Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    While I agree with the others to just move on, maybe we should look into this and see how he's getting banned. We might learn something about how admins, or atleast this admin is banning.
    yes , he have reason , maybe BE start use this method !! think.....
    and another thing, hacking born with a game in years 1990 , this was a game, when one guy attack another pc for enter inside etc
    this for me isnt a game , is a war, server are million but this admin its good, and i wanna beat...so if you dont wanna help me , go to play , i still work here....

(sorry for english)

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    HWID ban is a hardware id ban. Almost impossible to get rid of. Considering it bans your computer hardware.
    HWID its a hard disk id or partition id , i change with a program, and still banme....
    change DNS wit google 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4
    change ip
    change key
    change MAC adress with TMAC
    change name
    change name of windows user
    change PW of modems

so ??? what see ADMIN when I enter in SERVER ?? somebody have a server and can teach me what see a admin when player loggin ???

another thing, i wanna trow RCON and Password of this server , any help?? i wanna steal this script hes using bannme...
    maybe crack with brute force the FTP or something....

the server is this 200.5.72.36:2302 name: ar3

comeon !!!! just a little help for me, and other ban player for me its not a game, its a quest and a lesson !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    a lesson? go to jail for brute force and violating private property.
    You can not run a brute force against a rcon of dayz, but if the server has locks that they ban your ip after "x" attempts.
    You got lost, there are many more protections against script kiddies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to poolacko For This Useful Post:

chitero (01-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanitalia86 View Post
    hi guys, I tell you, I'm from Argentina, and I have a big war with admin ...
    he discovered me cheating,and ban me, I buy another key, and this work for a few hours sometimes, and sometimes he caught me in second!!, so change the key like 10 times, change my mac adress, my ip, my name, my HD id, etc ... but still ensnaring .. this is the server is 200.5.72.36:2302 Argentina, i tink he have a script in server for search some id (i dont know), but every time I go under different names and key I keep banning etc.
    please help I do not want to lose this battle thanks

PD: i dont use cheats now, so he ban me without reason!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    fail lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well, actually it's a shame all this, in the end, there are many members but only a few work and create things, others are just using programs outside Lammers and do not contribute anything to this community, this is very sad because my problem was not solved and all I did was say to drop everything, instead of looking for a solution, I hope BattlEye use the same system as apparently invincible, surely some member or BattlEye developer, is now reading this, and to see that it is a good way to stop piracy and theft of keys will consider implementing it, thanks to all for their hard work, congratulations!

ADMIN : win
    USER : loser
    BE : win
    Comunity : loser

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanitalia86 View Post
    Well, actually it's a shame all this, in the end, there are many members but only a few work and create things, others are just using programs outside Lammers and do not contribute anything to this community, this is very sad because my problem was not solved and all I did was say to drop everything, instead of looking for a solution, I hope BattlEye use the same system as apparently invincible, surely some member or BattlEye developer, is now reading this, and to see that it is a good way to stop piracy and theft of keys will consider implementing it, thanks to all for their hard work, congratulations!

ADMIN : win
    USER : loser
    BE : win
    Comunity : loser
    you are the loser

Thanks
    For the working post and not from an asshole, Create a new profile new name and not suspicious as fuck... Change your cdkey too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ok, for starters, I think the user (chitero) is the admin that I was banning any admin or moderator if you please to see from where it connects, I would appreciate ... Spain says its flag, but if your home is ip Argentina will most likely be the, thanks
    Last edited by ivanitalia86; 01-30-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12