Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    @enyu, do you mind give me your CLI Injector by Wadim E & CLI Handle app by Mark Russinovich. I has been searching that software on google, even in deepweb. It's not longer available anymore. Send to me via PM. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by seraphimo View Post
    @enyu, do you mind give me your CLI Injector by Wadim E & CLI Handle app by Mark Russinovich. I has been searching that software on google, even in deepweb. It's not longer available anymore. Send to me via PM. Thanks!
    i was able to search for those tools.. keep on looking it is still available..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by seraphimo View Post
    Lies, I googled them and they showed up just fine It's too obvious you're lazy to find them so you want them sent
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

4. The Following User Says Thank You to enyu For This Useful Post:

DragTech (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by enyu View Post
    Sorry, but you might have misunderstood the community. People here aren't really interested in gold or gaining money, we're here to learn and share. And I'm planning to only share to those who actually contribute to the community itself.

It may sound prided, but I'm aiming for a community where not only one person is making the trainer. I envision a joint project where people actually give ideas and not just use the trainer and rant when it's not working. Since khen left and he gave out the code, most of the leechers are gonna be on their own next patch.

Probably the only ones I'm gonna share my fork of khens trainer to will be @xkhenfan @dnestbank @Asado123 @reyash15 and @jhamezpadilla since they are the ones who actually contribute to this community and not just leech.

I'm not anti leeching, coz I started that way, but to leech, not learn and not contribute anything is another story So if you wanna be able to use the upcoming trainer and be a part of the community, then start learning by not being spoonfed and start contributing anything you can contribute

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Srry atm I'm in the middle of reworking the launcher coz I'm experimenting with my own trainer. You might need to use khen's trainer for now cause I removed everything from the server and replaced it with files that work with the trainer I'm working on
    Can help me with compile?ahaahah fawwwwq.

when i'm sad, i read those posts and it makes my day. oh well, btw enyu, i have this classic key presser, if its possible to like use its functions so you can make/add an autobot or something like that without keystrokes and mouse clicks record let me know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm currently experimenting on that, though I feel DN doesn't really receive input via virtual keys and only acknowledges input from the OS itself. I'm trying to figure out how to hook through the OS to make it like the keystrokes are genuinely from the keyboard and not just virtually pressed keys :P

If you have successful tests about it please tell me coz I'm having bad luck on those parts LOL
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

7. The Following User Says Thank You to enyu For This Useful Post:

tampy (01-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I'm currently experimenting on that, though I feel DN doesn't really receive input via virtual keys and only acknowledges input from the OS itself. I'm trying to figure out how to hook through the OS to make it like the keystrokes are genuinely from the keyboard and not just virtually pressed keys :P

If you have successful tests about it please tell me coz I'm having bad luck on those parts LOL
    I have a script for this and currently using it. If you managed to make one don't release it in public it can destroy the market for sure.
    F.A.Q Oh yes its Fuck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    SendKey::Send("{A}") command on C++ or C# is possible.

"I've always been an unselfish guy, and that's the only way I know how to play on the court and I try to play to the maximum of my ability - not only for myself but for my fellow mens."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xkhen0017 For This Useful Post:

tampy (01-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Why didn't I fcking think of trying it on c#
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

problem???

"There was a problem starting DragonNest.exe
    Please run this program on the DragonNest folder"

am I the only one encountering this kind of problem???
    its in the DN folder but why theres an error???
    hope you help me ENYU...
    thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by shinz14 View Post
    "There was a problem starting DragonNest.exe
    Please run this program on the DragonNest folder"

am I the only one encountering this kind of problem???
    its in the DN folder but why theres an error???
    hope you help me ENYU...
    thanks!
    i already told that error to sir enyu.
    i am also experiencing that error.
    and i can't make the multi client to work.

i guess he is working on it..
    we'll just have to wait..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

actually the keypresser i am using works 100%, though everything is still manual, like u need to calculate how many secs it will take a skill animation would take place.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

people who experiences problem on using the multi client should re install their DN clients. do not auto patch and download the manual patch zip files. put it in your DN folder, then copy everything to another disk, or another main folder (without the manual patch) be sure that it is V86. after than re run everything, restart your pc,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xkhenfan View Post
    actually the keypresser i am using works 100%, though everything is still manual, like u need to calculate how many secs it will take a skill animation would take place.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

people who experiences problem on using the multi client should re install their DN clients. do not auto patch and download the manual patch zip files. put it in your DN folder, then copy everything to another disk, or another main folder (without the manual patch) be sure that it is V86. after than re run everything, restart your pc,
    i don't get it.. i DL the DN installer. v85. what are you saying that i shouldn't auto patch it, but there's no manual patch regarding 85 to 86.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    and that was FAQING GOOD! @_@
    Imports MPGH.NET
    Public Class King_Aldrin

Private Sub King_Aldrin_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
    Dim thanks = mpgh.user.kingaldrin
    Dim help As Boolean
    If mpgh.user.other = Ask.question Then
    help = True
    Else
    help = False
    End If

If help = True Then
    If mpgh.user.kingaldrin.answers > 0 Then
    MsgBox("Did I helped you? then press the Thanks button!", MsgBoxStyle.Information)
    Else
    MsgBox("I'm sorry! I think I can't answer your question")
    End If

Else
    MsgBox("You didn't ask a question, Please ask a new question now by posting a new thread or PM'ing me!")
    End If
    End Sub
    End Class

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Lies, I googled them and they showed up just fine It's too obvious you're lazy to find them so you want them sent
    LOL ...
    btw is this method still can be use?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -DarkFlame- View Post
    Send me at least 400 gold.
    Name: Hollow4
    Server: Westwood
    400 gold for what???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast