stupid, people should do their research, find some hacks and make them work, it's not that easy to do it, so I understand.

Even though I don't know why would you post such a thing (SS's of a working hack without releasing it) I understand that if you do release it, the hack would get patched/HS updated like in a couple of hours... so, flamers... Fark off! :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    thats a vip hack rite?

Respect list!
    [MPGH]Obama
    [MPGH]Liz
    [MPGH]Dave84311
    [MPGH]Danny
    To Be Continued...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    we need those chams!

Thanks
    They're public hacks that have been modified....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    sum1 post a link for em?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared808 View Post
    There is, Im using a wallhack that doesnt D/C after one game.
    I can play 50 games and not D/C.
    pm me the wallhack plz ill tell nobody i swear to god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    cant find ur old thread 0.0, can u post a link..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VuDo0 For This Useful Post:

suseke16 (05-31-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    ty man, well deserved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Talking Its a public service for the intelligent...

Quote Originally Posted by batudancer View Post

why would you post such a thing (SS's of a working hack without releasing it) :P
    I do this in an attempt to give those that do there research there due. Also to explain to newbs that sometimes you just have work and try new things. Its not that Im not releasing it. It has been attached to MPGH. It is available on the forums. It doesnt work for everyone. I am not providing technical support. Some of these guys need to understand that it takes time and talent to develop this sh it. Instead all I ever hear is "Give me this" "release this" "patched" "its detected" "that didnt work try again".....I mean damn. Why would anybody even try to share some sh it with people like that.

I hope I have helped, and remember most people (that doesnt mean you it means the majority) do not come back to the forum after getting a hack working. Not until its patched, then there back looking for more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123