Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    John 10:9, “I am the door. If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved … .”

Again you lose.
    that doesnt prove anything

again you skitter around the point

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scr3wgravity View Post
    w00t google searching god qoutes sf0d my confused 12 year old friend (this is what i've gathered by reading this thread)
    It's been in my Comment on MSN for 2 or 3 months.

Thanks
    It's been in my Comment on MSN for 2 or 3 months.

ifyu didnt pay for VIP you'd be banned

Thanks
    if he keeps this shit up he will be banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    sfod u take 1 line from the quran and show islam is teaches violenece let me show u somthing bout jews tht u will disagree to
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdXk2EC0zOI

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scr3wgravity View Post
    ifyu didnt pay for VIP you'd be banned
    Best come back ever. Also debating in the debate forum is against the rules? Since when?

Also, your a moron, 1 million people are sold into slavery a year, 2,000 are sold to people in Israel, 1/500th. Hardly counts for the most.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    sfod ull always be a dumbass lol well watever my main goal was to get some truth in you and jus change ur view towards islam well ur like one of those missionarys and carry on with ur beliefs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    sfod ull always be a dumbass lol well watever my main goal was to get some truth in you and jus change ur view towards islam well ur like one of those missionarys and carry on with ur beliefs
    Without my belief or the Jew's belief, you wouldn't have your religion, you know what Abraham was? Yeah a Jew. Also you Muslims have a different type of Sex Slavery, its the one where Muhammad said its alright to have many wifes and that woman has no right to pick who they marry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Without my belief or the Jew's belief, you wouldn't have your religion, you know what Abraham was? Yeah a Jew. Also you Muslims have a different type of Sex Slavery, its the one where Muhammad said its alright to have many wifes and that woman has no right to pick who they marry.
    oh tht i disagree in islam i believe thts totally wrong cuz tht was allowed once cuz the widows left from the war they fought i respect CHristianity I respect Judism But its some ideas tht i myself as a human disagree to Idolism and in Judism they only think jews are good and non-jews badjudism from time of moses had been changed a little

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    a woman in islam is free to marry whom she wants OK. i dont know where u got tht idea and remember More than 50% of converts to islam are women now days

Thanks
    Sf0d your an idiot lol.... When Islam came into the meccans, it forbid women to be forced into marriage. The central message of Islam was to bring peace to the world. Islam itself derives from the root word salam which means peace. You make bullshit claims you cant back up with facts.....

Here, check out some verses from the OT promoting terrorim ^^

Deuteronomy 20:16
    However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.
    1 Samuel 15:2-4
    2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
    3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
    4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.
    Psalm 137:8-9
    8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
    9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!

"They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man........Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:7,17-18)"

The Quran says:
    "On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

"Know they not Allah Knoweth what they conceal and what they reveal? And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book (i.e., the Bible), but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture. Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: 'This is from Allah,' To traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran, 2:77-78

Thanks
    On the basis of Abraham being a Jew. I totally disagree with you. See, YOU BELIEVE ABRAHAM WAS A JEW. The Quran says;

Abraham was not a jew nor a christian but an upright muslim

We believe that all the prophets including Adam (A.S) were muslims. A Muslim is essentially one who submitts to the will of God. Abraham submitted to Gods will therefore he was a Muslim.

Thanks

g

sorry triple post:S

Thanks
    Thats saying all of it is wrong, and then that would make your religion wrong. I submit to the will of god so am I a Muslim?

Deut 10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace.

Samuel 15 2-4, Retaliation.

Psalm, Retaliation.

Numbers 31, punishment for what their sins, idolatry, and sexual slavery.

Thanks
    lol sf0d do you not understand that your being hypocritical? I never said the bible preached messages of hatred or anger, In fact I believe that the scriptures do promote peace and a distorted image of worldwide peace itself. Although, the "terrorism" claim is actually worse then any claim you can maek on the Holy Quran. Bring me any verse of the Quran which supposably promotes "terror" and I can explain it for you. Sf0d at least be Christian enough to explain these verses which I have brought up to me ??? Clearly in the verses I supported earlier God is commanding moses and his people to bash the heads of suckling infants...To demolish homes...To kill every non virgin women........... This really doesnt seem like an act of peace does it? A number one rule in Islam is that we are allowed to fight ONLY IN SELF DEFENCE. The islamic ssytem tells us that during any acts of fighting you cannot harm innocent people,animals,trees,plants... Only those who fight against you.

Now, you submitt to the will of Jesus (who to you may be God). Although, a Muslim is one who believes that there is no other god then God himself. This central message was conveyed to Muhammad by Gabriel :P Thereforem if you believe that God is one, Jesus is a prophet then technically you are a Muslim. Then technically you believe what Muhammad believed and preached.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12