Thread: War

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

War

Why is that us english people always come to save your ass?

Don't ban me for this but i think the uk owns you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I think America and UK sucks.

Bush is a panzy bitch.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    The US has 140k in Iraq, UK has 7,100 in Iraq. You guys cant do shit. The US is the Super Power, and we own the UK, you guys would be speaking German if it weren't for us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    The US has 140k in Iraq, UK has 7,100 in Iraq. You guys cant do shit. The US is the Super Power, and we own the UK, you guys would be speaking German if it weren't for us.
    k news reporter patriotic religious person

[IMG]https://i12.photobucke*****m/albums/a219/cowfurmoo/SATNICAT.jpg[/IMG]
    www.SATANICA*****m
    Can't you tell I made it in paint?
    [IMG]https://i12.photobucke*****m/albums/a219/cowfurmoo/631184778462.png[/IMG]
    ^If you want to join the SATANICAT union add this to your signature. ^

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
    Support me https://www.SATANICA*****m

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    Ok proffesor whats next? I think we might deduct the history of square roots on the basual facts. (sarcastic) we dont need facts.

oh and tell everyone to cut down the burgers you fattys

Thanks
    Is that your only insult buddy? Look at how old the UK is and the US is way more powerful. So if your gonna come up with a insult come up with a better one, and notice how much better the US is. Although we do suck when there is a democrat in office.

I'm not Religious Clark... Faithful, you dumb ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    you cannot say america did shitty with Clinton in office or you might be seriously mentally ill, one of the best Presidents in U.S. history managed pay off all the debts that were caused by three earlier presidents which two were... thats right republican and he managed to cover his own debt republicans are just a bunch of jackasses running around with their head stuck up bush's ass
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It all went downhill the moment Bush took office. That's what Osama wanted, that what Terrorists wanted, that's probably why 9/11 happened when it did. Now we are in Iraq, fighting a war we can't win, thats why were 9 trillion in debt, thats why 400,000 Iraqies are dead, and most importantly, that's why the world hates us. You can't go in another country and say, "I'm American" proudly, without being ridiculed and taunted. Osama is on the loose, and sure Hussein has been executed, but he hated terrorists more than the US and would kill them on sight. Now there is gonna be another conservative pansy that feels the same way as the US in the Iraqi presidency, and terrorists are gonna flourish. If countries would pledge their alliances to getting rid of terrorists, terrorists couldn't hide safeguard behind their country, America knows where they are, but can't risk starting a world war by dropping a bomb on them.

Bush has no idea what he is doing, but the problem isn't terrorists, it's America. Half the time we are trying to enforce our policies of what we want on other countries, and half the time we are fighting with each other. If I was a Muslim living in the middle east and had the IQ of sf0d, I'd probably be swayed to go attack Americans. They need to educate the Iraqies, train the police, and pull out of Iraq. A fraction of the 9 trillion dollars could of ended WORLDWIDE HUNGER, that means not one person in this world would be starving, instead we just help kill more people. I can't think anytime in recent history when a Democrat has done something counter-productive as trying to fight two wars. Bush needs to die in a prison, we need a Democratic president, hopefully Barack Obama. I don't know enough about him yet, to fully support him. But he looks like the prime candidate Democratic nominee.

sf0d, stop being a fucking troll, and grow up. Democrats haven't fucked up America worth shit, and you know it. Republicans are the real reason for the decline of America, and your too childish to admit it.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    americans...
    us germans let u win both world wars, to get ur confidence up. since ur a very new country.
    but, i dont like democrats.
    to pushy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvu157 View Post
    americans...
    us germans let u win both world wars, to get ur confidence up. since ur a very new country.
    but, i dont like democrats.
    to pushy
    lol......
    sure ya guys did -.-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    lol......
    sure ya guys did -.-
    we had nucular technolgoy b4 u guys even thought of it. all we would have had to do is put a nucular warhead on a V2 rocket and put it in ur capital.

so, Amerikaner, sind die Deutschen zu nett. sagen Sie thankyou.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvu157 View Post
    we had nucular technolgoy b4 u guys even thought of it. all we would have had to do is put a nucular warhead on a V2 rocket and put it in ur capital.

so, Amerikaner, sind die Deutschen zu nett. sagen Sie thankyou.

nope, you guys had an idea and were at the process of making one... thanks to a german/jew scientist, named albert einstein, we were all saved because he backstabbed ya'll... you guys couldn't finish the nucleur project and the americans were able to produce a successful nuclear weapon before you were able to. if, however, your post was true, every race, besides the germans, italians, and japs, would have ceased to exist currently...

you guys successfully made a rocket, but it was too late... and we leeched the german's idea with the rocket and all that shit
    your own ideas about the nuclear weapons were used against you -.-
    Last edited by Hyperion; 03-25-2007 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks
    Current account balance:
    $-862.3 billion (2006 est.)

9 Trillion, you make me laugh. Also under Democrats there would be more Stem Cell research, which cost money to cure something that not much people get, that can cure hunger, but instead they allow to research for it even though they haven't found a cure for the common cold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    the cold isnt something that is urgent/life threatening enough to be under the classification of needing complete extermination just taking an ibuprofen is enough
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Current account balance:
    $-862.3 billion (2006 est.)

9 Trillion, you make me laugh. Also under Democrats there would be more Stem Cell research, which cost money to cure something that not much people get, that can cure hunger, but instead they allow to research for it even though they haven't found a cure for the common cold.
    well, the cold isn't that dangerous -.- i don't even think there is a cure for the common cold, yet... does germany have it? they may have antibiotics to treat the cold, but i doubt anyone has a cure for it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast