Thread: spy hunt gun

Thanks

spy hunt gun

is the spy hunt machine gun actually a real gun?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flayedone For This Useful Post:

taufeur (06-06-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It's supposed to be a man portable vulcan minigun. Of course they don't really exist outside of games and movies, but.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well it would be a two-man machine gun in real life soooo.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
    Well it would be a two-man machine gun in real life soooo.....
    ^^^ even if there are to full grown men trying to fire a weapon like this... each bullet is say idk x amount of pounds.
    its fire rate is at least 50 rounds a sec. so that the x amount of pounds and times that buy 50. it would lift you off of your feet two men or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    its sortof more like the gas powered mg the use to use in military helicopters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

about gattling guns

although everyone has see the vulcan cannon mounted in the nose of the a-10 warhog, its not the only type there are smaller scale one like the ones mounted on the hewy choppers, those use m-60 rounds, smaller and less kick back, and most mounted gattling guns are electric powered and fire at a rate of 1000 rounds a sec or more, requiring a massive amount of power, like the mini gun in T2 arnold was holding and firing a real weapon without help, but it would take guys built like him to handle a gun like that, but there still the question of a power source, batteries would only last a few seconds thats why there useally mounted cause theres a power supply near by

Thanks
    Ya noobs here's the full guide
    It's supposed to be a man portable vulcan minigun. Of course they don't really exist outside of games and movies, but..... if there are to full grown men trying to fire a weapon like this... each bullet is say idk x amount of pounds.
    its fire rate is at least 50 rounds a sec. so that the x amount of pounds and times that buy 50. it would lift you off of your feet two men or not.
    LOL u read it
    although everyone has see the vulcan cannon mounted in the nose of the a-10 warhog, its not the only type there are smaller scale one like the ones mounted on the hewy choppers, those use m-60 rounds, smaller and less kick back, and most mounted gattling guns are electric powered and fire at a rate of 1000 rounds a sec or more, requiring a massive amount of power, like the mini gun in T2 arnold was holding and firing a real weapon without help, but it would take guys built like him to handle a gun like that, but there still the question of a power source, batteries would only last a few seconds thats why there useally mounted cause theres a power supply near by

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flayedone View Post
    is the spy hunt machine gun actually a real gun?
    yeah every gun in combat arms is a real gun LOLz its called the Chain gun its a bad ass gun you get 900 bullets for it you think it will run out of ammo in a second but it takes 4 - 5 minutes to empty the gun cause i tried to empty the gun in 3 minutes but everytime i try there is 472 bullets

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    Ya noobs here's the full guide
    It's supposed to be a man portable vulcan minigun. Of course they don't really exist outside of games and movies, but..... if there are to full grown men trying to fire a weapon like this... each bullet is say idk x amount of pounds.
    LOL u read it
    yeah dude there real btw its called a Chain Gun

i personaly think that combat arms should add boats tanks and airplanes like the AC - 103H gunship like used in Call Of Duty 4

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDVI7TEa0-I[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NexonSux View Post
    yeah dude there real btw its called a Chain Gun

i personaly think that combat arms should add boats tanks and airplanes like the AC - 103H gunship like used in Call Of Duty 4

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDVI7TEa0-I[/YOUTUBE]
    I Know there's one i used to man one for the fuckin army.

And ur youtube vid isnt working right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    damn alot of bullets

Respect list!
    [MPGH]Obama
    [MPGH]Liz
    [MPGH]Dave84311
    [MPGH]Danny
    To Be Continued...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    theyre actualy known as chain guns....yes, they are real, you can walk with them, but the recoil is so bad that they have to walk slowly, otherwize the bullets would go in your face....most of them are mounted on military aircraft...i have an airsoft one....it took me 2 years to make and it costed me 1 thousand dollars for the parts......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    So, it basically a gun that's attached to a Helicopter? and or Tank??
    [IMG]https://i929.photobucke*****m/albums/ad139/Shadow2ko/FireSignature.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    @Sunday. so... ban on this one or your main?