Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

ce address for hc ctf and tdm kills deaths and calling cards unlock

Can you help me to change my game mode kill- death in hardcore ctf and tdm ..etc. is there an address for each ? do i edit value or hex

anyone able to help me unlock calling cards with explaination ..i.e.

Address>02E6AC2C</Address> </CheatEntry> <CheatEntry> ..... <ID>143</ID> <Description>"Master Of Humiliation (x1) Max = 26"</Description> ...... < CheatEntry> <ID>0</ID> <Description>"Calling Card (1-334)"</Description> ...

what do i do here ... go to addresss change value to what? or change hex - to what do i go to address t6 mp exe+02E6AC2C then edit hex ?

i would like to learn how to unlock various calling cards and the kills death in game mode not combat record - anyone?

thanks....keep on hacking.........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by viper62 View Post
    Can you help me to change my game mode kill- death in hardcore ctf and tdm ..etc. is there an address for each ? do i edit value or hex

anyone able to help me unlock calling cards with explaination ..i.e.

Address>02E6AC2C</Address> </CheatEntry> <CheatEntry> ..... <ID>143</ID> <Description>"Master Of Humiliation (x1) Max = 26"</Description> ...... < CheatEntry> <ID>0</ID> <Description>"Calling Card (1-334)"</Description> ...

what do i do here ... go to addresss change value to what? or change hex - to what do i go to address t6 mp exe+02E6AC2C then edit hex ?

i would like to learn how to unlock various calling cards and the kills death in game mode not combat record - anyone?

thanks....keep on hacking.........

i postet them in my threat look there