Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

What server do you play on?

Now that server swapping is going to die down with the introduction to Guesting and the addition of a price attached to swapping worlds, people are going to stay relatively stagnant. So what server do you rep?

I'm on Blackgate (Tier 1)

What about you?

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Kaineng, We are one of the best WvW servers

Thanks
    Kaineng is playing against a dead CD and a dead YB in low tier WvW matchup at the moment, so you're not even close to "one of the best" quite yet. We'll see what you all got when you move up with EB a bit next week.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Kaineng is playing against a dead CD and a dead YB in low tier WvW matchup at the moment, so you're not even close to "one of the best" quite yet. We'll see what you all got when you move up with EB a bit next week.
    We have won 3 weeks in a row.. By at least 250,000 each time. I doubt any world will be able to give us a good fight. Especially not when I am commanding!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    We have won 3 weeks in a row.. By at least 250,000 each time. I doubt any world will be able to give us a good fight. Especially not when I am commanding!
    I'm excited to see what you guys will pull off in T3. And if you do manage to squeak by Fort Aspenwood into T2, I'll be even more intrigued. But you guys are winning these matches against bottom tier servers with even less coverage than they had in previous weeks. I know for a fact that Crystal Desert lost every single good guild it had (KH, GOF, LaZy, RISE, KO, TG, VAL, EDMW, etc.) because most of us got recruited to top tier servers. It's a simple #s game in your tier right now. In my personal opinion, you'll get green in T3 and probably stabilize there for a bit until you guys learn to do more than zerg honestly. / But regardless, Kaineng has potential to be a force within the T2/T3 ranks for sure.
    Last edited by Scruffy; 01-29-2013 at 01:38 AM.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I'm excited to see what you guys will pull off in T3. And if you do manage to squeak by Fort Aspenwood into T2, I'll be even more intrigued. But you guys are winning these matches against bottom tier servers with even less coverage than they had in previous weeks. I know for a fact that Crystal Desert lost every single good guild it had (KH, GOF, LaZy, RISE, KO, TG, VAL, EDMW, etc.) because most of us got recruited to top tier servers. It's a simple #s game in your tier right now. In my personal opinion, you'll get green in T3 and probably stabilize there for a bit until you guys learn to do more than zerg honestly. / But regardless, Kaineng has potential to be a force within the T2/T3 ranks for sure.
    Well we will just have to agree to disagree. I can't wait to see a server matched up with us that can give us a fair fight. Having 100% of all the borderlands and eternal gets boring after the other servers give up completely.

Thanks
    Well we will just have to agree to disagree. I can't wait to see a server matched up with us that can give us a fair fight. Having 100% of all the borderlands and eternal gets boring after the other servers give up completely.
    Your server would no doubt be crushed by T2 and T3 might even be tough for you guys. I'm not trying to be offensive or anything, I'm just saying you, as a Commander, should start thinking about strategy rather than relying on the zerging that got you to where you are now. Zerging just won't cut it in the upper tiers, I promise you that. Blackgate shut down a JQ zerg of about 80-100 people in about minutes with 10 people and 6 superior arrow carts.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Your server would no doubt be crushed by T2 and T3 might even be tough for you guys. I'm not trying to be offensive or anything, I'm just saying you, as a Commander, should start thinking about strategy rather than relying on the zerging that got you to where you are now. Zerging just won't cut it in the upper tiers, I promise you that. Blackgate shut down a JQ zerg of about 80-100 people in about minutes with 10 people and 6 superior arrow carts.
    What makes you think we only zerg?

Thanks
    What makes you think we only zerg?
    Videos of your tier this week and the fact that that's all you have to do when you outnumber the other servers 3:1 when they combine lol. Nothing wrong with zerging in t4. Shit, if I commanded, I'd do it. Quick and easy.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Videos of your tier this week and the fact that that's all you have to do when you outnumber the other servers 3:1 when they combine lol. Nothing wrong with zerging in t4. Shit, if I commanded, I'd do it. Quick and easy.
    I know good tactics. I learned them when I was in Northern Shiverpeaks commanding before I moved to Kaineng. We were always outnumbered so zerg was not an option most of the time. We used trebs, arrows, catapults and all that fun stuff to take what we wanted. To say all we do is zerg is a bit ignorant.

Thanks
    I know good tactics. I learned them when I was in Northern Shiverpeaks commanding before I moved to Kaineng. We were always outnumbered so zerg was not an option most of the time. We used trebs, arrows, catapults and all that fun stuff to take what we wanted. To say all we do is zerg is a bit ignorant.
    I'm not saying it to ridicule you personally You sound like a good player, I'm just trying to explain why I believe Kaineng as a whole has a few things to look at before they become a tier 1 server. And honestly, a strong majority of your caps the past 2 weeks (I wasn't watching Kaineng before that) have been due to number imbalances. Again, you guys might be really good, but you haven't been tested yet against even a T3 type server so everything is just heresay, that's all I'm trying to say. So cool off bud

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    EU - Far Shiverpeaks

Winning WvW also :P
    I'm only giving my skype through PM. If you got added by someone claiming to be me verify it with a pm!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I'm not saying it to ridicule you personally You sound like a good player, I'm just trying to explain why I believe Kaineng as a whole has a few things to look at before they become a tier 1 server. And honestly, a strong majority of your caps the past 2 weeks (I wasn't watching Kaineng before that) have been due to number imbalances. Again, you guys might be really good, but you haven't been tested yet against even a T3 type server so everything is just heresay, that's all I'm trying to say. So cool off bud
    Kaineng and Blackgate are pretty even matched ^_^

Thanks
    Kaineng and Blackgate are pretty even matched ^_^
    Yeah, now that you guys have War Machine. lol

We beat you guys last week, let's see what you got in week 2.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    I'm in SoS, the unofficial oceanic server
    Also a T1 WvW server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast