Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
    burden of proof on you buddy

show me definitive proof of someone going to jail for DDOS

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER TYRONE
    Its a violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Either way you are accessing an individual's computer. The issue wasn't about MIT. It was about taking someone's employer information. As simple as a phone number and name. When DDosing someone. What are you doing? Sending packets from outside sources to one's computer. That is then logged. Do you think DDosing doesn't remotely access someone's computer? It has to for the packets to actually do anything. If it didn't then it wouldn't exist. Do you even have a booter set up? Do you know how you build up a booter? How many laws are you violating before the actual DDos occurs. The fact that you have the program in possession means other computers have been accessed and laws already violated. The logs of a Denial-of-service Attack are just proof. Do you think they are worried about the internet shutting off? ISP's have protection against that. They are worried about the individual in possession of a program that is remotely accessing another individual's computer without permission.

@ikillindreams Come on now. Why start a fight you can't win? You post part of the story and don't expect the whole thing. Everything said is logged. You can't change that story.
    Last edited by Distraught; 02-27-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    lmao you are to funny man

"Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship."

this is also a law! goodluck finding a cop to enforce it... just like the ddos thing..

still waiting for proof of someone ever going to jail for DDOSing a individual

Thanks

still waiting for proof of someone ever going to jail for DDOSing a individual
    I'm not going to be the one to go out and do the research. I've provided what law has been broken. If charges are filed. The OP will find out then he can tell you himself if anything happens. This isn't my deal. Just saying the OP is complaining about a war he started. But seems like the issue is resolved OP will know what I mean.

Svt. For someone looking for an argument. You really suck at providing one. Was looking forward to both sides but everything you say just looks childish.
    Last edited by Distraught; 02-27-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    looking for an argument? nope. just proof of your bullshit claims
    you should be a lawyer!

you sure are full of shit lol give me your ip i will ddos you right now call the cops on me. hell im even admitting i will do it on a public forum
    Ooooo looks like I pushed someone's button. It's not hard to find it yourself. Goodluck. Made yourself look pretty bad considering the OP's problem has been solved now.
    Last edited by Distraught; 02-27-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks
    how so? my jimmies remain completely unrustled my friend
    Going to remove myself from this joke of an argument. Go do some research yourself. I know you still think everyone is supposed to do everything for you but as you grow up, you will realize that's not the case. Go ahead and follow through with your threats. People who know me will join in on the laugh I get when you attempt to. Once again, there's something called DDos protection.

Thanks

"Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship."

this is also a law! goodluck finding a cop to enforce it... just like the ddos thing..

still waiting for proof of someone ever going to jail for DDoSing a individual
    He DDoSed me because I cracked his program. Partially at least. He didn't believe me. Kind of got an attitude so I decided not to help him and told him to look out for his program on the forums. Then he starts to DDoS me. Which I have logs of all of those packets he was sending along with Skype logs of him admitting to doing so. Along with him threatening me. I dug up all of his information. ALL. Home address, phone number, age, grade, facebook, twitter, school, mom's name, mom's Facebook. Not posting on here for obvious reasons. I called his school to try to get into contact with his mom. In which he asked me what he could do to make it right. I felt somewhat bad for him. I wanted donator. I had $1 in my Paypal so I told him to send me $24. To be honest, I think he was more scared of me talking to his mom then me contacting the authorities. I already talked to a detective from Baltimore PD. It's not a felony. But it definitely just doesn't disappear. Here's a pastebin of the whole conversation. It's over. Stop arguing. It's all you do.

MPGH - Pastebin.com
    Last edited by YoloSwagProHax4204Life; 02-27-2013 at 04:10 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to YoloSwagProHax4204Life For This Useful Post:

chase1159 (02-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloSwagProHax4204Life View Post
    He DDoSed me because I cracked his program. Partially at least. He didn't believe me. Kind of got an attitude so I decided not to help him and told him to look out for his program on the forums. Then he starts to DDoS me. Which I have logs of all of those packets he was sending along with Skype logs of him admitting to doing so. Along with him threatening me. I dug up all of his information. ALL. Home address, phone number, age, grade, facebook, twitter, school, mom's name, mom's Facebook. Not posting on here for obvious reasons. I called his school to try to get into contact with his mom. In which he asked me what he could do to make it right. I felt somewhat bad for him. I wanted donator. I had $1 in my Paypal so I told him to send me $24. To be honest, I think he was more scared of me talking to his mom then me contacting the authorities. I already talked to a detective from Baltimore PD. It's not a felony. But it definitely just doesn't disappear. Here's a pastebin of the whole conversation. It's over. Stop arguing. It's all you do.

MPGH - Pastebin.com
    You see, I think this is hilarious.
    Obviously this kid just threatened someone who he shouldn't have messed with, and it came back around on him.
    The internet is a dangerous place, children.
    Quote Originally Posted by chase1159 View Post
    Your friend says that some dude punched a girl on the street. (Kiddie kills innocent/defenseless player)
    Your friend, being the badass that he is, beats up the dude and steals his watch. It's worth $25. (Key seller steals key from douchebag)
    Your friend then says that he has no use for the watch and will sell it to you for $2. (You buy key from seller)
    It's a case of Robin hood.

Thanks
    You see, I think this is hilarious.
    Obviously this kid just threatened someone who he shouldn't have messed with, and it came back around on him.
    The internet is a dangerous place, children.
    Same with Svt. 2 people had a bad night.

Thanks
    just say no. DONE! hehe
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks

MPGH - Pastebin.com
    So... let me get this straight, you invaded his privacy (maybe) and harassed him and his mother THEN called a detective because he Ddosed you?

I mean, first off why did you get your panties in such a bunch because he got a bit pissed and ddosed you? I would have just given him a fuck you and left him to his own time, because it wouldn't had been worth my time to fuck with him.

Not only that, I'm going to assume he was young and if so I kind of doubt you got all that information off of him, I mean I suppose if he was dumb enough to put everything you would ever need on his Facebook then perhaps so, but otherwise I really doubt it and I would doubt you would have put a good few hours into finding out shit about him just for lolz.

Also, yeah right it doesn't disappear... because you know the detectives COULD be working on a murder case, or a rape case and actually doing something productive and helpful, but nope they're going to help your ass get a random kid in trouble because he ddosed you... RIGHT that makes perfect sense.

Also to the guy below you saying the internet is a dangerous place, do me a favor and make sure tomorrow I lose my internet for days, I get a ton of random calls, get a bunch of random packages in the mail and lose my account to this website or any other website. Honestly, I want to see if you have the skill or time to do ANY of that. I highly fucking doubt it.

To your last point, that it's over and we should stop arguing... I agree, you guys are obviously fucking mistaken, dumb, and spreading lies and this thread has been to hell and back with no point left for it to be open, the fact we even started arguing over this in this forum, in this section of the forum itself is fucking stupid. So I'm going to stop responding now and hopefully you do to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Tony:*

Baltimore* Baltimore PD* Elksridge (Elkridge)* Who the hell taught you how to censor words?
    Banned keys: ~100
    In use keys: ~ 50

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    So... let me get this straight, you invaded his privacy (maybe) and harassed him and his mother THEN called a detective because he Ddosed you?

I mean, first off why did you get your panties in such a bunch because he got a bit pissed and ddosed you? I would have just given him a fuck you and left him to his own time, because it wouldn't had been worth my time to fuck with him.

Not only that, I'm going to assume he was young and if so I kind of doubt you got all that information off of him, I mean I suppose if he was dumb enough to put everything you would ever need on his Facebook then perhaps so, but otherwise I really doubt it and I would doubt you would have put a good few hours into finding out shit about him just for lolz.

Also, yeah right it doesn't disappear... because you know the detectives COULD be working on a murder case, or a rape case and actually doing something productive and helpful, but nope they're going to help your ass get a random kid in trouble because he ddosed you... RIGHT that makes perfect sense.

Also to the guy below you saying the internet is a dangerous place, do me a favor and make sure tomorrow I lose my internet for days, I get a ton of random calls, get a bunch of random packages in the mail and lose my account to this website or any other website. Honestly, I want to see if you have the skill or time to do ANY of that. I highly fucking doubt it.

To your last point, that it's over and we should stop arguing... I agree, you guys are obviously fucking mistaken, dumb, and spreading lies and this thread has been to hell and back with no point left for it to be open, the fact we even started arguing over this in this forum, in this section of the forum itself is fucking stupid. So I'm going to stop responding now and hopefully you do to.
    Your friend says that some dude punched a girl on the street. (Kiddie kills innocent/defenseless player)
    Your friend, being the badass that he is, beats up the dude and steals his watch. It's worth $25. (Key seller steals key from douchebag)
    Your friend then says that he has no use for the watch and will sell it to you for $2. (You buy key from seller)
    It's a case of Robin hood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ikillindreams View Post
    Where are you getting this from? there was no scam. He thinks i broke a federal law and is threatening to call the cops unless i pay him $24

lmao at this. dont do anything. block this fag.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post

I didn't harass his mom. I wasn't even able to talk to her. Detectives don't really matter. They'll probably transfer me to some other agency anyway . And that was the wrong PD. I didn't invade his privacy. I went to no illegal means to bring up all of his information. I spent about 30 minutes. And no, his home address was left on his Facebook

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
    lmao at this. dont do anything. block this fag.
    He already did once. But unblocked me when I called his counselor and was called into her office. He payed me. In full. I'll keep my end of the bargain. It's not black mail or anything. If you look at the conversation in the pastebin, you'll see that.

Thanks
    I didn't harass his mom. I wasn't even able to talk to her. Detectives don't really matter. They'll probably transfer me to some other agency anyway . And that was the wrong PD. I didn't invade his privacy. I went to no illegal means to bring up all of his information. I spent about 30 minutes. And no, his home address was left on his Facebook

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

He already did once. But unblocked me when I called his counselor and was called into her office. He payed me. In full. I'll keep my end of the bargain. It's not black mail or anything. If you look at the conversation in the pastebin, you'll see that.
    Ah, well that would explain the whole 30 minutes thing... leaving all info on Facebook FTW.

But once again I have to call bullshit on your calling his counselor and all of that, first off because you kind of make yourself look like an ass in this situation, cracking his program, then he reasonably gets mad and ddosed you, then you really threaten him and fuck with him. You couldn't have been the bigger man and just had your win with cracking his program and walking away? And sure he's a dumbass for ddosing you and getting pissed seeing as he should have made a better program with security, or expected it to happen, but that doesn't mean his actions weren't somewhat reasonable. I mean... if anything you just look like an internet bully at this point, you fuck with him, he fucks with you back then you REALLY fuck with him and expect to come out as the good guy and the winner. (by the way this is just by what I read, I didn't read the skype convo but from what I understand this is how it happened)

Also I would kind of like to see proof of everything to claim, if possible. At least having him come on here and confirm it, even though he probably won't. And even if he did I would kind of be skeptical of it seeing as he could just claim bullshit and you probably wouldn't have any way of proving him wrong other than posting more information of his. Though I doubt you would do all of this, make a thread and conspiracy just to seem like a baddass to a few people on the forums.

And why would his counselor believe you if you called and said "hey, this kid ddosed me because I fucked with him and I had him pay me money, and I'm calling you to tell him he's being very bad", I mean I already explained why you seem like an asshole for doing so wouldn't you think his counselor would think about this and perhaps agree? Why would his counselor know what the fuck you're talking about anyways? Much less give a shit and actually do/say anything to him?

But this could all be proven false, if I didn't fully understand what's going on. As after all like I said I didn't read everything (gave enough fucks to write a bunch of shit but not to read a bunch of shit) Also I kind of broke my rule of just not responding... but I still call bullshit and want to be sure this is or isn't bullshit before I give this thread up.
    Last edited by Loganater23; 02-28-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast