Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Eldude478
    i played ftb on a server called krimcraft but got griefed and im looking for a good server to start on again
    yup ftb and non ftb
    yes, i play on my own alot and understand most things to do with FTB
    nope
    uhh i dont mind recording but i havent done it before
    vladamir276-skype
    never been banned and proud

Thanks
    1. Username: pixel
    2. Age: 18
    3. Why do you wish to join? Want to play Mindcrack with some good people.
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Yeap.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yeap.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Probably yes.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) faceless_nameless
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? No.

Thanks
    1. Username: schoorp
    2. Age:16
    3. Why do you wish to join? I'm searching for a FTB server which I can always play on and I can become part of a community without getting griefed or overwhelmed by bigger servers.
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Yes, I used to host them myself.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yes, I play modpacks since the start of Technic Launcher and I lately play FTB because it's bigger and better.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. I haven't done any videos for now except a BO II video. My PC is too slow sadly, however I have a Youtube channel: AtomicGameNerd - YouTube
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? I am willing to, if I had the equipment. Getting a new PC soon so if I can make some things already, like a base, I can later make videos. Or I can play with you while someone else records.
    8. Skype Username: djvantrigt (it's on my profile public so idc)

9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? Nope, never. I obey the rules and respect the staff.

Thanks
    1. Username:PyroGambler
    2. Age:17
    3. Why do you wish to join? I love mod and i get bored alone and would love to hang out with people.
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Yes i have. I played on 2 servers and both i was a mod(servers dead)
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yes i do have experience on ftb
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. I put up one video on youtube but it was on how to make a ftb craked server heres the link
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? if some one else records it sure but if you see the viedo i did i was LAGGING
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you)killbyanoob(PyroGambler)
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? no i never have

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    1. Username: Egghead1019
    2. Age:== 16
    3. Why do you wish to join?== Build some shit
    4. Have you played smp servers before? ==Own one.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? ==Of course.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work.== Not advertising on MPGH.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?== Ya probably. Own Fraps and have a great computer.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you)== michrobe1997
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why?==Of course I've been banned from a server.
    Epic

Thanks
    1. Username: 12megadark
    2. Age: 14
    3. Why do you wish to join?
    Got bored playing alone :P want someone smart to play with
    4. Have you played smp servers before?
    Yes, but not FTB servers
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?
    Yes, I've played with IC2, buildcraft and redpower for quite a while but some of the mods like ComputerCraft and thermal expansion not so much, But I've experimented with them on singleplayer...
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work:
    No, but I might
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?:
    Sure
    8. Skype Username: dario9814
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why?
    No.

Thanks
    1. Username: bloodprof
    2. Age: 21
    3. Why do you wish to join?
    Tired of playing on servers which lack community spirit, or worse.
    4. Have you played smp servers before?
    Yes.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?
    I started it about 2 months ago after watching a lot of youtube videos, I think I got most of the stuff.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work:
    No, and I don't see it in the future.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?:
    I can participate in any1's recording but, I'm not going to host a channel of my own.
    8. Skype Username: bloodprof
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why?
    No. I've actually never played on one before, but I've watched like most of the Mindcrack and Hermitcraft series, and in general when I play on a server, I play to meet people, socialize , less time on just "stealth" mining or building
    Last edited by bloodprof; 06-06-2013 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks
    server not worth being on a special list, just to be abused by admins.

Thanks
    1. Username:rencabim
    3. Why do you wish to join? Bored to play alone
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Yes i have
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yes
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No but i pretend someday
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) renansuna
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? no

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    1. Username:H3llGaT3
    3. Why do you wish to join?: For fun time
    4. Have you played smp servers before?: yes
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?: some but not much
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work.: I have but have nothing on my channle
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?: perhaps
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you):H3llGaT3, im not always on.
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why?:no
    Last edited by deadshot88; 06-18-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks
    eww whitelist

Thanks
    1. Username: Enderman__King
    3. Why do you wish to join?: FTB's fun
    4. Have you played smp servers before?: yes
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?: Only Tekkit (classic)
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work.: Nope
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?: maybe
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you): PM me
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why?: Nope

Thanks
    1. Username: captloki13
    2. Age: 23
    3. I'm just starting FTB (direwolf20) and I would like to join a server with veteran FTB players so I can ask for tips and tutorials from them
    4. I have played both creative and survival multiplayer server.
    5. I have played BetterThanWolves on a huge number of months and I have turned my interest to FTB.
    6. No
    7. Probably not. I just want to join a server for the learning experience.
    8. I have a Skype username: captloki13, but I don't use it much. I would very much appreciate it if you just PM from this site.
    9. No and never.

Thanks
    Posted my application on your public messages

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    1. Username:Bluntman
    3. Why do you wish to join? i am looking to have fun with other people again (bored of SP)
    4. Have you played smp servers before? yes
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? i am very skilled because it is all i did for the past 2 months
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. nope
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? yes, i dont mind but you wont get many views
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) vladamir 276 (Vladimir <3 Jungle)
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? banned once because i was richer than the owner and called him a n00b (i wont do this again by the way)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567