Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News (2/1/13)

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/mpghnews_zpsb6a5590a.png[/IMG]
    20th Edition
    2/1/2013

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/headlines_zpsb54bb5dc.png[/IMG]

Experience - Gone?
    Today, the plugin that has been on and off with MPGH, Experience, was removed once again. Many users have been experiencing very slow and laggy browsing of the site and that could be a factor as to why it was removed. No official statement has been made on the removal of this plugin.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/USERNEWS_zps3eafb063.png[/IMG]

Postbans

Congratulations to @Ecstasy on 14,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Hux on 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @NormenJaydenFBI on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to @Woods on 10,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Hugo Boss on 6,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @BACKD00R on 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Blue on 10,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Ederan on 3,000 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to @statica1!
    Happy Birthday to @DonCoder!
    Happy Birthday to @Ahmad !

Promotions

Congratulations to @Nabsta on Editor!
    Congratulations to @xDeadly on Editor!
    Congratulations to @heythere123 on Middleman!
    Congratulations to @Lightning on Minion!
    Congratulations to @tzele on Editor!
    Congratulations to @Rullez on Contributor!

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/INTERVIEWS_zps1dad4cf4.png[/IMG]

Interview - [MPGH]BACKD00R

Mischief: Hey there BACKD00R, how are you doing today?
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: I am fine , everything well!

Mischief: That's nice to know, I'm doing fine as well. So how did you stumble upon MPGH?
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: I started in the section Combat Arms Brazil, then the section CF AL (BR), and then I gained confidence of my superiors and other sections came, and has already completed one year that I'm here.

Mischief: Neat , I enjoy playing Combat arms as well! When did you join MPGH?
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: I've done my register in January 2010, but active in the forum only in the middle of the year, when I started posting hexadecimal modifications in section CABR Mods.

Mischief: Niceee, too bad I only play CANA. What were your thoughts and impression when you joined MPGH for the first time?
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: When I registered I was looking by Crossfire hacks, at the time had few sites that had hack for this game. Then I found other sections that interested me, I started posting my own hacks, and I gained knowledge and friends. I discovered many new things here, things that can not be learned anywhere. Since then I've posted more than 150 hacks!

Mischief: HOOLYY, that's a ton of hacks . Well this can prove how MPGH can also teach and discover many more things other then just hacks! Do you think you still remember what your first thread/post was?
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: Yes, I remember perfectly. As any member who does not read the rules, I posted a hack without virus scans and image. At the time the @Alessandro10 was the only one who posted hacks in the section BR in the begin. Then he told me how I should have done, then my thread got deleted!

Mischief: LOOL, well that sucks to have your first thread deleted.:/ Other than that, tell us some positions you have gotten on MPGH. By the way, congrats on Mod again!
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: Thank you. My first position was a contributor, then Minion, Minion +, and currently Moderator. What most influenced me the to help the site was the position of contributing, I was committed to not leave an empty section, I tried to revive the sections in every way possible, I think that was why I was selected for minion.

Mischief: Obviously a good choice they made, a job well done! Always keeping you section alive and active yet also maintaining control over the section is a are job yet you also contribute at the same time. A true skill to have, you indeed are very talented. Through all those times of hard work, did you find or ever feel that there was someone in particular that might have been an inspiration or a role model to you?
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: Yes, I always inspired in people who had hacked games dramatically. One of those people is Dave (noob), who made some impressive hacks in 2009. I thought: If they succeeded, I can achieve too. Currently I have another goal: I want pass the thanks of Dave, now I need 3k to pass him!

Mischief: AHAHAHAHAHA, good luck to you bro! I believe in you, hope to be seeing some unbelievable hacks coming out from you soon! Plus, you won't have to worry about passing @Dave84311 in thanks cause you definitely will! Now tell us a bit more about yourself, maybe some hobbies and outside life when you're not on MPGH, what you like to do and such.
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: I do not have much spare time. My father gave me a branch of his company so I manage, so I work from 07:30 AM to 19:00 PM. I also do computer science faculty in the night, from 19:30 PM, I return to the house to 23:15 PM; I also gym before work, the schedule depends greatly, but is usually is 40 minutes to 1 hour before my service. During my weekend, I go out with my girlfriend, visit some friends and family. And at dawn, on my lunch break, I am Moderator.

Mischief: WOW, how are you still able to do so much things!?!? I wouldn't be able to do that much do to lack of experience but hopefully I can be able to even stand that constantly and prove myself that I can do more. I caught you up still last night at about 2 in the morning yet you still are active and able to do so many things. Teach me the ways LOOL jk. Since we are on the topic do you last the whole day just fine or do you drink any caffeines/energy drinks such as like coffee or redbull etc. I wouldn't probably last this long without an energy bar.
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: I like to drink Red Bull when I'm programming at dawn, but what I do is a matter of habit, have about 2 years that I follow this routine! I've just been banned for post ban, 5K! @Flengo traitor

Mischief: Hmm, makes sense since you have been doing this for 2 years so you could have the time to cope into this schedule.AHAHAH, Flengo snitching you out! Congrats on 5k though, besides that do you have any favourite quotes or words to live by?
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: Yes, I draw on my parents. They are the only source of inspiration I have. I just admire other people. I like to learn from the mistake of others, I am the type who observes and thinks before speaking, still trying to understand my purpose in be alive!

Mischief: Very nice, you have fulfilled many people with joy for sure with your hacks and showed those game companies who's boss. Glad to have you alive with all of us right now! Unfortunately this will sum up and bring us an end to this interview, would you like to give a shout out to anyone or say anything else?
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: Yes, I would like to thank all members who are users of my programs, and the entire staff of MPGH, a lot of times I can not talk with everyone, but whenever I can I'm answering what is in my Range.

Mischief: Hehe, thank you very much for your time!
    [MPGH]BACKD00R: I thank you for the opportunity, you're welcome!

Interview - Boombox

[MPGH]Shane : there Boombox. How are you doing today? Do you mind being interviewed for our next issue of MPGH news?
    Boombox : Shane. No, I do not mind.
    [MPGH]Shane : Alright cool. So, how did you find out about MPGH?
    Boombox : Some guy was using some insane CA VIP hacks, so I was like, "Yo where did you get those?" and he was like, "MPGH.net" and I was like,
    [MPGH]Shane : MPGH VIP was very popular back then. How long ago was this?
    Boombox : Back in 2009.
    [MPGH]Shane : From the looks of it, you're a senior member on MPGH, have you always been on MPGH for this long?
    Boombox : Pretty much, I went inactive for a couple months, and came back in late 2009, September-ish.[/FONT]
    [MPGH]Shane : It's cause you love MPGH so much you came back. 13k+ post means you've contributed so much to the site or you spammed like hell. Have you ever been staff on MPGH at any time at all?
    Boombox : Of course, MPGH ftw! I use to be minion for Sudden Attack.
    [MPGH]Shane : When did you resign and why?
    Boombox : I got demoted because I downloaded a keylogger which somebody purposely posted to hack my cam + it got me demoted.
    [MPGH]Shane : Wow, that's kind of sad. Do you ever plan on getting minion back?
    Boombox : Yeah, I know. :/ I'm currently applying for Realm of the Mad God minion. Hopefully I get that.
    [MPGH]Shane : Well, try to revive the section and hopefully you will. And good luck as well. Are there any games you like to play during your freetime?
    Boombox : Ty, kindly. I usually play Realm of the Mad God, Heroes of Newerth, Black Ops 2, Sleeping Dogs, etc.
    [FONT=tahoma][MPGH]Shane : Ew, HoN? LoL plis.
    Boombox : K, going to ignore that comment.
    [MPGH]Shane : Sorry. <3 Do you have any hobbies? Stuff you do outside of MPGH and games.
    Boombox : I have no life, so no, tyvm.
    [MPGH]Shane : Fatty. JK. What's your favorite part about MPGH?
    Boombox : I love the community, huehuehuehue.
    [MPGH]Shane : I love it too. Before we wrap up this interview, would you like to give any shoutouts to anyone?
    Boombox : Shoutout to my family, kabam, and that's it. Ty.

[MPGH]Shane
    :
    Thank you for you time, fatbox.
    Boombox : Ty for interviewing me, Skane.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/GLOBALNEWS_zps2de7b806.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.globalpos*****m/sites/default/files/imagecache/gp3_slideshow_large/north-korea-nuclear-program-2012-01-06.jpg[/IMG]

Seoul: North Korea has dictated Martial Law unto its people as Kim Jung Un has told his people to "prepare for war". The Martial law is possibly a precursor to a Nuclear Test, and Kim Jong Un has said it may take place between Now and Tuesday.
    Kim Jung Un had declared an advancement of military and nuclear technologies following the tightened sanctions again North Korea by the United Nations that had occurred after North Korea's missile test in December. It is also in speculation that North Korea is doing so to compete with South Korea's successful first satellite launch, which has been reported to be communicating to South Korean ground control.

[IMG]https://www.globalpos*****m/sites/default/files/imagecache/gp3_slideshow_large/israel_airstrikes_gaza_rockets_day_six_nov_19_2012 _21.jpg[/IMG]

Israeli jets have struck a convoy in Syria that was presumed to be carrying anti-aircraft weaponry to the Hezbollah group in Southern-Syria. Syrian officials "claim" that said attack was on a military research center in Syria, however this has not been able to have been confirmed. Several Syrian rebel factions have claimed they had involvement in attacking the "research center" that had been attacked, claiming it had been manufacturing chemical weaponry. A video had been posted, however it's authenticity has not been able to be confirmed. The United States Official in communication with Israel's military operations has confirmed they had in fact known about the attack, and even went as far to mention that they had warned Syria not to send Hezbollah any kind of weaponry. The Syrian President consistently turns the attention away from these claims and continues to put the blame solely on Israel, even going as far as to say the Rebels contain "Israeli made rations", which have been unable to be confirmed. Allies of Syria are calling out the United States, even going as far as saying the United States has coordinated the attack with Israel.
    If tensions continue to rise, an international intervention may be inevitable.

[IMG]https://www.globalpos*****m/sites/default/files/imagecache/gp3_slideshow_large/112774802.jpg[/IMG]

The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have been victim to hackers from China, an American News Media Outlet reports. The New York Times reports that the hackers use tactics similar to the Chinese Military to target the reporter's email address's. The Wall Street Journal also reports that the computer systems in the organizations offices have been infiltrated to watch over the reports that are directed to China. Chinese spokesman Hong Lei address's the accusations:

"To arbitrarily assert and to conclude without hard evidence that China participated in such hacking attacks is totally irresponsible," said spokesman Hong Lei. "China is also a victim of hacking attacks. Chinese laws clearly forbid hacking attacks, and we hope relevant parties takes a responsible attitude on this issue."

China, infuriated by the accusations, has blocked all access to The New York Times website from within China. A new hacking attempt has also been reported after the initial article reporting this attempt had been posted to spy on the writers and journalists of the initial article, David Barbooza and Jim Yardley. David Barbooza is the chief of Shanghai-based news, where Jim Yardley was his predecessor.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/gamingnews_zpsd22f6ce6.png[/IMG]

Dead Island: Riptide - Gameplay Video

The first gameplay video of Dead Island: Riptide has been launched where the creative producer of Deep Silver walks us through their new features of their franchise - a HUB defense mission.

The hub defense is basically a survival point that you have to defend from waves of zombies. In the video he shows us a crashed chopper with some heavy machine guns in there that he carries to the survival point or HUB. We also see that there is a new way of transportation in the game - a boat. Most of the island is flooded so this will come in handy. Once everyone is at the hub it's time to defend it with mines, fences, machine guns, ... If everything is set it's time to make some noise and stay alive until your goal is complete, in this case a flooded tunnel where you have to pump out the water.
    Dead Island: Riptide will be available on April 23. For more information visit their official website.

Two Years of Magicka

Paradox Interactive's Action-adventure game Magicka is two years old!
    Since its release on January 25, 2011, 1.8 million copies were sold worldwide and it's still available through Steam for $9.99. To celebrate this second anniversary, Paradox Interactive launched on January 17, 2013 a new and free of charge DLC entitled Free Jólnir’s Workshop.
    In this 21st DLC of Magicka, the player has to liberate the wintry workshop of Jólnir, the Crimson King, from a horde of goblins. Free Jólnir’s Workshop will include new monsters and enemies, such as Goblin Snow Troopers and Autonomous Cannons, which will try to defend their new holding.

DayZ Standalone Update

An other update of the DayZ standalone has been posted on the development blog where Dean Hall talks about all kinds of improvements and new features, but like he said in his post "too much going on with the development this month, hard to fit it all in one post".
    [IMG]https://files.gamebanan*****m/bitpit/dayzsa1.jpg[/IMG]
    There have been major improvements on the lighting and volumetric cloud system that really makes the world come to life. Colors are less bright and gives you the feeling of a normal real life environment.
    Also they are working on a complete redesign of their servers architecture so it functions like other MMO style games. This means that the people do not get all of the updates they send, the server controls the behavior and the sending of updates. By doing this cheaters will no longer have access to all the necessary files.
    We are exploring spawning all zombies and loot at the start of server initialization.
    This should solve many problems with spawning and respawning gear.
    [IMG]https://files.gamebanan*****m/bitpit/dayzsa2.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://files.gamebanan*****m/bitpit/dayzsa3.jpg[/IMG]
    Their new clothing system allows you to put on and drop various items of clothing. These items can have diseases on them, and they have durability and other attributes. Talking about clothing, there are working on more character customization by letting people select the gender and race of their character, but also they want to let your character change as a result of the interactions with the environment and the decisions you make.
    They also announced they have begun their internal closed testing and are working together with Valve to ensure the new server browser system is working perfectly.
    With all this said, they still have no idea when the game will be released, it's not the time to rush Dean said.
    We don’t know. We’re going to take our time.
    For more information visit their official development blog.

Dead Space 3 - New Trailer

Let's be honest though, Isaac doesn't have time for some tasteful music. With only about a week to go until release, this trailer treats you to some winsome CGI and segments of expeditious gameplay. Oh, and you'll also get to see Isaac's face.
    Enjoy:

If that didn't satisfy you, at least the glorified Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" remix smacked a shit-eating grin on your face ...
    Release dates:
    February 5 (North America)
    February 7 (Australia)
    February 8 (Europe)
    Platforms:
    PC, PS3, XBOX360

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/TECHNOLOGYNEWS_zpscb55b0dd.png[/IMG]

PS4: The Future

Is this the future of gaming? Could it possibly be? Well according to Sony we'll see the future on February 20th.

Sony announced earlier that a PlayStation related event was set for February 20th at 6pm, and appears that there will be a first look at the next generation of the iconic console. Via a tweet Sony says that the PlayStation Meeting 2013 will allow us to "see the future", and attached a video teaser (linked above) that may even have a peek at the specs. The video is mostly abstract renderings of the iconic Playstation button symbols, but there are brief flashes where it looks like something else could be going on. We could have less than three weeks until we see the next Play station, reportedly code named 'Orbis'.

What's with Apple and trademarks?

Seems like just when the dust has settled over Apple and their infamous patent addiction -- they do it again.

After patenting the rectangle, then trademarking the leaf, Apple has officially gone batshit crazy by trademarking the shop.
    The US Patent and Trademark office last week granted Apple's application to trademark a retail store featuring computers. It's the "distinctive design and layout" that Apple now holds the unique design rights to. Thanks to US Trademark 85046990. It was filed in December 2010, and granted on the 22nd of January 2013. The application to exclusively own the particular store arrangement - specifically "rectangular tables arranged in a line". Apple hasn't trademarked having a floor, lights or walls, but details of the storefront, the shelves, the arrangements of the tables and the position of products are now the craptacular iPhone maker's intellectual property. Great. More of the patents details can be found here - USPTO TSDR Case Viewer

EA Suffer A $45m Loss

Seems like it's the only company that can be happy about it

Electronic Arts reported a $45 million loss for their lass fiscal quarter. Which I guess isn't too bad when compared to their $205 million loss in 2011's last fiscal quarter. While their losses have gone down, their revenue has not. Revenues for the quarter hit $922 million, compared to little over $1 billion during the same period in the previous year. EA reduced it"s annual earnings guidance, from $3.8 - $4 b to $3.7 - $3.8 b.

"The economy hasn't gotten any stronger", says EA's CFO Blake Jorgensen. "It's a little early for me to know how strong the market's going to be, so based on that we widened our range for revenue for the fourth quarter and brought our guidance down slightly to make sure we're prudent" -- I guess treating your customers with respect never crossed their minds.

But analyst Michael Pachter said EA is being "overly conservative", in the wake of the disappointing sales of 'Metal of Honor: Warfighter', which were bad enough that revealed yesterday that plans for future games in the franchise have been shelved. "They were probably a little -shell-shocked by how bad holiday demand was, and I think at the low end they're probably assuming demand is down 20 percent or so".

BMO Capital Markets analyst Edward Williams also noted that some of EA's troubles are beyond it's control (Yeah, right.). As the entire industry is suffering from a downturn in demand as consumers await next-gen hardware from Sony and Microsoft. "The guidance pretty clearly represents a lot of uncertainty in the market and that uncertainty stems from the recent performances as consumers are pretty aware of new consoles coming".

In other words, the news may not be that great but it's not necessarily all that bad. EA also announced that it's digital business is continuing to grow, with game and services for mobile growing 18% year-over-year to roughly $100m, and that it's Origin platform now has more than 39 million registered users and distribution deals with 86 independent developers.

Twitter Hacked - 250,00 Accounts Potentially Compromised

Twitter disclosed on Friday that it's systems had been attacked in the past week by an unidentified group of hackers. As a result of the attack, the hacks may have had access to the usernames, emails and other sensitive information of nearly a quarter million users.

"This week, we detected unusual access patterns that led to us identifying unauthorized access attempts to Twitter user data. We discovered one live attack and were able to shut it down in process moments later", the company said in a blog post. "However, our investigation has thus far indicated that the attackers may have had access to limited user information - usernames, emails, session tokens and encrypted/salted versions of passwords for approximately 250,000 users"

On Friday evening, Twitter sent out emails to those users who accounts may have been compromised, notifying them that the company had automatically reset their passwords and that they would need to set a new one in order to use twitter again.

The hack comes on heels of a week of major nationally publicized security issues with a number of major publications, including The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times (which is owned by News Corp., ATD's parent company). In the stories on the hacks, both publications made allegations that the attacks stemmed from their investigative reporting efforts covering Chinese officials, and that the Chinese Government may be involved in some capacity.

Google shares hit a record high -- Company now valued at over a quarter of a trillion dollars.

When the history books are written on the dawn of the Internet age, Google way well be known as a little search engine that could. Google's shares closed out Friday up 2.63% at $775.60, a record high for the company that also saw it's total market cap balloon to more than $250 billion.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/NEWSTEAM_zpsf7613f6a.png[/IMG]

MPGH News Team

• Editors
      • [MPGH]Hannibal - Credits to Austin for doing the Tech News this week. Thanks!

• Writers

Last edited by Hero; 02-01-2013 at 10:21 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

-MAJ (02-02-2013),AirCanada (02-01-2013),[MPGH]Austin (02-01-2013),[MPGH]BACKD00R (02-01-2013),Black Arrow (02-06-2013),dreek1 (02-02-2013),elimabiru (02-02-2013),iMexi (02-02-2013),Joaogan1 (02-02-2013),Machine Gun Kelly (02-02-2013),Maxedout (02-01-2013),Rance-Sama (02-02-2013),ranger35 (02-01-2013),Rational (02-03-2013),Reyo. (02-03-2013),RotiHangus HC (02-02-2013),Royce (02-02-2013),Rullez (02-02-2013),Sky_____ (02-05-2013),tekkno (02-02-2013),THE J0KER (02-01-2013),Vehrdyn (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    shitty news 0/10 would not read again

Why am I commenting? Oh well, nice job editing 'n shit.
    EDIT: shit you separated BB's interview into two different quotes. You may want to fix that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Jesus, fantastic Job again, I love reading the interviews.
    @BACKD00R
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hennessy For This Useful Post:

AirCanada (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    Nice job with the news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Enjoyed reading the interviews, good job!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to THE J0KER For This Useful Post:

AirCanada (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Good job once again. Keep up the good work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Finally found where I was mention'd but didn't show up on my updates. Great release though.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This part should be in bold " people is Dave (noob) "

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    nice news.i hope u update more
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:https://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    This part should be in bold " people is Dave (noob) "
    Ur english sux, you easily get noob and pro mixed up ;S

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Psychotic (02-01-2013),Sky_____ (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Well, i totally agree with this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Do not be a bad boy. How's the solitaire?

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BACKD00R For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hennessy (02-02-2013),Sky_____ (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Psychotic yeo,change ?
    fixed.
    Last edited by AirCanada; 02-01-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Oh boy look @ that great tech news

So great

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    @Psychoticyeo,change ?
    "Freelancers
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper -- Credits to Dr. Sheldon for doing 1 of the interviews this week as Mischief was out."
    this was last week.

Yeah psy has a problem with the news team list almost every week. Had to bug his ass to fix my name.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

AirCanada (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post

Do not be a bad boy. How's the solitaire?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast