Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

ok people I have a few riddles for you it goes from easiest to hardest. gl

!!!>NO LOOKING UP THE ANSWERS<!!!. its no fun that way, the only thing you can do is get some help from others or use your brain.

1. a man hung himself (pretty dark huh?) yet there is no box, chair or anything under him, only a puddle of water is under him how did he get up into the rope to hang himself?

2. Mary has two kids who are allways fighting, so she made them both stand on one sheet of paper in a position where they are unable to touch eachother. how did she do this?

3.you come to a fork in the road and on each side there is a twin, one twin only tells the truth and the other only lies. you can only ask one question to one twin and then you must decide witch path to take. what Question do you ask and witch path do you take?

4. Can you answer this riddle. You can taste it but you can eat it. you can feel it but you cant touch it. you can see it but you cant stair at it. You can walk on it but you can run on it. you can slap it but you cant punch it. you can hear it but you cant listen to it. Can you answer this riddle.

5.What is greater then god, more evil then the devil, Rich people need, and poor people have.

6.A man is in a room sized box. the box is made out of 50ft steel from the roof to all four walls to the floor. inside the box with the man is a table and a saw. how does he get out? (my father made this one up)

Thank me if you like the riddles ^^ gl!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post

!!!>NO LOOKING UP THE ANSWERS<!!!. its no fun that way, the only thing you can do is get some help from others or use your brain.

1. a man hung himself (pretty dark huh?) yet there is no box, chair or anything under him, only a puddle of water is under him how did he get up into the rope to hang himself?

2. Mary has two kids who are allways fighting, so she made them both stand on one sheet of paper in a position where they are unable to touch eachother. how did she do this?

3.you come to a fork in the road and on each side there is a twin, one twin only tells the truth and the other only lies. you can only ask one question to one twin and then you must decide witch path to take. what Question do you ask and witch path do you take?

4. Can you answer this riddle. You can taste it but you can eat it. you can feel it but you cant touch it. you can see it but you cant stair at it. You can walk on it but you can run on it. you can slap it but you cant punch it. you can hear it but you cant listen to it. Can you answer this riddle.

5.What is greater then god, more evil then the devil, Rich people need, and poor people have.

6.A man is in a room sized box. the box is made out of 50ft steel from the roof to all four walls to the floor. inside the box with the man is a table and a saw. how does he get out? (my father made this one up)

1. He is a god

2.She put a wall between the paper

3.I am a god are you?

4.Your wife

5.A wife

6.He kills himself on the table, god takes his soul from the table...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
    1. He is a god

2.She put a wall between the paper

3.I am a god are you?

4.Your wife

5.A wife

6.He kills himself on the table, god takes his soul from the table...
    All wrong but the second one. she slid the paper under the door. gj

Answer the riddles quickly BEFORE OTHERS DO!

Thanks
    1. There was a block of ice,
    he stood on it and hung himself.
    by the time his body was found,
    the ice had melted leaving a puddle of water.
    .:Favorite:.

[IMG]https://i730.photobucke*****m/albums/ww309/Ariez-Skull/Ogre-1.png[/IMG]

"If You Run You'll Only Die Tired!"

Thanks
    1)

He stood on a block of ice.

Thanks
    5) the answer is nothing.

Thanks
    Haha,
    EndRit beat you to it.
    .:Favorite:.

[IMG]https://i730.photobucke*****m/albums/ww309/Ariez-Skull/Ogre-1.png[/IMG]

"If You Run You'll Only Die Tired!"

Thanks
    no actually

same time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    1) fuck riddles
    2)fuck riddles
    3)fuck riddles
    4)fuck riddles
    5)fuck riddles
    6)fuck riddles
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1 2 and 5 have been beaten! 1 by-skull3000- 2 by OO7 and 5 bydarthtrex gj guys! but can you get the rest?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post

1-Dave did it.
    2-She told them if they didn't quit, Dave would eat them.
    3- Just ask Dave.

These are too easy...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    obviously those answers are wrong. Who will answer the most riddles? and who will be the one to beat the grand riddle #6

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    3) Always take the opposite of what they say. This one's old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    3) Always take the opposite of what they say. This one's old.
    Nope the reason is because yes if you go the oposite way after asking the lieng one it will be correct. But if you asked the truth telling one you would be goign to your death. Thats a 50% chance there and its also the wrong answer and yes this is an old riddle.
    Last edited by pain; 06-22-2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: double worded