Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

How to code for Warrock

I've posted this tutorial before and it was leeched I can't remember where I leeched it from, but I know I leeched it, im posting it now because I know there are a lot of people wanting to learn how to code hacks for games so they can join the team. I've read this tutorial throughly. It's an old tutorial, so some things may be different now!

This is only intended for people who have no idea on how CheatEngine works, so don't waste 5 minutes reading this if you know, good for begineers who want to make their hacks themselves.

Here I'll explain the basis of hack making in WarRock using CheatEngine in a "Noob-Friendly" method.
    I'm not a pro in hacking (I would even say a "noob") so I'll only list the hacks I know perfectly how to do, and people are welcome (and I hope someone will) to complete the TUT the same way I started it (no TUT leeching and noob-friendly).

Ok, first of all you'll need Cheat Engine 5.5, downloadable here: Cheat Engine
    Be aware that Cheat Engine 5.5 is detected by PunkBuster and will lead you to get the account you are using permanently ban usually after 3-4 minutes of use, so you need to use a working Bypass, have many accounts or an UCE.
    What is an UCE? It's an Undetected Cheat Engine. Don't ask anybody to give you one as this require a lot of work to make one. Of course you can try to make one yourself, feel free to google for a TUT, and good luck.

Once you have Cheat Engine in hands, open it.
    You'll need, then, to open WarRock and, once WarRock is running and you are at least at the login screen, click on the flashing computer in the top left corner and select in the bottom of the list "WarRock.exe" and then click on "OK".

What you are looking for, and what Cheat Engine is use to, is to find Addresses. WarRock is using "addresses" (a combination of 8 letters and numbers for about everything in the game, ex: how many stamina left, how time remain until you spawn, etc..).
    So, if you find, for example, the address of the stamina (SP), and freeze the address to the maximum, you'll then run forever.
    The best place to scan most of the adresses is in the training mode (you can't die, people don't ask "what are you doing", etc..), though you'll need to be in a real room for some hack such as "Fast Flag".
    To prevent hacking, K2 staff change all the addresses few times a month (during certain maintenance), that's why old hacks aren't working.
    Also, some hacks such as "GPS" and "Yellow Player Boxes" are always detected.
    To scan for an address, and find it, you need to choose few settings:

"Value": This is the value an address is using. For example, the value of the address of the time you need to wait until you spawn, is the time remaining itself. So if 6 seconds is remaining, and you scan for 6 seconds, you'll find the address (though other addresses use the value 6, so you need to scan again and again) and be able to freeze it at 0 seconds and then immediately spawn. But, you don't always know the exact value (ex: stamina) which bring us to choose another "scan type".
    "Scan type": This is the way CE scan values (and addresses by the way). If you know the exact value of an address (ex: spawn time), you choose exact value and scan for it. If you don't know it (ex: stamina) then you can scan for "Unknow Initial Value" and, then, you know that if you run, the value of the stamina will decrease (so you scan for "Decreased Value") if you stop moving, it increase, so you scan for "Increased Value".
    "Value Type": Well..that's the value type..If it's in 2 bytes, 4 bytes, etc..Most of Warrock addresses are in 2 or 4 bytes, superjump is in "Float" though. You need to choose the right value type before to scan.
    Don't touch at any other buttons/settings for now.

Ok, enough talk, let start with a Stamina hack.

How to Find few Addresses

Stamina Hack

As you don't know what value the stamina have, you'll have to select:
    Scan Type: "Unknow Initial Value".
    Value Type is: "4 Bytes".

Now, when your stamina if full, start a scan (press on "First Scan"). This will give you all the 4 bytes addresses.
    Then, change "Scan Type" to "Decreased Value" and run until your stamina is empty. As your stamina decreased (so the value decreased), scan now for a decreased value, press "Next Scan" before your stamina is completly fill (you need to be quick).
    This will remove all the addresses that the value didn't decreased (there's still a lot remaining).
    So when your stamina is back to normal (full), choose under "Scan Type" "Increased Value" and click again on "Next Scan".
    Do this a few times until only one address remain in the list on the left, this is the stamina address. Write it down on a piece of paper or double click on it (it will then appear in the box in the bottom and be saved there).
    Later, in the TUT, I'll explain how to make an hack with the addresses you've found.
    The actual (15-08-07) stamina address is: 007F2B34

No Spawn Wait Hack

This is very easy. Now that you've scanned for another address, you need to first click on "New Scan" (do this everytime you want to scan for something new).
    The value of the spawn time is the time remaining itself.
    So you'll have to open the training mode and, before you spawn, scan for the time remaining.
    Select these settings:
    Scan Type: "Exact Value".
    Value Type: "4 Bytes".
    Enter in "Value", for example; 5, so when the counter for the remaining time will be at 5 seconds, click on "First Scan".
    Do this a few times until you get only one value, this is the spawn time address. Remember, when you want to do a second, third, etc..scan, click on "Next Scan" (not "New Scan").
    Double Click on it, or write it down a piece of paper.
    The actual (15-08-07) Spawn wait address is: 00B56F60

5th slot unlocker Hack

Again, click on "New Scan".
    Now, go in the Item Shop and click on the first slot.

The slot values are:
    1st slot: 0
    2nd slot: 1
    3rd slot: 2
    4th slot: 3
    5th slot: 4
    etc..

I called this a 5th slot unlocker, but it can also be used for the 6, 7 or 8th slot.
    So, if you want to know the slots adddress, you need to click on a slot, and scan for it's value.
    Put these settings:
    Value Type: "4 Bytes".

Now, click on the first slot (on the fists picture) and, under "Value", put 0. Click on "First Scan".
    Do this a few times with other values (ex: click on 4th slot and scan for value 3) until you have one address.
    Again, double Click on it, or write it down a piece of paper.
    The actual (15-08-07) Slots address is: 00B4C7D0

Scope Hack

When you zoom one time, the scope address will have a 1 value. When you don't zoom, it will have a 0 value.
    So, in the training mode, you'll have to take a sniper.
    Use these settings:
    Value Type: "2 Bytes".

Under "value" put 0 and, while you aren't zooming, click on "first scan".
    Now, with your sniper rifle (m24, aug, psg..) zoom one time, and scan for the value 1.
    Repeat the steps a few times (zoom, scan1, unzoom, scan 0, until you have only one address.
    Double Click on it, or write it down a piece of paper.
    The actual (15-08-07) scope address is: 00943A16

How to make an Hack using Cheat Engine, with the addresses you found

Now you've found addresses you can make an hack by freezing or changing the value of the address.
    There's many ways to make an hack, you can use Cheat Engine's trainer making option, Visual Basic 6 (VB6), C, C++, D3D, etc..
    I have listed from the easiest to the hardest, so as you are a beginner, we'll make it with CE; MUCH more easier.

Open Cheat Engine, and if you've written the addresses on a piece of paper, click "Add Address Manually" in the right bottom corner.
    You'll have to enter the address and choose the type (the same as when you scanned), also enter a short description such as "Stamina" to know what address control what.
    When you have all the addresses of the hack you want in the box in the bottom, click on "Advanced Options" in the left bottom corner.
    Now, click on the brown diskette and tick "Create a new trainer that" and "Will run during the game/application, and modify data", click on "OK".

You are now in the trainer maker kit and can start creating your hack.

First of all, you need to add an address. Click on "Add Entry" and, under "Addresses" tab, click on "Add". You'll now see all your addresses (the descriptions) and you'll have to click on the the address of the hack you want (do one at the time).
    After you've click on one of the address, you need to select the good options (If you freeze the address or/and set a value for the address). After, click on "Add" and repeat for an other address.

Stamina

You need to freeze the address at the maximum value which is 1120403456.
    For that, you need to tick "Set a value and freeze/unfreeze the address" and in "Value" box, put 1120403456.
    Always leave "Normal Freeze" tick, click on "Add".
    Hey, you now have a stamina hack!

No Spawn Wait

You simply need to freeze the address at the value 0, so the time will always be at 0 seconds (instant spawn).
    So, thick "Set a value and freeze/unfreeze the address" and in "value" box, put 0. Click "Add".

5th slot unlocker

You need to freeze the address at the value 4. Why 4? Because 4 is the value of the 5th slot, if you want to make a 6th slot unlocker, put 5 instead of 4.
    Again, tick "Set a value and freeze/unfreeze the address" and in "value" box, put 4. Click "Add".
    *Note that you'll need to open the hack and use the 5th slot unlocker each time you open WarRock to keep the 5th slot.
    *Also Note that, once you runned the 5th slot unlocker hack, you'll need to have a 5th slot gun (ex: M4), go in the item shop, click on the 4th slot and then click on the 5th slot gun to activate it.

Scope

This is use to zoom (scope in) with a gun without scope (famas, k2, colt, fists..).
    When you zoom, the address have the value 1, when you don't zoom it's 0. So you need to put the value 1 to zoom in.
    This time, tick "Only set a value" (you don't have to freeze it) and in "value" box, put 1. Click "Add".
    If you want to stop zooming, simple change to another gun, or make a zoom out hack (put value 0 instead of 1).
    Once you done all that, you can now finish your hack.

First, you need to put an icon. That's easy, simply click on "Change Icon" and browse for the icon you want (you can use the icon of any program, so, for example, click on WarRock.exe and it'll have WarRock icon).
    Second, choose a title in "Title" box. This is what will be displayed in the top of the hack.
    Third, you can choose, if you want, to affect the "Launch" button to WarRock. You'll have to click on the yellow folder and browse for "WRLauncher.exe" usually located in "C:\Program Files\WarRock". Then, when you'll click on "Lauch" it'll open WarRock.
    Fourth, choose a process. In "Process" box write "WarRock.exe", if WarRock is open and running, you can instead scroll down and select "WarRock.exe".
    Fifth, edit the "About Text:" box to whatever you want.
    Sixth, tick "Prevent re-opening" or people will be able to edit and change your hack.
    Seventh, you can, if you want, make yourself the design of the hack (ex: add pictures, text..) by clicking on "Design Own User Interface".

Finally, press on "Generate Trainer", enter the name you want (ex: "My Trainer.exe"), press "Save" and you made your own hack!

You will need to find a new working cheat engine because the original cheat engine is detected by K2! Be careful though because K2 is sueing a lot of Coders!

Thank me!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariez For This Useful Post:

crims0n (05-31-2009),il_1_li (06-02-2009)

Thanks
    bumping cuz ariez asked meh 2