Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by justin163 View Post
    yea i cant seem to get it to work! lol i feel like a noob. could i get some help on how to get it to run in cheat engine
    First video in the first post is a tutorial.

Thanks
    how do you get the legendary to drop more? i cant seem to change the drop rate

Thanks
    I try to open it, windows says the file is a CT type file an unknown file type, and the unknown file type window comes up asking me if I want to try to find something on the internet to open/use it or would I like to try to find a program on my computer. This happens with BL2 running, BL2 running on my selected character, and when BL2 isn't running. Is there something I'm doing incorrectly?
    Also, I used the download link provided on this site and downloaded the file with no problems, but the size of the file I have is only 38kb.
    Is that part of the problem? Is there something I'm missing or wasn't downloaded?
    I watched the tutorial Video and my file doesn't show an icon like it shows either.
    Last edited by KM87; 02-11-2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Additional info.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by KM87 View Post
    I try to open it, windows says the file is a CT type file an unknown file type, and the unknown file type window comes up asking me if I want to try to find something on the internet to open/use it or would I like to try to find a program on my computer. This happens with BL2 running, BL2 running on my selected character, and when BL2 isn't running. Is there something I'm doing incorrectly?
    Also, I used the download link provided on this site and downloaded the file with no problems, but the size of the file I have is only 38kb.
    Is that part of the problem? Is there something I'm missing or wasn't downloaded?
    I watched the tutorial Video and my file doesn't show an icon like it shows either.
    The tutorial video also says to download Cheat Engine, and it sounds like you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by justin163 View Post
    how do you get the legendary to drop more? i cant seem to change the drop rate
    Go into scripts, there should be a drop rarity modifier. Click on that, and just choose one of the presets.
    Last edited by KarmaTheAlligator; 02-12-2013 at 02:06 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaTheAlligator For This Useful Post:

TechnoJacker (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Ty, I feel quite foolish now, I sadly, did actually miss that.

Thanks
    Hi! Thanks for your hard work on this. One question though: Is there a way to modify backpack slots beyond the normal 27 with this? I ask because I've been searching all over for a backpack mod to no avail and found this. I can get most of the scripts to work but for some reason when I examine the Storage subsection of the script the value for Backpack doesn't update. I may be asking the wrong question or perhaps I'm ignorant as to how it works, but I'm not getting an option to change that value with the table.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PanzerV2 View Post
    Hi! Thanks for your hard work on this. One question though: Is there a way to modify backpack slots beyond the normal 27 with this? I ask because I've been searching all over for a backpack mod to no avail and found this. I can get most of the scripts to work but for some reason when I examine the Storage subsection of the script the value for Backpack doesn't update. I may be asking the wrong question or perhaps I'm ignorant as to how it works, but I'm not getting an option to change that value with the table.

Thanks in advance.
    after you open the storage section you have to then go back into the program for a few seconds and then alt tab back to the table. Numbers should then appear for the backpack and you can modify them as necessary. One caution, there is a hard reset in the program to the 27 so you'll need to modify this section every time you start the game (takes about 15 seconds).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJacker View Post
    A majority of these cheats were contributed from very talented hackers over at Cheat Engine.
    I have been maintaining them through the updates, making changes here and there and adding my own cheats as I have the time to make them.

News and Updates:

Hey folks! Yet another update for you guys. Thanks to mgr.inz.Player, the table is now more compact and easier to use! Also the Lua scripts are now automatically executed when the table loads. Make sure you load up the table after you load up Borderlands 2 so it detects the game. If not, go to File -> Open Process and then select your Borderlands2.exe process. I also added new cheats, updated some old ones and been making improvments here and there. Please note that all the multi-scripts may not be working yet but I am working on them.

Also please, all I ask is that you don't distribute the file. As I update the file daily, any distributed files will become out dated quickly. You are welcome to either link to them here or to my Google Drive page to share the files that way. This way they will always have the latest, updated file on hand. Please note that the URLs for the cheat table have changed! Fear not, the old one will still work, but please make sure you update your links for the new versions.

Here is the new Cheat Table layout:

Screenshot of the Skill tree tables.

Instructions for the Spawn Mod:
    Code:
    /*
    - Spawn Manipulator and Varkid Replacer
    - Start CE.
    - Attach CE to BL2.
    - Execute the Lua script. (Ctrl+Alt+L)
    - Enable the Adult Varkid Spawn Mod Enabler in the cheat table under [Scripts] -> [Lua Script Enablers]
    - <INSERT> to find the dens in the current area.
    - <HOME> will reset the kill counts of all dens to 0.
    - <SCROLL LOCK> will max the kill counts of all dens at 255.
    - <PAGEUP> and <PAGEDOWN> will increase/decrease the amount can spawn from each den.
    - <PAGEUP> after you have reached the enemy limit will cause only 1 more spawn.
    - <END> will sieve through the dens found earlier and swap out the adult varkid for vermi.
    - <PAUSE BREAK> will reset all dens back to their original spawn counts and spawns
    - Kill off current varkid population.
    - When you see a larva, run (as all varkids, when they are unable to cause damage to a player,
    - will want to evolve). Wait for the adult pod to hatch, spawning the vermi. Also under at the
    - top of cheat cheat engine under [Table] is a Varkid_Swapper form that lets you manually set
    - what the Adult Varkid larva transform into from a list of dens in the area
    */
    Instructions for the Teleport Mod:
    Code:
    /*
    - Location Teleport Mod
    -
    - How to use:
    - Start CE.
    - Attach CE to BL2.
    - Enable the Teleport Mod Enabler in the cheat table under [Scripts] -> [Lua Script Enablers]
    - Press <Numpad 0> to Store Location
    - Press <Numpad .> to Load Location
    - Use the <Numpad Keys 1 - 6> to change the save slot
    -    By using the numpad keys, you can store up to 6 different
         save locations
    - Press <Numpad +> to warp all the players to your current location
    - Press <Numpad 7 - 9> to warp to a specific player
    -    Player 2 = Numpad 7
    -    Player 3 = Numpad 8
    -    Player 4 = Numpad 9
    - Coming Soon:
    - Saving the area location to quickly warp from one area to another
    */
    Instructions for the Blink Mod:
    Code:
    /*
    - Blink Mod
    -
    - How to use:
    - Start CE.
    - Attach CE to BL2.
    - Enable the Blink Mod Enabler in the cheat table under [Scripts] -> [Lua Script Enablers]
    - Fire a shot
    - Press <Q> or <F6> to teleport to your last bullet position
    -     This is either where the bullet hole is or where the bull drops off in the
          distance. Please note that elemental or multi-shot weapons may be buggy.
    */
    Instructions for the Loot Control and Scalar Mod:
    Code:
    /*
    - Loot Control and Scalar Mod
    -
    - How to use:
    - Start CE.
    - Attach CE to BL2.
    - Enable the Loot Control and Scalar Enabler in the cheat table under [Scripts] -> [Lua Script Enablers]
    - Press <Delete> to delete all loot from the area
    - Press <=> to delete all the non-rare loot from the area
    - Press <Print Screen> to teleport all the loot in the area to you
    - Sclar Mod:
    -     This sclar mod will scale the visual appearance of the loot on the ground
          based onr arity. Legendary (Orange) loot will appear large while Common,
          white loot will appear smaller.
    */
    ------------------------------------
    Videos showcasing the Cheat Tables courtesy of Llammahed!

Borderlands 2 - Infinite Legendaries, Gold Keys, XP, Badass Points, Skill Points, Etc.

Borderlands 2 - Enable 3rd Person View PC Tutorial

Borderlands2 Blink -Courtesy of MgrInzPlayer

Boss Unlocker and Evil Smasher Mod and Rarity Rate Mod for BL2 -Courtesy of MgrInzPlayer

------------------------------------

Enjoy! Also remember, if you like the table, hit the Thanks button.

Remember, these are for my personal use and I am only making them public for the benefit of others. Feel free to report any bugs or problems and I will try to help the best I can. If you have problems with any of the Lua scripts, I included a custom debugger under the CE -> Table -> Debug which opens a debug form that displays information on the lua script. Please note that the Debug Log window needs to be able to be able to collect the debug messages. The logs contain detailed information on the spawn mod, item leveler and my lua scripts. Please provide any debug information when reporting a LUA script bug. Also remember, there's no guarantees the cheats will work on any other version than the latest Steam and Skidrow release.

https://www.virustotal.com/file/0b9a...is/1358801148/

Ok folks, here's an update! The Drop Rate mod now includes drop rate modifiers for skins! You can now make most (Not all enemies at the moment) drop skins more often. These include vehicle and character skins. Simply set the skin drop rates to 10 under the Drop Rate Mod.

Also included is a character swapper. Its still a work in progress and may spout out some errors in the debug window but its fully operational. What this mod does is let you swap out any enemy with another! The enemies you can spawn is anything that is possible to spawn in that area. For example, you can swap all the spawns so they spawn nothing but Jenkins to get that elusive challenge. I tried it and had dozens of them on the map at one time. This works for any spawn, not just Varkids!

If possible, could a mod please update the attachment in the first post with this one? Thank you!
    Post virus scans for the 2nd file.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

Post virus scans for the 2nd file.
    Well, it is a plain text Cheat Engine file so there's no way to include any malware within it but I will include two virus scans regardless, thanks again! Also if possible, could you remove the old attachment after the new one is approved? I really do appreciate it.

Borderlands2.cetrainer-Update.zip MD5:e0ddf2a04dd6503ce858aada6af206fc - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1361153035/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Looks good.

#Approved
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Looks good.

#Approved
    Thanks again!

Ok folks, here's an update! The Drop Rate mod now includes drop rate modifiers for skins! You can now make most (Not all enemies at the moment) drop skins more often. These include vehicle and character skins. Simply set the skin drop rates to 10 under the Drop Rate Mod.

Also included is a character swapper. Its still a work in progress and may spout out some errors in the debug window but its fully operational. What this mod does is let you swap out any enemy with another! The enemies you can spawn is anything that is possible to spawn in that area. For example, you can swap all the spawns so they spawn nothing but Jenkins to get that elusive challenge. I tried it and had dozens of them on the map at one time. This works for any spawn, not just Varkids!
    Enjoy! The Swapper can be used via the LUA Scripts Enablers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TechnoJacker For This Useful Post:

KarmaTheAlligator (02-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Wow, that swapper sounds like it could be really fun

Thanks
    Technojacker----THANKS!!

could the swapper be used to change the spawns to BadAss Savages in order to try and Spawn the elusive Omnd-Omnd-Ohk.... In Hammerlock DLC3
    alternatively....can the vermi spawn mod be adjusted or added to to help spawn Omnd-Omnd-Ohk.

No one has any luck getting this guy to spawn and he drops the Twister....which is a hot item right now.

yes...i could just construct it....but I (and probably thousands of others) would actually like to fight this guy.....and Gearbox has made it very close to impossible.....at least for the normal guy who doesn't want to spend 8 hours trying to spawn him.

possibility??

Thanks
    Great hack!
    But im trying to get terra to instant respawn, but i don't get it to work. Can somebody write how to instant respawn bosses?

Thanks
    Tried the Swapper a bit in Hammerlock and no go....

but not sure if I am doing it right

anybody have any directions??

Will try in the normal game tonight...want to swap out bots for Jimmy Jenkins.....as TechnoJacker described.

Advice or help appreciated.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast