Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Hosting Feed The Beast Cracked Server (Whitelisted) (MindCrack Pack)

Whitelist

The whitelist is up!
    Fill in this form to get in the server

1. Username:
    2. Age:
    3. Why do you wish to join?
    4. Have you played smp servers before?
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you)
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why?

Rules

1. Do not Grief or BAN!
    2. Do not steal or BAN!
    3. Do not Insult a player by Skin, Religion, Past or anything else
    4. Do not kill without reason
    5. Have fun
    6.Don't be childish be mature about things
    7.No asking to spawn items in
    8.Don't ask to become an op the answer is no!

I am want to make this server as fun as possible so if there is any corruption, contact me
    Ill be glad to help you out. I will be choosing the people throughout this week so look out for that.
    Ill be posting the chosen people on this thread!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xSLiiCK808 For This Useful Post:

gausti (01-14-2013),marwans1 (01-26-2013),mraider94 (01-26-2013),saver1243 (01-15-2013),thisguy449 (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    1. Username: ShowtimeUniverse
    2. Age:13
    3. Why do you wish to join? Because i want to start playing feed the beast , and i think this is a pretty awsome server
    4. Have you played smp servers before? This is gonna be my first server to play on feed the beast
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Not really , but i learn well
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. Nope. maybe soon
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Yes
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) david.king585
    Nope , as i say this is my first server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    1. Username:
    EpicDude458
    2. Age:
    Got bored playing alone :P want someone smart to play with
    Yes, but not FTB servers
    Yes, I've played with IC2, buildcraft and redpower for quite a while but some of the mods like ComputerCraft and thermal expansion not so much, But I've experimented with them on singleplayer...
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work:
    No, but I might
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?:
    Sure
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you):
    efi.zav
    No.

Thanks
    1. Username:MorenK1
    2. Age:15
    3. Why do you wish to join? Because i 'll like to play mind crack on smp.
    4. Have you played smp servers before? yes, a feed the beast server with direwolf pack.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? I now quite good the mods and the machines.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? No.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) morenk3
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? I have never played on a whitelisted servet before. ^^

Thanks
    1. Username: thecraken2
    2. Age: 15
    3. Why do you wish to join? I love the feed the beast pack and wish to be on a server because I like to be with other people and I believe it will add to the fun.
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Yes, I've played a white listed vanilla server that just recently shut down .
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? I play feed the beast (MindCrack) Pack on my single player world but would like to play on a community sever because I believe it would be more fun
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. no
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Sorry, no don't have anything to record with.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) Skype name: thecraken2
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? I was once banned on a white listed server because my friends sister went on his account and griefed it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Dude!! im searching for days!!
    Please add me ^^

1.Username: Gausti
    2. age : 31
    3. Why do you wish to join? Im tired to play alone and want to do something whit people.
    4. Have you played smp servers before? No i don'T .. I only do some LP for more then 1 years. I have a bad computer but now i have a new one, i wanna play on server until redo a LP . I try some recently but not really like it.. im searching for something great and fun . Not like a public server
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yes i do ... I make 2 LP now .. one on beginning and another when they get out mindcrack pack.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No i don'T because of my CPU was to bad but now, i can do it and i will like to doing it.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? I will really like to do that. I have time to do it and really looking foward to do that.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) gausti666
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? No! never, im not really playing on server because of the bad PC if got .. but now, everything find!!! no worry about my PC lag anymore ^^ ( so happy) im ready to do it. planning it for long time
    Last edited by gausti; 01-14-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    1. Username:shocknate
    2. Age:17
    3. Why do you wish to join? Because i have never played FTB server and i been watching Mindcrack ppl play it and it seems fun :3
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Yes
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Nope.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. Yes My youtube name is ShockNate
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Yes
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) louismai007
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? Nope

Thanks
    1. Username: reveter
    2. Age: 20
    3. Why do you wish to join? I greatly enjoy the FTB pack and think it would be more fun to play it with some other people.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yes, I have played FTB in single player since it was released.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Probably not.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) lightwells
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? Nope never.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    1. Username:Saver
    3. Why do you wish to join? coz i love ftb servers and i watch many of them and i usually help the ftb users who play on servers out etc: etho guude bdubs and gb
    4. Have you played smp servers before? yes but not ftb
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? yes i play ftb on single player
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. no i have not
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? sure if im allowed in the server thats ofcourse
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) just add savziboy and pm me if you want me to join
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? no i havent been banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    1. Username: Vilatone
    2. Age: 13
    3. Why do you wish to join? To have a good time with people and help out.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yes
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Possibly
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) brandonjohnson99
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? No

Thanks
    1. Username:BlackDevil79
    2. Age:14
    3. Why do you wish to join? Because i got bored of playing FTB in single player and also my friend will maybe join the server too.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? I have a experience with FTB and also modded Minecraft by me.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No i haven't.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Yes,but i am not that good at recording...
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) Black-Devil-79
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? No

Thanks
    1. Username:FeijaoMaximo
    2. Age:17
    3. Why do you wish to join? I want to play with a group.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yes
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Not willing to, I'm a little shy.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) arthurnrl
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? Never

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    1. Username:Chubbii
    3. Why do you wish to join? I been playing feed the beast for a long time in sp and its getting very boring and i would love to play with other people with a great community
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? I have experienec with Feed the beast and other mods too
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No i do not record videos
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Maybe
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) Frank.J.Duong
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? I had never been ban before .

Thanks
    1. Username:Matrix
    2. Age:20
    3. Why do you wish to join? I am a art student in collage, all about design design n design, and i found out minecraft and ftb mods suits in both my hobby and corries
    4. Have you played smp servers before? yup
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? i played em in single player
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. nope, dun have the time.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Maby, when i am really free.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) ex.matrixvip , always on whenever i'm on virtual
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? Not even once.

Thanks
    1. Username:
    JustMeFlex

2. Age:

I played some feed the beast with my friends but they got bored of it. I did not. I really like building machines, the more complex the better. I program and I really like incorporating computercraft into everything and have big monitors with details on every single thing in my factory. But it isn't much fun alone, and I just feel like feed the beast is played best in a friendly community

I've played quite a bit vanilla minecraft, and I've played feed the beast with 3 friends

I have quite a bit of experience, I am familiar with most of the mods and I can program lua

No, I have not. I would've but my computer can't take it

7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?
    See above

8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you)
    flexcool354

Nope.

Quick note: if you pick me, could you inform me on skype. I am not that active on MPGH
    Last edited by JustMeFlex; 01-16-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast