Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Unhappy Using stolen CD keys ...

Yo guys , I am just thinking right now about using Stolen cd keys of other guys... I kinda feel bad when doing it ... It's just like , they payed maybe 30$ or so , then those guys download a key stealer and , yea the lose 30$ , then a hacker , like some of us come across , they buy the key for 2$ or so... It's just kinda wrong in my eyes ... Sometimes I'd like to tell my brain to stop thinking about stuff like that... also in Austria ( where I am living) , It is illegal to use stolen stuff , also to use stolen CD keys ... Just yeah , dont want to pay for that ;P ! Just want to know what you think about that , maybe some just call me retarded , but yeah !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd2202 View Post
    Yo guys , I am just thinking right now about using Stolen cd keys of other guys... I kinda feel bad when doing it ... It's just like , they payed maybe 30$ or so , then those guys download a key stealer and , yea the lose 30$ , then a hacker , like some of us come across , they buy the key for 2$ or so... It's just kinda wrong in my eyes ... Sometimes I'd like to tell my brain to stop thinking about stuff like that... also in Austria ( where I am living) , It is illegal to use stolen stuff , also to use stolen CD keys ... Just yeah , dont want to pay for that ;P ! Just want to know what you think about that , maybe some just call me retarded , but yeah !
    It's like Slavery back in the day. Not a lot of people in South liked it. But it was cheap labor (FREE). And their economy depended on it. I look the other way. Try not to think about it. But hey, 95% percent of those people downloading "Free YouTube Hacks" are 12 year olds wanting to be douches and server nuke.

Thanks
    At least you still have a conscience. Not many of us have that anymore. Too much ******ry, douchebaggery, and hacking has stunted our conscience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yea , I know , I try to not think about it , but it just gets me again and again ... Was same with cracking , I once cracked programms n stuff but yeah , felt so fucking bad about that , that I literly got out and bought after effects n stuff , I know , Its fucking expensive , but I felt like : Dude you just fucking stole so much fucking $ , Think they would get you , you'd be in prison !! So yeah kinda can't stop to think about that , and actualy most people won't even start to think about that. Also , if they even are little kids ,trying to nuke some servers , it is still like , geting someone to steal stuff for you , its just , bad I think ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Yea , I know , I try to not think about it , but it just gets me again and again ... Was same with cracking , I once cracked programms n stuff but yeah , felt so fucking bad about that , that I literly got out and bought after effects n stuff , I know , Its fucking expensive , but I felt like : Dude you just fucking stole so much fucking $ , Think they would get you , you'd be in prison !! So yeah kinda can't stop to think about that , and actualy most people won't even start to think about that. Also , if they even are little kids ,trying to nuke some servers , it is still like , geting someone to steal stuff for you , its just , bad I think ...
    I'm into cracking. I don't think it's stealing. For one, most of those corporations are greedy as fuck, charge a bunch of money for their products and are making billions of dollars. It's not like I would ever buy a $600 video editing program so they're not loosing out on anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yea , actually bought the student version of that stuff , but it still is like 300$ , and also other programms , you know , I once used to think about cracking like this , but for me , it doesnt matter if it is copied , or actually stolen , no matter if the companys just sell overpriced programms , it is still a theft to go and crack those . I tried to dont think about stuff like this , but yea , I just can't , I maybe just think to much !

Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Thanks
    It's usually when people look for hacks there keys get stolen. There fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I once felt bad aswell :/ But i got over it. Its themselves downloading untrusted stuff...
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    What's done is done.
    The key is stolen, and that person is never going to get it back, whether you buy the key or not.

Also, the key is stolen from a 12 year old kiddie who was off to nuke servers and turn on godmode to fuck with your fun.

Real life equivalent:
    Your friend says that some dude punched a girl on the street. (Kiddie kills innocent/defenseless player)
    Your friend, being the badass that he is, beats up the dude and steals his watch. It's worth $25. (Key seller steals key from douchebag)
    Your friend then says that he has no use for the watch and will sell it to you for $2. (You buy key from seller)

Morally, this isn't wrong in any way whatsoever.
    It's a case of Robin hood.
    Quote Originally Posted by chase1159 View Post
    Your friend says that some dude punched a girl on the street. (Kiddie kills innocent/defenseless player)
    Your friend, being the badass that he is, beats up the dude and steals his watch. It's worth $25. (Key seller steals key from douchebag)
    Your friend then says that he has no use for the watch and will sell it to you for $2. (You buy key from seller)
    It's a case of Robin hood.