Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post

What is a Editor?

A Editor is a person who is well spoken in English and has the time to write and contribute to the BlackShot Wiki.

The requirements to be a Editor are:

Must have an strong interest and be extremely knowledgeable in BlackShot.
    Must be able to word one's self and write well written English (all of the content must be written, none of it can be copy and pasted).
    Must have a significant amount of time to contribute and maintain the wiki.

Responsibilities of a Editor are:

Write and organize content.
    Moderate and edit user submitted pages and content.
    Ensure that the game news and other user submitted content gets to the frontpage.
    Work with other editors to ensure that the wiki is up to date.
    Take screenshots, find pictures, structure and format user content.
    Actively participate in the development of the wiki, inactivity will not be accepted.

Benefits

[MPGH] Infront of your name & name color

User-tag

Application Format:

Name:
    Reasons you should get this position:
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:

Other Information~

There are a limited numberspots open and we need only knowledgeable people who have a decent amount of time to build up the wiki and keep it up to date. You may start contributing to the wikis, and we encourage you to do so: Cross Fire Wiki Support will play no part in selection process. YOU MUST BEGIN TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE WIKI IF YOU APPLIED. JUST SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO CONTRIBUTE DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING. YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP AND BEGIN CONTRIBUTING IN SECTIONS AROUND THE WIKI. DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO ONE SECTION CONSTANTLY, YOU MUST EDIT THE WIKI OVERALL.
    If you are picked, a PM will be sent to you by me, and your assignments will be sent through via the BSWiki group(Only Invites).
    If you complete your tasks on time and with good quality, you'll be picked as official editor !

APPLICATIONS ONLY!
    All other posts will result in a ban.
    Do not solicit people for support, doing so will result in your application being deleted + ban.

Please do be reminded that we have 0 tolerance for ripping/plagiarizing contents. NO chance will be given and it'll result in a IP ban for the wiki.
    Name:Hazim
    Time available:Weekend
    Reasons you should get this position:I Love To Be An Editor
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:I Will Edit Then Make The Wiki More Awesome
    Last edited by Koperal_Hazim; 02-24-2013 at 04:52 AM.

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Name: Albert
    Time available: 5-10 hours Per days
    Reasons you should get this position: I Playing Blackshot Since 2009 untill Now .. i interested To Be Editor .
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:Update everytime Wiki and i will share some of my knowledge about BlackShot . One to all to One

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExperimentalNex For This Useful Post:

Arcton (02-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ok, finally chosen : @CheytacBoy___ @Sky_____ @devilaim
    Last edited by Arcton; 02-27-2013 at 06:08 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcton For This Useful Post:

CheytacBoy__ (03-12-2013),Sky_____ (02-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Devilaim has been removed from trail editor due to a few reasons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Dannyl

Time available: [GMT+8] 0900-1100 & 1500-1800

Reasons you should get this position: I enjoy playing BS [Currently Captain yellow] & my English proficiency stands at [UNSW English : High Distinction & UNSW
    Writing : Distinction]. I can also attach several examples of my written essays

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: Currently, nothing as I've yet to become an Editor. However, in the event that I am selected as one,
    I will try my best to complete whatever assignments entrusted to me

Other Information~ ( I quote your text & would like to point out a few mistakes, primarily grammatical. Corrections are made with [ ] )
    What is a Editor?

A[n] Editor is a person who is well [versed ] in English and has the time to write and contribute to the BlackShot Wiki.

The requirements to be a[n] Editor are:

Must have [a] strong interest and [extensively] knowledgeable [regarding] BlackShot.
    Must be able to word one's [contribution] and write well [worded] English (all of the content must be [original]. [N]one of it can be [copied] and pasted).
    Must have [ample dedication] to contribute and maintain the wiki.

Responsibilities of a[n] Editor are:

Write and organize content.
    Moderate and edit user submitted pages and content.
    Ensure that the game news and other user submitted content gets to the front page.
    Work with other editors to ensure that the wiki is up to date.
    Take screenshots, find pictures, structure and format user content.
    Actively participate in the development of the wiki, inactivity will not be accepted.

Benefits

[MPGH] Infront of your name & name color

User-tag

There are a limited number [of] spots open and we need only knowledgeable people who have [ ] time to build up the wiki and keep it up to date. You may start contributing to the wikis, and we encourage you to do so. Cross Fire Wiki Support will play no part in selection process. YOU MUST BEGIN TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE WIKI IF YOU APPLIED. JUST SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO CONTRIBUTE DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING. YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP AND BEGIN CONTRIBUTING IN SECTIONS AROUND THE WIKI. DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO ONE SECTION CONSTANTLY, YOU MUST EDIT THE WIKI OVERALL.
    If you are picked, a PM will be sent to you by me, and your assignments will be sent through via the BSWiki group(Only Invites).
    If you complete your tasks on time and with good quality, you'll be picked as [an] official editor !

APPLICATIONS ONLY!
    All other posts will result in a ban.
    Do not solicit people for support. Doing so will result in your application being deleted + ban.

Please [ ] be reminded that we have 0 tolerance for [ripped]/[plagiarized] content. NO chance[s] will be given and it'll result in a IP ban [to] the wiki.
    Last edited by iceblaz3; 03-02-2013 at 07:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    hay man i will be so happe to be editor

Name: yousef jasem alamry
    Time available:12+ in 1 day
    Reasons you should get this position:i realy like blackshot and love to help ppl to know more of it by update the wiki and keep player info up to date
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:i didnt do yet but i will do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Name: Davian
    Time available:1.30pm to 1am
    Reasons you should get this position:Im Extemely Good In Wiki And I Was A Editor On Some Fourms
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:I Created My Own Wiki Then I CLose It On The Next WIKI I Will Edit Errors Keep Updates About BlackShot

Other Information~
    NIL__________________ @Arcton

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name:Travis Thio
    Time available:Mostly Everyday Online(I Am Very Active In Mpgh)
    Reasons you should get this position:I Think I Should Get This Position Because I Have Fit In All Of Your Criteria Stated On Your Post.And Second Of All I Am Very Active In Mpgh That I Can Guarantee That I Can Keep Wiki Up To Date EveryDay.I Have Played BlackShot At Least 2 Years.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:I Would Keep BlackShot Up To Date EveryDay,And When There Is News Like A Update In BlackShot I Will Also Update On Wiki.

Last edited by Hacker1809; 03-18-2013 at 06:28 AM.
    Proud To Be A Member Of Mpgh /me

If I Help You In Any Way Remember To Press The Thanks Button

And Don't Ever Leach Any Thing From Me!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Name: Autum Smith
    Time Available: 10pm - 3am
    Reasons You Should Get This Position: I love being editor and really interested
    What Have You Done And What Do You Plan To Do On The Wiki: I would like to keep BlackShot hacks up to date as long as I member on MPGH ! If can . Nevermind .
    Last edited by tinker_man; 03-24-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    Krewella Krewlife ! Invisible balls

Thanks
    Name: Hilal
    Time available: 8 hours/day
    Reasons you should get this position: I should get this position is because i can communicate well in english.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I will share my 4 years of BlackShot Online experience, If I'm chosen I will be active and keep wiki updated daily.
    Last edited by [TT]Chris-; 03-26-2013 at 04:45 AM.

MPGH Member Since 11-11-2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Name: David
    Time Available: 7-9 hours /day
    Reasons You Should Get This Position: I am very to interest, furthermore I am French, I am going to have to apply to answer in other members, and this will be a good experience to enrich my Englishman.
    What Have You Done And What Do You Plan To Do On The Wiki: I would like to share my experience of games, me would be very active on the section (in spite of I am him already), and I am going to create novelties.

Cordially.
    Daviddidi.

I want to Develop this World,
    But you Never Tell Me The Source Code ...

Joined Forum: April 2011

Thanks
    Already stop recruiting.
    / closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12