Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    Ah, well that would explain the whole 30 minutes thing... leaving all info on Facebook FTW.

But once again I have to call bullshit on your calling his counselor and all of that, first off because you kind of make yourself look like an ass in this situation, cracking his program, then he reasonably gets mad and ddosed you, then you really threaten him and fuck with him. You couldn't have been the bigger man and just had your win with cracking his program and walking away? And sure he's a dumbass for ddosing you and getting pissed seeing as he should have made a better program with security, or expected it to happen, but that doesn't mean his actions weren't somewhat reasonable. I mean... if anything you just look like an internet bully at this point, you fuck with him, he fucks with you back then you REALLY fuck with him and expect to come out as the good guy and the winner. (by the way this is just by what I read, I didn't read the skype convo but from what I understand this is how it happened)

Also I would kind of like to see proof of everything to claim, if possible. At least having him come on here and confirm it, even though he probably won't. And even if he did I would kind of be skeptical of it seeing as he could just claim bullshit and you probably wouldn't have any way of proving him wrong other than posting more information of his. Though I doubt you would do all of this, make a thread and conspiracy just to seem like a baddass to a few people on the forums.

And why would his counselor believe you if you called and said "hey, this kid ddosed me because I fucked with him and I had him pay me money, and I'm calling you to tell him he's being very bad", I mean I already explained why you seem like an asshole for doing so wouldn't you think his counselor would think about this and perhaps agree? Why would his counselor know what the fuck you're talking about anyways? Much less give a shit and actually do/say anything to him?

But this could all be proven false, if I didn't fully understand what's going on. As after all like I said I didn't read everything (gave enough fucks to write a bunch of shit but not to read a bunch of shit) Also I kind of broke my rule of just not responding... but I still call bullshit and want to be sure this is or isn't bullshit before I give this thread up.
    You really have no idea what you're talking about. Read the pastebin conversation. I really did call his school and which I was transferred over to his counselor.
    [10:26:02 AM] Kegan - CD Keys And Stealers: What do you want from me
    [10:26:34 AM] Tony: Oh hey, what's up Kegan? How's it going, dude? DDoS anyone lately?
    [10:26:37 AM] Tony: Well, anyway.
    [10:26:39 AM] Kegan - CD Keys And Stealers: No
    [10:26:45 AM] Kegan - CD Keys And Stealers: What do you want from me...
    [10:27:07 AM] Tony: I want to talk to your mom. I talked to your guidance counselor a second ago.
    [10:27:11 AM] Tony: at your school
    [10:27:16 AM] Kegan - CD Keys And Stealers: I know
    [10:27:26 AM] Tony: She's not at liberty to give me your Mom's information
    [10:27:29 AM] Kegan - CD Keys And Stealers: and i want to know why you can't stop
    [10:27:32 AM] Tony: which is funny because I kind of already have it
    [10:27:38 AM] Tony: I just need her number

@ikillindreams can confirm that his information wasn't on Facebook and I talked to his counselor. My ultimate goal was to talk to his mom. But he and the school made it very difficult to do so. I'm done repeating myself. I'm pretty sure you can't even look at the person's profile if you don't have mutual friends. Like I said. It's over.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloSwagProHax4204Life View Post
    You really have no idea what you're talking about. Read the pastebin conversation. I really did call his school and which I was transferred over to his counselor.
    [10:26:02 AM] Kegan - CD Keys And Stealers: What do you want from me
    [10:26:34 AM] Tony: Oh hey, what's up Kegan? How's it going, dude? DDoS anyone lately?
    [10:26:37 AM] Tony: Well, anyway.
    [10:26:39 AM] Kegan - CD Keys And Stealers: No
    [10:26:45 AM] Kegan - CD Keys And Stealers: What do you want from me...
    [10:27:07 AM] Tony: I want to talk to your mom. I talked to your guidance counselor a second ago.
    [10:27:11 AM] Tony: at your school
    [10:27:16 AM] Kegan - CD Keys And Stealers: I know
    [10:27:26 AM] Tony: She's not at liberty to give me your Mom's information
    [10:27:29 AM] Kegan - CD Keys And Stealers: and i want to know why you can't stop
    [10:27:32 AM] Tony: which is funny because I kind of already have it
    [10:27:38 AM] Tony: I just need her number

@ikillindreams can confirm that his information wasn't on Facebook and I talked to his counselor. My ultimate goal was to talk to his mom. But he and the school made it very difficult to do so. I'm done repeating myself. I'm pretty sure you can't even look at the person's profile if you don't have mutual friends. Like I said. It's over.
    If you didn't use his Facebook to get information why did you use it to get his home address? If he was dumb enough to put his home address on Facebook then surely he would have put plenty of other stuff in there. Maybe not certain information, but if you didn't get it off of Facebook then where else did you get the info? Care to explain? Also what info? All the info you claim to have can pretty easily be gotten from Facebook...

Also once again I would like to see proof none of this is fake, give us some screenshots at least. I still doubt this is fake, as you still look like an asshole in this whole thing but nevertheless the possibility is still there.

Also why would they transfer you to the counselor? I mean maybe so but calling them saying "Yo guys, this kid ddosed me because (insert story here)" probably wouldn't convince them to talk to his counselor. I still don't know why they wouldn't hang up on you seeming to be some kind of prankster or something, I mean really think about it... some random guy calls the school, claims was ddosed after fucking with some kid over the net and wants to talk to something about it... unless you just worded it to sound convincing (which you probably did) that sounds really unlikely...

Also I still wonder why you keep responding and noting this, almost as if you take pride into the fact you're an asshole, and that you look like one and pretty much everyone on the forum that looked at this thread knows it now, and you're proud of that fact. But whatever, I'm just going to finally take my own word and let this thread die, no point anymore as you are right... it is over.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123