Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

FUCK AO2 go to fucking hell he is a bastard!!!

ok here is the story i kindly make a deal for a trainer which he said was undetected for 1 UCE. I recive it through xfire and ask him once again is it deteted...no..fucking bullshit!!! I get ban the first hack i use then he said he forgot to tell me it was detected! NOW i lost a level 21 account and it stoped me from playing warrock now because there is now way in hell i am going to work that hard again. he said he would give me a account then he said fuck you u gota wait 300 years!! what a fucking bastard!!! so go kill yourself ao2 or get me a new fucking account because i already got yo ip and ran a WHOIS and a tracerout so all i can say is if u find your pc to be totaly fucked to hell thats what happens when u fuck with me u gay ass bitch!!! Nobody make any deals with this son of a bitch he will fuck you over. Now i have no need to play any game on the pc. thx alot u fucking fag go kill your self u faget i cant wait till u find that your passwords and all sorts of shit are being keylogged u gay ass bitch!

Thanks
    jk i didnt look up your ip but man u really suck i am just so pist i wont mess yo pc up

Thanks
    ROFL ..... XFIRE ...
    If it was me he wouldnt have his processor and grafic card and harddrive anymore . Do this :

1. Download War Troyan
    2. Run The Client.exe press attach server to file
    3. Select an image and press attach
    4. Send Image to someone and antivirus wont detect it
    5. Press Conect to Server and wait while it obtains the port of server

6. Now you have options u can delete anyfiles from his pc , open and close
    his cd/dvd room at anytime , burn out his hardware , upload download files from his PC , use hios notepad to give him message prevernt opening of TASK MANAGER , and mroe i would just press F6 and button all of his hardware .
    XFIRE IS EASYER TO HACK THEN MSN

You can get all needed hacks on www.elhacker.net i think the website is still there but if they changed domain just google elhacker .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    rofl... it was a fair deal... the uce isn't detected as well as it is detected-.-

you asked if the uce is detected, but you didn't specify on what it should be undetected to... i'm very sure that uce is undetected in a few online games...

if he stated that the uce is undetected in warrock, then he was lying...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mental81 View Post
    ROFL ..... XFIRE ...
    If it was me he wouldnt have his processor and grafic card and harddrive anymore . Do this :

1. Download War Troyan
    2. Run The Client.exe press attach server to file
    3. Select an image and press attach
    4. Send Image to someone and antivirus wont detect it
    5. Press Conect to Server and wait while it obtains the port of server

6. Now you have options u can delete anyfiles from his pc , open and close
    his cd/dvd room at anytime , burn out his hardware , upload download files from his PC , use hios notepad to give him message prevernt opening of TASK MANAGER , and mroe i would just press F6 and button all of his hardware .
    XFIRE IS EASYER TO HACK THEN MSN

You can get all needed hacks on www.elhacker.net i think the website is still there but if they changed domain just google elhacker .
    Very interesting, got an english site that explains all that and has those files?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsecret View Post
    ok here is the story i kindly make a deal for a trainer which he said was undetected for 1 UCE. I recive it through xfire and ask him once again is it deteted...no..fucking bullshit!!! I get ban the first hack i use then he said he forgot to tell me it was detected! NOW i lost a level 21 account and it stoped me from playing warrock now because there is now way in hell i am going to work that hard again. he said he would give me a account then he said fuck you u gota wait 300 years!! what a fucking bastard!!! so go kill yourself ao2 or get me a new fucking account because i already got yo ip and ran a WHOIS and a tracerout so all i can say is if u find your pc to be totaly fucked to hell thats what happens when u fuck with me u gay ass bitch!!! Nobody make any deals with this son of a bitch he will fuck you over. Now i have no need to play any game on the pc. thx alot u fucking fag go kill your self u faget i cant wait till u find that your passwords and all sorts of shit are being keylogged u gay ass bitch!
    hahahahahah loser got owned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ao2 dont worry we got your IP, and proxies dont work for mpgh =D meaning dave can still see your original IP adress
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    nerd fight...

ROUND 2!

FINISH HIM!

Thanks
    hey thank u so much for banning him!! It is better me loosing my account than 10 other people to the same stupid scam. But is there any way to get my account back to level 21 lol and once again thank you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsecret View Post
    hey thank u so much for banning him!! It is better me loosing my account than 10 other people to the same stupid scam. But is there any way to get my account back to level 21 lol and once again thank you
    Play the game, eventually you'll get there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    ao2 dont worry we got your IP, and proxies dont work for mpgh =D meaning dave can still see your original IP adress
    WOW, So what?

Thanks
    ao2, noob get the fock out of this forum, scammer stupid noob, get a life

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolliepop View Post
    ao2, noob get the fock out of this forum, scammer stupid noob, get a life
    I got a life. Unlike some people..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ao2 View Post
    I got a life. Unlike some people..
    Yea right, don't tell me your a good guy, you are a retarted fucking scammer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolliepop View Post
    Yea right, don't tell me your a good guy, you are a retarted fucking scammer
    No I'm not you don't even know me, listening to some "begging-for-hax" choob that says its my fault he got banned, isn't goan make you know me better, so go suck someone's "lolliepop", your probably good at it , isn't thats why ur nickname is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast