Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Exclamation THIS IS A MUST READ

Hello. Manny know a bot client for runescape. Right? It is called, EpicBot. You maybe think that its just a normal bot and everything is going all fine and stuff but you got wrong. Ive heard that manny runescape players (especially those that has 500M, verry valuable items and stuff etc) has been hacked. This can belong to one thing. EpicBot. There is actually proof of it. There is a video in this thread for you to watch. And that who filmed it is one of the victims that used EpicBot. Beware of EpicBot. There is a pinned thread that shows the top 3 best bots for RuneScape. The top 1 bot EpicBot. But.. The download for the EpicBot isnt there. You should remember that phrase when we come to how the victims for hacked. Well, im going to tell you it right just about now. Now. If you go to the EpicBot folder that you installed it and virus scan the .exe there should come up that its a virus. Well, for some anti virus softwares. But thats not the one that hacks your acount. If you actually scan the .jar the real bad guy shows up. For avast (i use avast) it shows a spyware! Yes, this bot is trying to hack you. And it messes with you too. It takes all verry valuable stuff and just leaves 1 coin left in your bank (maybe if you got it in your bank) and leaves a note for you. This note says: Hacked by EpicBot Stop Botting Kid! This bot is a warning that you shall never bot in runescape. Luckely i didnt get hacked becouse i just have mithril armor and other not so pretty valuable stuff When i was going to post this on their forum and logged in, i was still in the loggin screen! The forum is pretty much FAKE This is for you guys! Even RSBot got their own forum that works perfectly fine as this hack and cheat forum. This is just a note to warn you that NEVER EVER use EpicBot.

I hope this helped somebody if it did, leave a quick post on this thread and give me a thanks (its optional dont worry)

NopBop

Last edited by nopbop; 02-24-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    are u retarded

the reason why players with valuable stuff get hacked is they have valuable stuff.
    the epicbot hack is just a hoax. someone trying to troll the victim. noob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    the reason why players with valuable stuff get hacked is they have valuable stuff.
    This is true, Just because u hear something doesn't mean its true... Thats just like saying i can steal your Credit card info by finding out ur number
    (Bad example)
    Either way epicbot is real/legit bot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Someone is just trolling him, hes probably RAT'd and someone saw he used EpicBot.