CoolYouTube To MP3 Downloader

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
YouTube To MP3 Downloader
Not much info i can say ,
the application simply download the mp3 sound from the youtube video.


Virus Scans :-

virustotal

jotti
YouTube To MP3 Downloader_mpgh.net.zip100 KB · 173 downloads Scanning…
Nice, but I'm sure there's many websites that provide the same service?
/approved

I think I might use this. Better than waiting for other websites to do it; they're pretty slow too.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
/approved

I think I might use this. Better than waiting for other websites to do it; they're pretty slow too.
You can use freemake video downloader and converter or search YTD (Youtube Downloader). It converts videos into whatever file you want as well. Quick and easy to use.

--------

This just does it from a website inside the program
Does this program downloads the mp4 or flv file then rename it as a mp3 file ?
Or does it really download the mp3 track itself only ?
Quote Originally Posted by leejw29 View Post
Does this program downloads the mp4 or flv file then rename it as a mp3 file ?
Or does it really download the mp3 track itself only ?
It uses a youtube downloader from a website
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

It uses a youtube downloader from a website
I figured it probably did... was hoping this one did everything though. I think cruizrisner of IH (not advertising because they're no longer a site) made one that did it on its own.
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
I figured it probably did... was hoping this one did everything though. I think cruizrisner of IH (not advertising because they're no longer a site) made one that did it on its own.
Yeah.. this one is poorly made
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Yeah.. this one is poorly made
oh well.. it's a good learning exp i guess for the OP. I wouldn't have released it personally & if i did, i would have posted on it "This uses a website to get the mp3 of the video"
Thanks for sharing it might be useful when google take down all thos sites that converts youtube to mp3
thanks for this tool
Well thought-out tool.
Even though there are many sites, I might consider using this more often.
can you please share the source so that we can also learn how you accomplished that? I am in middle of learning C++ so this would help.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?