Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    1. Username: Pixel_Pirates
    2. Age:16
    3. Why do you wish to join?Because Looking for a new server to play on.
    4. Have you played smp servers before?Nope
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?Nope
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work.Never Posted A video on Youtube ect.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?Possibly If i get into it alot
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) TrevorTallman14
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? Not once.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    1. Username: Sirius5
    2. Age:16
    3. Why do you wish to join?
    Because I really want to play on a server where I can have fun and not worry about other people stealing my stuff.
    4. Have you played smp servers before?
    Yes,I used to play with my friends on a vanilla minecraft server.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?
    I've been playing FTB MindCrack Pack in singleplayer.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work.
    No.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?
    No,unfortunately I don't have time to record a series of videos.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you)
    luke.luke509
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why?
    Nope.

Thanks
    1. Username: mraider94
    2. Age:18
    3. bored with singleplayer and it always better with multiplayer
    4. a few
    5. yea i have been playing FTB for a few months after watching Direwolf20 on youtube for a while before
    6. no i only watch videos
    7. cure if i wana make video slideshows
    8. i have a skype but i don't really use it much
    9. nope never been banned before

Thanks

server application

1. Username: Charrox
    2. Age: 17
    3. Why do you wish to join? need a server to play on
    4. Have you played smp servers before? i've played it alot.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? yes, i have been using mods since beta 1.3
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. yes, The Gaming Guy - YouTube
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? yeah sure
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) cooopersmith
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? nope

Thanks
    1. Username: idCyber
    2. Age: 24
    I would like to extend my smp experience to a new level and learn and craft the items that ftb includes
    Yes
    No
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work.
    No
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?
    Yes
    8. Skype Username: Cyber ( login username : cyberdemon2k)
    No, I always follow the rules

Thanks
    1. Username: LiamBaines
    2. Age: 17
    I would like to play FTB online and help others and maybe get help my self
    Yes
    yes
    No
    If i start recording
    8. Skype Username: NN/A
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? Nope, never got banned

Thanks
    1. Jenzabeat
    3. A friend and i like all technical and are very creative, we only look for a server so we can play together
    4. I played before but is was all grief
    5. A little bit, mostly singleplayer
    6. NO
    7. I like the edit of movies, its like a hobby but recording will cost to much time, i have also studies to practise
    8. Nope its my first white listed server

Thanks
    1. Username:uLoop
    2. Age:18
    3. Why do you wish to join? Have fun and possibly do awesome stuff
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Yes
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? I played on a public FTB server for a short while, but the server shut down. I also played IndustrialCraft SSP back in the day(before beta 1.8). I consider myself reasonably experienced with FTB.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. Nothing gaming related.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Probably not. I might do a little livestreaming, but I cannot stream in high quality due to my insufficient upload speed.
    8. Skype Username: gyorsnev
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? No

Thanks
    1. Username: TeraMil
    2. Age: 30 =( so fucking what?
    3. Why do you wish to join? I have no idea, never played a minecraft server! I play a lot of single player while botting other games (no, I have no shame )
    4. Have you played smp servers before? No
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yeah, not with feed the beast but with technic pack
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. Not really
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Maybe, was thinking about twitch.tv it
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) dakzzkad
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? Never! (can't really answer, since this will be my first! I'm a virgin!)

Thanks
    1. Niel
    2. 26
    3. I want to start a new FTB adventure. Bored of classic Minecraft
    4. Yes, an italian one.
    5. No, i do not, that's way I want to join this world
    6. No, i don't record it but i've helped my cousin. His channel is Trollovideogaming but it is an italian one so he only speeks italian.
    7. Yes, of course
    8. danele2210 but i don't use is often.
    9. No, never, i've always helped the staff to control and ban other players even if i was not at helper at all.

and one last thing, with me also my brother would like to join your server. He is like me, just 2 years younger
    Last edited by Niel86; 01-25-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xSLiiCK808 View Post
    Whitelist

The whitelist is up!
    Fill in this form to get in the server

1. Username:marwans1
    2. Age:12
    3. Why do you wish to join? because i love playing ftb its my favorite game and i watched bdubs guude andres etho avidea
    4. Have you played smp servers before? i did but it was direwolf modpack
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? yes i do mindcrack but single player tekkit multiplayer direwolf20 multiplayer so i kinda have lots of experience
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. no i didnot but i wish to record
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? yes i wish to
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you)marwan ayman if not try marwanshamsia no space
    no havn't

Rules

1. Do not Grief or BAN!
    2. Do not steal or BAN!
    3. Do not Insult a player by Skin, Religion, Past or anything else
    4. Do not kill without reason
    5. Have fun
    6.Don't be childish be mature about things
    7.No asking to spawn items in
    8.Don't ask to become an op the answer is no!

I am want to make this server as fun as possible so if there is any corruption, contact me
    Ill be glad to help you out. I will be choosing the people throughout this week so look out for that.
    Ill be posting the chosen people on this thread!
    wish you accept my email is marwans1@live.com
    Last edited by marwans1; 01-26-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks
    1. Username: muzzolol
    2. Age: 13
    3. Why do you wish to join? I Wanna Play It MultiPlayer With Alot Of Players I Allready Did Or Should I Say Trind But All My Friend Didn't Enter The Server!!
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yup, Yup, & Yup! Tekkit!
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. Nop, Sorry If That's A Problem, But Hoping When I Get A New Computer I'll Recored
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? The 6th Question. Nop I Don't Have a Channel!
    8. Skype Username: ahmad-barqawi
    Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? NOP, Good In Every Thing

Hope I Join
    Last edited by Muzzolol; 01-28-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks
    1. Username:
    -Edrosty

2. Age:

-I desperately have been looking for a good FTB server for the Mindcrack pack. Single Player is fun, but it leaves a lot to be desired. It's just too lonely at times. I like single player, but it's just not the same. If I have questions, I have to search around on wikis, and sometimes my questions go unanswered even after looking at them. Advice and wisdom from people that have actually played, is better than the knowledge given from Wikis. I want to be able to have friendly conversations with people. The more I watch the Mindcrack server and the people on it, and the fun the people have with each other, and occasional assistance, the more I want the same. I want people to talk to, to get help from if I need it, people I can laugh with and show my creations to, and receive praise or advice or whatever.

-I have played on many servers before, though that was quite a while ago before I had to quit because of computer troubles. I used to play in 1.7 beta.

-I've always loved mods, and I've been playing around with Feed the Beast for about 2-3 weeks now, and want some multiplayer action, and of course some assistance from other players would always be nice. I'm sure there's people that know MUCH more than me, and some of their knowledge passed down to me would always be welcome.

-I have not, yet. I do intend to (see below)

-If I find a good SMP server for FTB, I do indeed plan on recording if I can, if it's not too much trouble. I'd love to do a series like Generikb, Bdoubleo100, or Etho (I get a LOT of inspiration from Etho), or even Anderzel (Anderz makes me laugh a lot.) I may even livestream if I can get that stuff set up.

8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you)
    -Edrosty. I'm on skype nearly 24/7. I don't turn off my computer all that often, save for when I sleep, though due to downloads I sometimes leave it on, so this is the BEST way to contact me.

-I have not, no, though I've never been on a whitelist server before, so. I've been accepted to a different FTB server, however the pack is Direwolf, and its Minecraft version is at 1.3 instead of 1.4.6.
    Last edited by CryoZone; 01-28-2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Added more detail

Thanks
    1. Username: MightyTurtle
    2. Age: 15
    3. Why do you wish to join? I want to join this server mainly because I do not like to play alone, I like to do a community sort of thing. So I want to join this server to play with friends and meet new people!
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Yes, I have.. Normall minecraft, and modded minecraft servers.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yes I do have some experience with this type of server, But i am not the best.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No, I am looking forward to do it though.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? I am willing to do it !
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) Ill P.M the username to you !
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? No, I have not been banned from ANY server.
    Thanks ! -MightyTurtle

Thanks
    1)lala
    2)17
    3)I love FTB. But sadly i cant find a cracked server.
    4)Yes. And have been promoted as admin. But server is lack of player.
    5)Yes MindCrack single player.
    6)Nope. But i know how to because i used edit video.
    7)Not possible for this year because i'm facing O-Level. Will be very free next year.
    8)Not telling unless you accept my request.( I don't want random people adding me for no purpose)
    9)NEVER! I am a ethical player except i am using cracked client xD.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast