Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

the Obama Watch Thread

I want a thread that actually discusses facts about Obama. You need to understand the following before posting here:

• If you support obama in general - You're retarded.
    • If you are against obama in general - You're retarded.
    • Every thing Obama said he was, or that you thought he was, is meaningless. Now that he's actually doing things, we can finally decide fairly.
    • People are capable of both good and bad so we can only support, or dislike, certain actions and/or reactions.

You will quickly notice, your reasons for liking him or not, were probably wrong (both republican newbs and democratic newbs). I will start off with some facts we've discovered:

1. Obama is not really doing any thing with abortion, only talking about it in a neutral way.
    2. Obama is actually said he's against gay marriage and is avoiding the subject.
    3. Obama wanted to close Guantanamo Bay but never did, I think that sucks that he backed out.
    4. He told the Muslims to leave Israel alone and adopt woman's rights, in their own home land, during a speech of his.

I didn't like Obama at first, but now I do. And he's nothing like we all (pop culture) thought so that isn't why. Unfortunately I think even he is to weak to stop the Oligarchy in formation though (all capitalist systems eventually evolve into them). Now, discuss reality, go!
    Last edited by Toymaker; 06-05-2009 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Aye, I think he's doing good so far, but, on the otherhand, we will really never see the after effects of what he has done until several years from now.
    ..: Newest :..

[IMG]https://i560.photobucke*****m/albums/ss44/Nookuios/Star-lightsig.png[/IMG]