Thanks

What i need to learn how to hack / Cheat Engine Help

Hello guys,well im new in this area for learn how to hack games but i just want learn how to hack Flash games like the facebook games,i want know just using cheat engine.

Well i'm trying hack one game here, can anyone one help me with one question?
    Ok, my question is how can i Scan a time?

Like in the game have 1 hour 59 minutes 38 Seconds.
    Then appear like this 01:59:38 <<< how can i find this time and find the another value then when the time pass i can change?
    Well is this Thank you,if anyone can send me any link or area to learn more about cheat engine.
    Thank you guys.
    Last edited by NeTBuS; 03-07-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by NeTBuS View Post
    Hello guys,well im new in this area for learn how to hack games but i just want learn how to hack Flash games like the facebook games,i want know just using cheat engine.

Well i'm trying hack one game here, can anyone one help me with one question?
    Ok, my question is how can i Scan a time?

Like in the game have 1 hour 59 minutes 38 Seconds.
    Then appear like this 01:59:38 <<< how can i find this time and find the another value then when the time pass i can change?
    Well is this Thank you,if anyone can send me any link or area to learn more about cheat engine.
    Thank you guys.
    Try pausing the game and/or use cheat engine speed hack to make the game so slow its almost paused. Once thats done use cheat engine to scan the program for an unknown value.

* After the scan has completed unpause the game or disable cheat engines speed hack so the numbers on the timer change. After they have changed pause the game again, go into cheat engine, then search for a less or greater than value (depending on if the time increases or decreases). So if it time decreases you would want to search for less than last vale but if it increased search greater than. Now repeat all the steps after the * above until only 1 value remains in cheat engine. After you have only 1 value left add it to the codes list but do not freeze or modify the value. Than just do something to restart the timer (restart level, die, etc.) and after the timer restarts go into cheat engine to freeze the value. If done correctly timer should not change.

Thanks
    Contact Syntax over at Game-bot.net he is teaching people how to code and make hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    i think the site change name to : *********.net

Thanks
    C/C++ & x86/x64 assembly

Since C++ is basically syntactically identical to C ( or at least backwards compatible ), I'd say pick either one. Since you have background in Java, go with C++ since it was made with a more object orientated goal.