Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Have you noticed?

Deleted from Wikipedia - MPGH (deleted 22 Aug 2008 at 04:57) - Deletionpedia
    lol i found that when i was bored(2 mins ago).
    but MPGH is the only hacking site that has been going strong non-stop for a while now, i mean even when Dave didn't update the hack, people were still on comparable to thegaysquad and gayanarchy, and way more then fps and ***. i wonder what is going to happen when dave graduates from college? idk lol
    overall MPGH=Win

discuss/
    Last edited by bannedshow; 06-15-2009 at 07:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    too bad its been deleted
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    one of GHB's coders who goes by the name "Stefan" spammed a lethal virus on one of MPGH's sections. In retaliation, the administrator hacked GHB within a few seconds and brought the whole site down for 2 full weeks

lolowned

Threadstarter
    I got prank called and I cried =[
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
    one of GHB's coders who goes by the name "Stefan" spammed a lethal virus on one of MPGH's sections. In retaliation, the administrator hacked GHB within a few seconds and brought the whole site down for 2 full weeks

lolowned
    i know, i was on thegaysquad irc(long story) today and stefan was talking shit so i have been trying to SQL for the last 3 hours:@

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    oyeah...

MPGH was on wiki for a while
    but then they said they dun want us there..

i remember that some folks requested us to be put back on there, but they replied we weren't popular enough =_=''

An article about a real person, an organization (e.g. band, club, company, etc., except schools), or web content that does not indicate why its subject is important or significant. This is distinct from verifiability and reliability of sources, and is a lower standard than notability. This criterion applies only to articles about web content and to articles about people and organizations themselves, not to articles about their books, albums, software and so on. The criterion does not apply to any article that makes any credible claim of significance or importance even if the claim is not supported by a reliable source. If the claim's credibility is unclear, you can improve the article yourself, propose deletion, or list the article at articles for deletion.

Threadstarter
    I got prank called and I cried =[
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    oyeah...

MPGH was on wiki for a while
    but then they said they dun want us there..

i remember that some folks requested us to be put back on there, but they replied we weren't popular enough =_=''

An article about a real person, an organization (e.g. band, club, company, etc., except schools), or web content that does not indicate why its subject is important or significant. This is distinct from verifiability and reliability of sources, and is a lower standard than notability. This criterion applies only to articles about web content and to articles about people and organizations themselves, not to articles about their books, albums, software and so on. The criterion does not apply to any article that makes any credible claim of significance or importance even if the claim is not supported by a reliable source. If the claim's credibility is unclear, you can improve the article yourself, propose deletion, or list the article at articles for deletion.
    lol i will put us back on, well i will try by making a new article

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yeah i need some with "better" knowledge of the English language, to re-write and state the important facts about MPGH, such as game hacking and our influence on game hacking world, and how MPGH has inspired programmers to further knowledge and develop game cheats. how all these "other" website's started user users of mpgh who got together and started there own business, ultimately betraying mpgh yet doing there thing at the same time.