Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    In my opinion the MX5's are shitty looking and not up to scratch of what I would want to fuck around in,

And yes the option of getting a filthy commodore or something would probably be a option not one that i would like but still.

I just don't wanna be one of those typical aussie school kids rocking up with his filth commodore with a chevy badge slapped on it and a unit sticker on the back LOL

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I think you aren't ready to buy any sort of car if you think an MX5 or not up to scratch. They are literally the most fun you can have on four wheels. Fuck tonnes more fun than any Nissan. They go hard, they're cheap, they ride low, they're communicative. They are pure and raw fun.

Also you don't have to buy a commie and put a chevy badge or chromies on it. It's only a commute car.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I would just wait for the official license. Im taking the test next month. I would just wait for the real one then get the car with turbo.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I would just wait for the official license. Im taking the test next month. I would just wait for the real one then get the car with turbo.
    You gotta understand that we got to wait at least 3 years to obtain our full licence. Until then we are limited to naturally aspirated cars with a maximum of 6 cylinders and not in the high performance list.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

You gotta understand that we got to wait at least 3 years to obtain our full licence. Until then we are limited to naturally aspirated cars with a maximum of 6 cylinders and not in the high performance list.
    I feel like a horny bastard with a chasity belt on. If I were to not get the car i like and drive around in a shitty mobile

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I think you aren't ready to buy any sort of car if you think an MX5 or not up to scratch. They are literally the most fun you can have on four wheels. Fuck tonnes more fun than any Nissan. They go hard, they're cheap, they ride low, they're communicative. They are pure and raw fun.

Also you don't have to buy a commie and put a chevy badge or chromies on it. It's only a commute car.
    I just don't wanna be in a Convertable. Makes me look like some queer I better buy a scarf to put on whilst i'm driving it.

Sure It goes fast might be fun to drive ect,

But It's like getting a large shit from your toilet and slapping on four lego wheels if it was the fastest thing known to man your not gonna drive a shit mobile to school/work even if it's fun and fast.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Hey I heard there is some type of form you can fill out to get a turbo on your P Plates is this true or is my cousin high as a kite apparently he filled out the forms and got some jeep with a turbo in it

-Quoted from cousin

Just get one with a small turbo and get a exemption - Cousin
    Wtf really I can get a turbo on my p's? - Me
    Yeah has to be less that 220 kw or some bull shit before u need an exemption. And there a piece of piss to get u just fill out forms an take them in - Cousin

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

QLD P Plate Exemption - Hardtuned.net

Read that shit

I don't think what job ill be having will require a exemption so i think it's pretty much fail but anyways

Thanks
    Get an NA Subaru Impreza. RS Coupe perhaps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Get an NA Subaru Impreza. RS Coupe perhaps.
    Yeah I'll take a look at them both thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Oh I see. Sorry not accustomed to the rules in Australia
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Fuck that, buy a supra. <33333
    ... hi
    [IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/82d7_zps705242c3.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/genek_zps5e053d2e.gif[/IMG]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pheles For This Useful Post:

Stevenom (01-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I feel like a horny bastard with a chasity belt on. If I were to not get the car i like and drive around in a shitty mobile

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I just don't wanna be in a Convertable. Makes me look like some queer I better buy a scarf to put on whilst i'm driving it.

Sure It goes fast might be fun to drive ect,

But It's like getting a large shit from your toilet and slapping on four lego wheels if it was the fastest thing known to man your not gonna drive a shit mobile to school/work even if it's fun and fast.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Hey I heard there is some type of form you can fill out to get a turbo on your P Plates is this true or is my cousin high as a kite apparently he filled out the forms and got some jeep with a turbo in it

-Quoted from cousin

Just get one with a small turbo and get a exemption - Cousin
    Wtf really I can get a turbo on my p's? - Me
    Yeah has to be less that 220 kw or some bull shit before u need an exemption. And there a piece of piss to get u just fill out forms an take them in - Cousin

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

QLD P Plate Exemption - Hardtuned.net

Read that shit

I don't think what job ill be having will require a exemption so i think it's pretty much fail but anyways
    I got no idea what you smoking in regards to an MX5.

And yes you can get a turbo exemption, if it's the ONLY family car, if it's for a non-performance vehicle (like a Jeep), or if it is a company provided car. Even if you manage to get one, they are very easily revoked. The moment a cop pulls you over they have the rights to revoke it if they deem it fit. So if you put a turbo near any kind of import car and it somehow passes through, you'll be attracting more cops then a leb fight in Cronulla. And they sure as hell will defect your car and have your exemption revoked.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I got no idea what you smoking in regards to an MX5.

And yes you can get a turbo exemption, if it's the ONLY family car, if it's for a non-performance vehicle (like a Jeep), or if it is a company provided car. Even if you manage to get one, they are very easily revoked. The moment a cop pulls you over they have the rights to revoke it if they deem it fit. So if you put a turbo near any kind of import car and it somehow passes through, you'll be attracting more cops then a leb fight in Cronulla. And they sure as hell will defect your car and have your exemption revoked.
    God Damn, Bloody cops to think i was so close to getting my car and now i've gotta wait another 3 years sigh..

Well atleast i'll be able to make some big bucks n get what i want i guess.

Someone speed up time plz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheles View Post
    Fuck that, buy a supra. <33333
    Sure a Supra is nice i like them but not exactly what I want my favourite rides would go a Skyline to a Supra

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    In my opinion the MX5's are shitty looking and not up to scratch of what I would want to fuck around in,

And yes the option of getting a filthy commodore or something would probably be a option not one that i would like but still.

I just don't wanna be one of those typical aussie school kids rocking up with his filth commodore with a chevy badge slapped on it and a unit sticker on the back LOL

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Idk about you bro but I think MX-5's are filthy, they would provide the purest driving experience

Even if you don't want to race it around, you can still make them look awesome. A guy I went to high school with drives this around
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    save up for years and buy Lamborghini :P

Thanks
    Not to be offensive, but you're coming off a bit prissy. People have suggested so many practical alternatives that fit the categories of what you like about this car, and yet you throw them all out the window instantaneously without any shred of thought going into it at all. Don't get all caught up in the fact that you think that this car has a stigma of being cool to you and that you'll gain some social status points by pulling up to school in it. Get something that's a lot more practical, a lot more fun, and a lot more powerful, for a lot less money.

Also, if you're having to pay your parents back if they help you with the car, that's a bad idea. That's what we call a loan, and take it from any college student ever: a loan is not to be fucked with. If you buy this car, best case scenario you start off $6000.00 in debt. That's downright fiscally irresponsible and you're only hurting yourself by taking it. Get a car you can afford and continue to afford for as long as you'll need it.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    God Damn, Bloody cops to think i was so close to getting my car and now i've gotta wait another 3 years sigh..

Well atleast i'll be able to make some big bucks n get what i want i guess.

Someone speed up time plz
    Trust me I know that feel. I've been waiting for so long to be rid of my Falcon and get a decent car. In that time though I've changed my mind so many times and in hindsight I'm glad I didn't jump the gun on anything. I went front wanting an S2000, to a Civic Type R, to an R34 25GT, to an S15, then to a Nissan 370GT and finally settling for a Toyota 86. And even then I'm torn between that and the 370GT or just something else. Save up your money, consider your options. Trust me you'll be much happier when your off your P's and you got the money to spend on something decent because you didn't waste any money on getting some flashy first car.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast