Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by lifekid123 View Post
    sir pa2ro ako panu mag gawa ng application ..?? try ko gawa ng hack kagaya sau wla pa kasi tnuro sakin ng teacher ko yan 1 year palang kasi try lang po master baka mag work !! ?

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

pa help ako mag gawa ng application master !! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjawman View Post
    you need to have some background in various programming language first before they can teach, actually they dont have to teach you they already gave out the source code for the trainer.
    and since you're a first year i assume you still have a lot of things to learn in school, if you want to hasten your knowledge in programming to the point were in you can read a greatwall of codes in a matter of minutes and understand them the internet is your friend or buy a book.
    I too want to make similar application such as the trainers, it just so happen my brain actually throws away any information in programming once im done with the subject, the only thing i remember now is making a window pop up and the word "hello world" to come out hahahah pretty sure they made you do that in school lol.

edit:
    my bad you're a first year...in high school its good that you want to make your own application at such a young age but i advise you to take things slowly and focus on other things first you know coding takes a lot of time and patience(which young once have minimal), but of course that is only my opinion you can do as you like. try doing the same thing i said above then move on to tougher program codes like reading/saving info inside a database etc.
    I actually started to like programming when I was 3rd high school. Using VB and AutoIT. Since they are fairly easy to read and understand every code and functions they have. They are just english-words-like, for example. If (this is correct) Then {this happens} ElseIf (this is the correct one) Then {this should happen}
    So my advise if you really like to code and make programs of your own. Read books and guides. :] For they can help you on your way of learning. Read about debugging, hexing, reverse engineering, and reading memory if you want to "hack" such game.

"I've always been an unselfish guy, and that's the only way I know how to play on the court and I try to play to the maximum of my ability - not only for myself but for my fellow mens."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xkhen0017 For This Useful Post:

mrjawman (03-13-2013)

Thanks
    Online muna ba sir???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by xkhen0017 View Post
    I actually started to like programming when I was 3rd high school. Using VB and AutoIT. Since they are fairly easy to read and understand every code and functions they have. They are just english-words-like, for example. If (this is correct) Then {this happens} ElseIf (this is the correct one) Then {this should happen}
    So my advise if you really like to code and make programs of your own. Read books and guides. :] For they can help you on your way of learning. Read about debugging, hexing, reverse engineering, and reading memory if you want to "hack" such game.
    yeah same here.... i engaged in programming during highschool cause i wanted to make a game myself i started with java since they had a book in the library(now i can't remember a damn thing about any code there) sadly i stopped though, since i don't get much time to study and play outside or do chores since i got addicted to it, and then college not much anything to do but when we started programming again i was like WT* are these/those/that took me a while to get the hang of it. now im starting to regret not continuing what i was doing that time.

Thanks
    I'll be back sooner until everything is prepared.
    Yeeeey! Can't wait!

Thanks
    guys help me play Dragon Nest Sea i need VPN software not proxy plss help me find 1 better than HotspotShield

Thanks
    Well, yeah, but most of the users are having problem with this such programs.

not working your no cooldown

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

tnx for fast replying ^^ i hope the other day you fix the damage of the no cooldown ^^ tnx a lot

Thanks
    hey..is there no bot that actually kill all the mob and auto loot for playDGN?this trainer just for teleport to specific locations isn't it?

i found 1 but that's just for SEA server, whenever i open playDGN my client always look weird with this bot..someone can make it for playDGN?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Cant tele with just 1 click of multiple clients, U have to alt tab on each every of the client then repeatingly pressing the tele button, its a bit hustle.
    Last edited by bullditt01; 03-17-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by bullditt01 View Post
    Cant tele with just 1 click of multiple clients, U have to alt tab on each every of the client then repeatingly pressing the tele button, its a bit hustle and i dont like it.
    no one cares if you dont like it make your own trainer and stop complaining and btw theres this function, that lets you tp all client with 1 single click

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    how? how? how? can u tell? cause my 40k gold farming a day stopped ;((

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    how? how? how? can u tell? cause my 40k gold farming a day stopped ;((
    are you serious 40k gold a day?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnaedge View Post
    are you serious 40k gold a day?
    do i look like im kidding? well anyway i just made few adjustments in the new interface and the methods but now its on the run again.. thanks xKhen, more power!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    do i look like im kidding? well anyway i just made few adjustments in the new interface and the methods but now its on the run again.. thanks xKhen, more power!
    yap 40kgold seems low per day

Thanks
    you can farm 40k a day? using xkhen program? or wpe?,..

Thanks
    Is there any way to get this to work without launching the client from the trainer?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast