Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by simozh View Post
    My thought is that you're an idiot, as I Quoted you on the post in that thread.
    It's not hypocritical. He puts some hours into the menu, from his own time to make a menu. He sells it and tards pay for it. Also people like him don't even have to buy keys, there is always someone that gives them a key for test. He has the right to whine about it, and you are wrong for calling him out on it.
    IT IS HIS DAMN FUCKING MENU, HIS , HE MADE IT , OFC HE WILL BE MAD IF SOME LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD TARD RESELLS IT.
    Douchebag.
    !!! True words spoken

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by shinraaaa View Post
    As taken from a keyshop thread, From the "I talk down on MPGH users InfiStar".

When a seller releases their menu, (A video game hack menu/exploit) and sells it for profit, Then proceed to whinge about it when someone takes it and resells it, Even though they themselves, Buy stolen keys from people who have bought Arma2/OA ($45 on steam) and for whatever reason have had it stolen just to test their menus seem hypocritical? Infi, You are supporting what your against, Reselling stolen material...

Thoughts anyone?

i didnt want to read threw your brainfarts but all what you quoted from me is just what i've been told/seen so far.
    why should i not tell the people, that they could get the same stuff but better/newer from the creater?

better waste more of our time to make us read what comes up in your simple mind <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
    If coding was his hobby then he wouldn't resell it. He put himself into this position and now he can deal with the consequences. There are plenty of people who have made their own menu but it hasn't been leaked and won't be leaked because its personal. If you sell your own menu, expect your business to be ruined, it's your fault to begin with. He has no right to blame anyone but himself for these mishaps. If he wasn't to busy picking coins up from the gutter. He would realize that.
    Bottom line:
    If you're a coder and want to be successful; hide your code under your pillow because if you try to get some coin for your hard work then you deserve to have others making money off what you made.

And this is why the good coders don't visit public cheat sites anymore..
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 02-24-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Bottom line:
    If you're a coder and want to be successful; hide your code under your pillow because if you try to get some coin for your hard work then you deserve to have others making money off what you made.

And this is why the good coders don't visit public cheat sites anymore..
    If the coder does not want his work being leaked or resold. He can simply put time into learning how to hide the code. There is no way to forcefully stop someone from leaking/selling your product if you don't put in security measures. When releasing products to a public site or people that belong to a public forum of this kind then you should expect your releases to be abused. It's the same as saying "Don't download hacks off YT" or "Check to see if its a keystealer."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12