My Mood
    Happy

Stolen Accounts!

Here is the main message from:

Korgoth
    Group: Root Admin
    War Rock: K2Korgoth

Quote:
    This is to let both the War Rock community and the owners and operators of hacking websites know that we have started legal action against any and all websites or forums that have been posting lists of War Rock accounts that have been scammed or stolen from our customers.

We have already started to contact the hosting companies of these hacking sites to both request that they be taken down and request any and all personal information concerning those persons that have created and running them. We will use both criminal and civil lawsuits to redress any and all damages they have caused both K2 Network and our customers.

This can turn into felony criminal charges against those that operate these websites or forums because all we need to do is show that the accounts that have been posted on those sites equal more then $1000 worth of payments to K2 Network by customers. A certain unnamed website had listed 160 accounts and after we looked up those accounts it equaled over $4000 this in turn equates to Grand Theft and felony charges can be filed. It does not matter that the owner of the website is not the one posting the lists of stolen accounts, he is 100% responsible for what is being posted by others or how his website or forums are being used so he will be the one we target and we have the law behind us concerning this issue.

How it works.

1. When we find a website or forum that is posting scammed or stolen accounts we will contact the Irvine City Police Department and file a formal police report. We will also leave open the option to contact the FBI since many accounts are being stolen from different states and countries and that is a federal offense. We do have a contact and the LA F.B.I office.

2. We will then send a copy of the police report to the hosting company that is providing the servers to the websites that are allowing these lists of stolen accounts to be posted and request that the website and or forums be taken down and to request any and all personal information (name, phone and address) of the person that set the site up.

3. We will then contact the police or sheriff department where this person lives and file a second criminal report and have them contact this person. We will also reserve the right to a file civil case against that person for damages. I:f that person is under the age of 18 then we will file against that persons parents or legal guardians.

4. If that person is living in Europe we will use the FBI and Interpol's cyber crimes departments to file either criminal or civil suits against them.

We are not joking or playing around anymore in regards to stolen or scammed accounts. We have a full time team that will be handling this and that includes K2 Network lawyers.

FYI - Once these website are taken down our next target of websites that are being used to trade or sell any accounts. The game EULA and TOU clearly stipulates that customer are not allowed to trade or sell War Rock game accounts and we will be requesting the hosting services for these websites to shut them down.

Group: Root Admin
    War Rock: K2Korgoth

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arod33 For This Useful Post:

cay (06-21-2009),jackbuu (07-01-2009)

Thanks
    Yes mpgh staff better take this seriously or they would end up like nexonkiller.... So STOP THE ABUSEEE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    We knew this already 1 month ago...

/close this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Yep this is old ..

I posted alot of accs a time ago xd

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    old news..

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    dont they always try this threatening shit and fail?