Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

How the WarZ anti-hack system works. (FairFight)

It's simple, other than FairFight WarZ does not have an Anti-Hack system, what they currently have is FairFight.

FairFight does not run like other anti-cheat systems, it does not detect if you're injecting the hacks into the game, it only works by someone reporting you and a human observing the report. If someone was to report you ingame, you need a maximum of three reports. The FairFight system will automatically take a Screenshot of the game and it will show the person that works for FairFight exactly what you see.

FairFight's system stated this 'FairFight is a non-invasive, customizable, engine agnostic technology that operates in real time. It does not reside on the player`s computer or the game server, and does not examine the players' devices or perpetually look for the latest hacks. FairFight uses GameBlocks' proprietary GameChanger™ (Patent Pending) rule engine and database structures to evaluate players' gameplay actions and Make it a FairFight™ for everyone. Players' actions are tested against multiple statistical markers to identify cheating as it occurs. GameBlocks believes that "cheaters" are customers too, and that banning players is detrimental to your game. FairFight's graduated penalty system (warning/restriction/suspension) has been shown to effectively suppress and deter "cheaters" by imposing prompt and appropriate penalties automatically, while simultaneously notifying them that continued misbehavior will result in harsher penalties.'

What this is trying to say is, FairFight measures how many kills you get in a certain amount of time and how many deaths, if you get 9kills with 100% accuracy and 0 deaths in 10mins, the chances are that FairFight will start monitoring you. FairFight is based on database structures which allows it to monitor the realism of the persons playstyle, if someone was to run to one side of the map without stopping, fairfight will pick it up. With new releases of hacks from e.g. ILikeCheats, they have added a system that when you use infinite sprint, it stops you running for 10 seconds at the end of the stamina bar which decreases the chance that FairFight will start monitoring you.

Some of you may be asking yourself 'What can I do to avoid being caught'

Here are some methods;
    Try to get as little kills as possible and do not always use the Aimbot.
    Do not shoot people inside the SafeZone.
    Do not run straight to the best loot that you find.
    Do not shoot people with a pistol 600m away.
    Do not use the aimbot to get 100% accuracy as this is picked up very fast by FairFight.
    Play with friends, show them where the players are and allow them to get some kills instead of you getting all the kills.
    During the night time, make sure you use Nightvision Goggles as you can use this as an excuse for seeing people.

Anyay - Best of luck. (Thank me if this helped)

DarkWing

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to DarkWing For This Useful Post:

123Philipp123 (02-27-2013),Bayleaf154 (04-10-2014),BioHazard (04-16-2014),Cpt.Cracker (02-15-2013),d3kilo (11-06-2013),DishonoredPie (02-15-2013),DragonRising66 (06-19-2013),DR_Richter (02-15-2013),Dwyth (05-19-2013),Emo_Taco (08-02-2013),GiulioAdriano (05-27-2013),hazardly (11-11-2013),IzzyJizzy (11-22-2013),janhass (05-20-2013),Jissaii (11-17-2013),Kaynos (03-01-2013),Killuathehunter (04-01-2013),krikavka (07-28-2015),Last Angel (08-11-2013),llDutchll (12-03-2013),lllsanlll (02-17-2013),marvelousturtle (08-08-2013),mastakilla (02-21-2014),MrMoo (03-25-2013),mystm (07-01-2013),Ninmore (03-01-2013),noxtrooper (12-22-2013),oreoprin (02-28-2015),PingDaEggRoll (02-15-2013),Pixelx333 (06-18-2013),rogecryy (04-22-2013),scottykai (06-08-2013),SeriousHack (02-17-2013),StrawberrySwing (11-27-2013),Symmetrical (06-02-2013),temeXiii (04-14-2013),Theek (03-18-2014),Wrinkly (05-22-2013),xCyberxx (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    very very good man :]

Thanks
    Very nice job man thx for info!

Thanks
    Does this mean that warz is actually a beginner game to start hacking as it doesnt read and check memory, you just have to make a screenshot hider kinda thingy?
    Thank you for the post man!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    good post. i always "pretend" im searching in empty cars and such =D just to cheat fairfight hahaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Good post me and my friend go with tm cheats ill tell him so we both share kills to avoid being banned. Thanks for the help!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissen1502 is back View Post
    Does this mean that warz is actually a beginner game to start hacking as it doesnt read and check memory, you just have to make a screenshot hider kinda thingy?
    Thank you for the post man!
    If you were to make a screenshot hider it would probably also get you banned, as they would notice that you're hiding what you are doing on the game.

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DR_Richter View Post
    good post. i always "pretend" im searching in empty cars and such =D just to cheat fairfight hahaha
    That's a good thing to do, also make sure to go to unpopular loot locations aswell. Such as towns which not many people go too.

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DishonoredPie View Post
    Good post me and my friend go with tm cheats ill tell him so we both share kills to avoid being banned. Thanks for the help!
    Goodluck, glad it helped. And also, do not use the Aimbot all the time, try to miss a few times but also get a couple of hits. Aswell as when you kill them just shoot a couple of extra bullets to fool fairfight

Thanks
    i do not use aim bot personaly (have much experience with shooters and do not need it esp is just fine) but i think for people who use it great feature would be adding miss shots to aimbot like you can turn in option when one of every 3 bulets shoot (randomly chosen) would miss the target or you can set up ratio miss/land hit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thank's for the information. I use an Overlay ESP But it's outdated... So no hacks currently.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blump View Post
    i do not use aim bot personaly (have much experience with shooters and do not need it esp is just fine) but i think for people who use it great feature would be adding miss shots to aimbot like you can turn in option when one of every 3 bulets shoot (randomly chosen) would miss the target or you can set up ratio miss/land hit
    Most cheats have this, for example the WarZ hacks by ILikeCheats have the option for 100% accuracy, 75% etc etc.. Which enables whether you shoot and miss or not.

Thanks
    Some people have mentioned the use of teleportation hacks/glitches.

FairFight measures how fast you travel from one area to another, if you're teleporting to one side of the map to the other, you will be caught.

Thanks
    so if i got fairfighted 4 times in a game in 1 pj and i delete him and create another pj with other name, the fairfight counter will restart?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Standard stuff really, It's only the complete sacks who get caught. I never use aim bots because I actually carry decent aiming skills.

But I would have assumed people carried the common sense not to do most of this unless they are griefing and/or want to get banned.

Any who this essentially a recap of what NOT to do when you have an injected (.exe) or external trainer or if you feel macho enough BOTH!.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

No, I think it's based off of your STEAM registered account so if you get tracked and banned you have to re-buy the game.

So essentially,
    No, it tracks all bans/warning onto your account that is registered with STEAM. So BE CAREFUL haha!

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fedupguy View Post
    so if i got fairfighted 4 times in a game in 1 pj and i delete him and create another pj with other name, the fairfight counter will restart?

[/COLOR]No, I think it's based off of your STEAM registered account so if you get tracked and banned you have to re-buy the game.

So essentially,
    No, it tracks all bans/warning onto your account that is registered with STEAM. So BE CAREFUL haha!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphala View Post
    Standard stuff really, It's only the complete sacks who get caught. I never use aim bots because I actually carry decent aiming skills.

But I would have assumed people carried the common sense not to do most of this unless they are griefing and/or want to get banned.

Any who this essentially a recap of what NOT to do when you have an injected (.exe) or external trainer or if you feel macho enough BOTH!.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

No, I think it's based off of your STEAM registered account so if you get tracked and banned you have to re-buy the game.

So essentially,

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

[/COLOR]No, I think it's based off of your STEAM registered account so if you get tracked and banned you have to re-buy the game.

So essentially,
    Then that's simple, just don't run the game via Steam, run it through the provided WarZ launcher.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thanks for info but i have a question,
    What about ilikecheats' hacks? Its undetectable when im use this careful?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast