Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    The boxes aren't positioned properly, they're up-left relative to where they should be. It makes this kind of useless. Any idea what could be causing this problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxSvett View Post
    Is it like that only at specific angles or all the time?

EDIT: I have have somewhat solved the problem and I have fixed a couple of other problems as well, but sadly a day has passed so I'm no longer allowed to edit my first post so that I can update the ESP...
    Post a new thread with the 1.1 or whatever !

Thanks

EDIT: I have have somewhat solved the problem and I have fixed a couple of other problems as well, but sadly a day has passed so I'm no longer allowed to edit my first post so that I can update the ESP...

The updated version is added in this post
    It's at every angle. I've figured out that the further the enemy is from you, the more box drift there is (whichever direction that drift may be). The angle and pronouncedness of the drift seems to be determined by your native resolution.

At 1680x1050 (desktop resolution), the boxes are all much higher and to the left of everyone.

If I switch to 1280x800 native resolution on my desktop, the boxes are all fine, except opponents that are far away the box will be just above them.

In both cases I'm still using the standard Windowed (no border) mode in MW3. So no MW3 settings were changed between those testcases.

Worth noting that I'm using a monitor with a 16:10 aspect ratio which is kind of a rarity on the market.

I started learning to program a few months ago and just started learning about algorithms and data structures, is there any way you'd release the source code for this? Or email it to me? How long does a project like this take? How much of the weight is lifted for you by libraries? Is MW3's ephemeral data encrypted at all, how do you know which pieces are what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

The updated version is added in this post
    I'd recommend you to create a new thread for the updated version.

You need fresh virusscans anyway.

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jackkersey View Post
    It's at every angle. I've figured out that the further the enemy is from you, the more box drift there is (whichever direction that drift may be). The angle and pronouncedness of the drift seems to be determined by your native resolution.

At 1680x1050 (desktop resolution), the boxes are all much higher and to the left of everyone.

If I switch to 1280x800 native resolution on my desktop, the boxes are all fine, except opponents that are far away the box will be just above them.

In both cases I'm still using the standard Windowed (no border) mode in MW3. So no MW3 settings were changed between those testcases.

Worth noting that I'm using a monitor with a 16:10 aspect ratio which is kind of a rarity on the market.

I started learning to program a few months ago and just started learning about algorithms and data structures, is there any way you'd release the source code for this? Or email it to me? How long does a project like this take? How much of the weight is lifted for you by libraries? Is MW3's ephemeral data encrypted at all, how do you know which pieces are what?
    If you want the source code I can email it to you, no problem (Its written in C#)

I don't have a 16:10 monitor, so I can't test if that's what's causing the issue. But it seems like that's where the problem lies.

As for libraries the only library I used was a DirectX library for C# (I used Managed DirectX, which is kind of outdated, should have used SharpDX. But it works).

The ESP I created here is actually not so difficult to make (That is, if you are somewhat experienced) once you understand how data structures are laid out in memory and a bunch of other things like how to draw graphics with DirectX.

You read data structures (structs) from memory, then use the information to draw the ESP.

It kind of looks like this to give you an idea (Code is in C#):
    Code:
    [StructLayout(LayoutKind.Sequential)] // This means that the elements in the struct are layed out in memory in a sequential manner
    public struct Cg
    {
        public int FrameTime; // Here we have a useful variable, it takes 4 bytes of memory (since sizeof(int) == 4)
        [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.ByValArray, SizeConst = 0xC)]
        private byte[] Skip000; // Here is a useless section of memory, so we skip it by hex C bytes. (hex C == decimal 12)
        public int IsInGame; // Here is another useful variable, it also takes 4 bytes of memory.
        [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.ByValArray, SizeConst = 0x13C)]
        private byte[] Skip001; // This again is unessesary, so we just skip it by 13C bytes.
        public int ClientNumber; // Another piece of useful data. (4 bytes)
    }
    In C++ it's even easier as the language is so low level that you can just create a normal structure and read the memory from the other process into the structure (Or make a pointer to the structure).
    Code:
    typedef struct
    {
    	int iFrameTime; // 4 bytes
    	char skip000[0xC]; // 12 bytes, sizeof(char) == 1 byte in C++
    	int iIsInGame; // 4 bytes
    	char skip001[0x13C]; // 316 bytes (0x13C == 316)
    	int iClientNum; // 4 bytes
    } Cg;

// To get size of the data structure just add the size of all the variables inside the data structure.
    If the cheat is DLL injected all you need to do in C++ is this:
    Code:
    #define ADDRESS_CG 0x9DC3A0

Cg* pCg = (Cg*)ADDRESS_CG;

// Now pCg points to the section of memory where the structure is located.
    If it isn't DLL injected like this one you use RPM to read the data from the game process.

This particular ESP took me about a week (I think) to code (then I made numerous small changes over the span of a month).
    It's also the first cheat I've ever made so I'm fairly new to this.
    Last edited by MaxSvett; 02-22-2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Additional info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Very inaccurate, not even worth using.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Resoloution

This is my recent attempt at making an External ESP for MW3.

This ESP does not hook to the game in any way, it just reads the memory of the process and carries out some calculations, then draws an ESP on a transparent window that overlaps the game window (therefore the the game must run in Windowed mode (No borders)).

Right now the ESP is undetected (but that might change in the future, the risk is always there).

Warning: This will at some point in time become detected, but I don't know when. Use at your own risk.

Features:
    - Distance ESP (Meters or Feet)
    - Name ESP
    - Bounding box ESP
    - Warning if a hostile player is nearby

How to use:
    Just run it, doesn't get much simpler than that. (The game has to run in Windowed mode (No borders))

Credits:
    Cheers to Master131 for releasing source code to one of his ESP's.
    What resolution are you using, Desktop and in game?
    Obviously it's what works best for the esp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jimizzle View Post
    What resolution are you using, Desktop and in game?
    Obviously it's what works best for the esp
    1920x1080 is my resolution (Aspect ratio: 16:9).

Technically that shouldn't matter...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxSvett For This Useful Post:

jimizzle (02-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    undetected?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer97 View Post
    undetected?
    While it's impossible to know for sure I think it's still undetected. Use at your own risk.
    Btw, if you want to use this ESP you should use the updated version.

Thanks
    No problems for me yet the ESP is really accurate too (playing on a 1920x1080 resolution)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice hack.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123