My Mood
    Happy
    Let me google that for you

see how easy that is?? god damn retards cant even google nowadays

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
    Let me google that for you

see how easy that is?? god damn retards cant even google nowadays
    And you were a bully in school. Just because you have fabricated some type of intellect that you think you acquire over other people doesn't mean you get to belittle them. Now kindly fuck off.

OP: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...-language.html
    Not sure if it works but it looks like your best bet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hi_own View Post
    And you were a bully in school. Just because you have fabricated some type of intellect that you think you acquire over other people doesn't mean you get to belittle them. Now kindly fuck off.

OP: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...-language.html
    Not sure if it works but it looks like your best bet.
    And you were bullied in school. Calm down. He should have googled it, it isn't hard.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daelso For This Useful Post:

svtfan (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelso View Post
    And you were bullied in school. Calm down. He should have googled it, it isn't hard.
    Actually I am in School. I'm 6'2, 16 and 200 pounds. I don't get bullied and I do stand up for people that don't get deserved to be treated like shit. You can think all that shit to yourself for all I care but you don't have to voice it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    you sir have my thanks! i like you lol

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Actually I am in School. I'm 6'2, 16 and 200 pounds. I don't get bullied and I do stand up for people that don't get deserved to be treated like shit. You can think all that shit to yourself for all I care but you don't have to voice it.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't care how "big" you are. This is an internet forum dedicated to game hacking. With simple questions like this, it is best to refer to google first.

Thanks
    I don't care how "big" you are. This is an internet forum dedicated to game hacking. With simple questions like this, it is best to refer to google first.
    And what if he has already gone to google and didn't find his answer there? Your mother failed by not teaching you the simple thing of "Don't open your mouth if you don't have something nice to say."

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

@Svtfan.
    I'm not going to bother with your ignorant wall of text that is the largest sack or shit I have ever seen. You have that in a text document on your desktop for when ever your shitty argumentation skills can get you no-where.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Look guys y do u have to be such an asshole i ask u one question, all u have to do is answer and be nice, Thanks btw for helping for those who did.
    sorry i didnt google it but if u dont like it then dont say anything just move on to other posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusisnumber4 View Post
    Look guys y do u have to be such an asshole i ask u one question, all u have to do is answer and be nice, Thanks btw for helping for those who did.
    sorry i didnt google it but if u dont like it then dont say anything just move on to other posts.
    my harsh words offend you bro? lmao

morons like you fill these forum with bullshit questions that have been answered 10000000000 times. and i like to piss the children off

you kids need to stop watching my little pony and sack up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusisnumber4 View Post
    Only reason I helped you was because you actually spelled words correct. I now regret my decision.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hi_own For This Useful Post:

svtfan (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Only reason I helped you was because you actually spelled words correct. I now regret my decision.
    welcome to the darkside mauahahahahah

Thanks
    my harsh words offend you bro? lmao

morons like you fill these forum with bullshit questions that have been answered 10000000000 times. and i like to piss the children off

you kids need to stop watching my little pony and sack up.
    No, You just need to get laid so you can release all the pent up aggression. Try to go wank it. It works for some people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No, You just need to get laid so you can release all the pent up aggression. Try to go wank it. It works for some people.
    sure bro, mind pm'ing me your moms facebook profile?

Thanks
    sure bro, mind pm'ing me your moms facebook profile?
    Yeah sure. Anything to help you out.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Yeah sure. Anything to help you out.
    Let me help you with that
    Last edited by Hi_own; 02-06-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast