Thanks
    Fuck The World

Except Albania!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by mental81 View Post
    https://sppow93.googlepages.com/preparation

This is original tutorial /// And for the me not being coder/hacker i proven my
    self to public i arranged two competitions where 2 people got my Giga Hack
    i sent some people my hw spoofer and more . I did more then you ever have arunforce . Tell me when was the alst time u released something . I think you are just Daves friend so he lets you be admin so you canc have accses to hiden forums .

Prove you arent that . Release something good for public . Something that you made alone , I have nothing against you but when someone say iam not good at something that i know i am good at it makes me angry .

I helped public so much people asked me for my mini hack i gaved the hack i given my giga hack to 5 people i gived my UCE and more and more stuff to public non of them are stolen .

Sorry man but you arent that right .
    Ok ROFL, you are the same one who said someone posted WR VIP hacks on **********, and said Google it, and proceeded to tell us how to find it, even though it returned nothing, right retard, and yet you can't even give us a link? You think you have done more than me?! Ahaha, your just THAT retarded. First of all, Dave and Me launched this site from the VERY beginning, so don't even talk. That alone is more than you have done. Ok, two, I have hacked games, online, offline, or what not, but I don't make trainers. I have made an AQ auto-bot for VIP by myself, I may not hacked INTO game servers solo, but Dave and me hacked Helbreath two years ago, which again is a hell more than you can accomplish in your entire lifetime. I don't have time to make hacks, much less care to help people cheat with hacks. Any dipshit can get TMK and put the addresses into a hack, it's not hard buddy. Third, I made an online game pretty much almost entirely on my own, and that is a shitload more complex, funner, and a greater achievement than anything you have ever "made". You say you can code, but it's obvious you can't. I was being nice in that post, and didn't point it out, but when you rip on me, might as well reveal all the shit you made up.

2. Strings
    STRING LINES OF UCE AND CE
    Strings are lines , words that are found in Cheat Engines source code
    these words make CE a UCE that is if you change them properly . PB
    is set to detect these words and by changing them to different ones
    that aren't in their logs we make our ce a uce . These words once compiled
    make DLL library files and EXE application files that we can run then and
    use for hacking and so on .
    Strings are not lines, strings are variables that hold text, dipshit. Words don't make up programs either, they are functions and commands that run in an orderly fashion, till the task is complete.

Punkbuster doesn't even detect words, it uses a signature database similar to anti-virus programs. Each program that is ran on a computer has a signature, sometimes it's a fingerprint ID that can be determined by reading RAM, how the program hooks into the application, or such, and other times it can be a MD5 checksum, which is basically so unique, that when you change one line of code the checksum will be entirely different, hence making it an undetected Cheat Engine, in one particular region. Once again, a debugger attaching to a process is basically one form of a fingerprint ID, which is why changing the method can help make it undetected.

You said it's your tutorial, you didn't even give proper credit to the people who really made it, and you can't code, you didn't even care to explain the code, and my guess is, you can't.

You say you release these hacks for everyone, and shit, but I have still yet to see proof, you can claim all you want, but all these thinks you claim to find, you never give the URL, you just say go find it. These hacks you give could be addresses leeched from any trainer, and you claim you made them, it's not even hard to do. These hack packs you say you released, I don't see anyone winning them, or you having proof that someone actually won, it's pure speculation, so in my opinion, you are a poser that deserves to be banned.

That URL I provided you in which you claimed you got the information from is obviously not it, one, because it doesn't show the picture it has provided, two, you leeched it off forums, hoping to claim it as your own undetected, three, the person who wrote the tutorial has entirely different English than you buddy, so don't even say you made shit when you didn't.
    Last edited by arunforce; 04-10-2007 at 03:39 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    w.e

nice work thourg( if u really did it)

Thanks
    He didn't rip the whole tutorial. In addition he fixed some write mistakes and added some things.

Thanks
    Hmm... I guess for my first post on this site... this topic is fitting.

Some of you may know me from other sites but if you do know of me.. you know of my abilitly to make outstanding UCE's. Maybe you remember "FreeBee V1" that i released to Dluxcoders. That was my first UCE that worked perfectly. So now that were past who i am lets move on to the topic starter. Mental81 (a.k.a - Kristi81 "GS" a.k.a. - Diffusion "TGS") has absolutley ripped this tutorial from the CE forums. How do i know you might ask?.. Well.. this was the first tutorial i tried to get to work for PB enabled games however this tutorial is meant for GameGuard games and not PB. What does that mean you might ask?.. Well.. that means that even if you spend all your time doing this tutorial it will not work for warrock.

Now that we've gotten that all out of the way.... The correct way to make a UCE is about x10 simpler than this one. Infact... the reason he was buggin me constantly about how to make a UCE and even trying to use fake hacks to bribe me into showing him the correct way is because he has no freakin clue himself.

He "claims" to have these great and powerful hacks but when he is put on the spot he cannot come through. Keep in mind he setup a competition for you to "gain his mega-hack" if you could crack the .rar and run the program inside... mind you the program inside was not a program but rather a blank text document converted to an .exe file.

Now any person can "claim" to have all the great hacks but until you prove that you have them your nothing but a poser as someone mentioned. Hell... I have a hack that shoots lightning boltz from my ass and fire from my eyes.. does that mean i have it? probably not.. but what if i have a trainer with a hotkey that says the same?.. does the mean i have it? probably not. Kristi81... your full of shit and should be banned from any hacking site.

If at any point he trys to "trade" hacks with you.. don't worry about what your going to get... just go ahead and send him the hack for free. Either way... you will get nothing in return

Thanks

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

THAT TAKES SUCH A F LONG TIME MIGHT AS WELL GO AND GET LAID IF UR GONNA READ ALL THAT AND DO IT. AND PLUS THE GUY WHO POSTED THAT, STOLE IT. HE DIDNT REALLY FIGURE ALL THAT OUT HIMSELF
    SO MANY FUCKING NOOBS AROUND HERE

Thanks
    First of all its not stolen
    Second of all not riped
    Third its easy
    Fourth i never gived u any link and google stuff or whatever
    Fift You dont need to cover it anymore _ Death _ is part of MPGH staff as well Vi as IP proves .

Sixth i think u should keep you hacking glories to your self
    Seventh i etleast make my own hack not buy them from others and resell

Eith Death i just asked you one and i want buying it my friend was you told envoy it was Dave the friend who was wanting to buy it .
    So if this is true MPGH are newbs that cant make a UCE so they ask me to ask a coder to sel them on .

Then i dont buy dozen of promo codes and put them each in seperate application and say hey look what we made ..

And also arunforce when did u last give any addreses to public fo free or when was lsat u made a tutorial , or when was last u made a free bypass for someone or when was last u made a public uce or when was last u made a public hack rofl man u got nothing .. You sux

NOW HURRY AND DELETE THIS MASSAGE AND BAN ME AND GO CRY TO YOUR MOMY .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    mental is a nub, dave makes all the hacks, he doesnt need to leach from noobs, he doesnt need to release shit to the public, he doesnt need to do jack shit for people that arent VIP, envoy thinks we buy VIP on his shitty site and jack "his" hacks, Dave goes into warrock when he feels like it, i join him, and i help him create his hacks
    Last edited by iverson954360; 04-12-2007 at 07:36 PM.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by mental81 View Post
    First of all its not stolen
    Second of all not riped
    Third its easy
    Fourth i never gived u any link and google stuff or whatever
    Fift You dont need to cover it anymore _ Death _ is part of MPGH staff as well Vi as IP proves .

Sixth i think u should keep you hacking glories to your self
    Seventh i etleast make my own hack not buy them from others and resell

Eith Death i just asked you one and i want buying it my friend was you told envoy it was Dave the friend who was wanting to buy it .
    So if this is true MPGH are newbs that cant make a UCE so they ask me to ask a coder to sel them on .

Then i dont buy dozen of promo codes and put them each in seperate application and say hey look what we made ..

And also arunforce when did u last give any addreses to public fo free or when was lsat u made a tutorial , or when was last u made a free bypass for someone or when was last u made a public uce or when was last u made a public hack rofl man u got nothing .. You sux

NOW HURRY AND DELETE THIS MASSAGE AND BAN ME AND GO CRY TO YOUR MOMY .
    Sorry buddy, Dave and me are the only coders for MPGH. That's why our hacks are high quality, but take time to come out.
    Not only that, you couldn't get his IP if you wanted, only Dave, me, and Endrit have access to forum member IPs.

Funny how this topic proves you wrong yet again: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/general/5421-buying_vip.html

And this topic aswell that was deleted:

All new MPGH Hacks on **********. Hey i just found a pack on ********** that contains all you new VIP hacks. Looks like you got a leecher or just some VIP saveing his hacks on ********** anyways i found the files whit help off google .

Tnx for PromoCode generator its so ql .
    works like a baby and the new VIP hack is so sweet . I dont play other games but its nice to have these hacks . I will use these for my self i promise no to post them anywhere . Iam just to inform you i cna also tell you how i found them . And the person hosting in remote folder has older files/hacks in it two . . I sugest you warn ll your VIPs not to host you VIP hacks on ********** anyways hacks undetected and working as baby .
    And when one of our former members proved you wrong (our hacks are hardware protected, something you don't know how to do) this is what you replied:

Wat Ever i just downloaded and everything worked fine . Go on google and type site:**********.com util:zip mpgh and look for them .
    Funny, you ask me what I've done, and you proceed to say you've done more than me, but when I prove you wrong, you think I should keep it to myself? We don't buy hacks, second, making an UCE is way too easy, Punkbuster is a joke, Dave and me have a UCE so rare, that no one will ever have it besides Dave and Me. =)

Like I said, I don't have the time to make shit anymore, but then again, why make it for public? I just loved being leeched off. When was the last time I made a tutorial? I've made plenty, why don't you go check the public forum. I don't give a shit to give addresses, like I said, any dipshit can find it (you probably struggle just to do it), and I don't do charity work anymore. I don't make UCE, because if I was going to make a Cheat Engine, I'd write it entirely from scratch, like a real coder. So, why don't you go and explain the C++ code? Oh wait, you can't. XD
    When I'm done with my game, I'm going to fuck over Adventure Quest and Maple Story, so why don't you stick around, and see the real power of MPGH? You write so much bullshit, and you can't back up any of it.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Rofl....

When did i become part of a site i just started posting on?... hell... i just made this account a few days ago..

<------- doesn't work for anyone but myself. Apparently Dave and his crew can handle their own site and don't need help from a "n00b" like me. And you wonder why I woudn't give you the source to Freebee... cuz deep down i'm not an idiot. I knew you were trying to give it or use it cuz you or someone else couldn't figure out how to make your own. Either way... that shows that your full of shit when you tried to tell me that "your friend wanted it for a class project". Comon... i've been through so much more shit in my life and to think your going to pull a fast one on me like that. HA.

Thanks

no!!!!!!!

dont use it u will get banded warrock ppl know about this hack they will band u guys i am not admin my friend is warrock admin watch out

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adminkill4 View Post
    dont use it u will get banded warrock ppl know about this hack they will band u guys i am not admin my friend is warrock admin watch out
    Wow...

I must say, I have never experienced shit coming out of someone's mouth before..

I applaud you for that...

Thanks
    if your freind really is a admin.. fuk off this site

i live in the "wallen" in amsterdam, you can come visit me some times?
    Thanks

w>E ARUN TALKS RIGHT and Hey bugmenot

to (mental) insane leecher

w.e.. coding, starts hard, ends easy, 10 minut jobs and hey! u got your own trainer.

you in oppesit, just copy and paste, turtorials and say !

"look i made this turtorial for you ! mental the man"

you wudnt even be bullshittin to us, you just want to be a 'better' citizin of MPGH , your a leecher, a bullshit saying leecher.

im starting to think if u even made your trainers urself, or did you got from other site and edited it, your posts make sence.. enough sence, to understand that your a froob.

go to www.google.nl, type in at search : how to code for dumber peepz then dummies.

by obsedianpk

ps : this is not a bonuss for you, this is a complain dumbi!

i live in the "wallen" in amsterdam, you can come visit me some times?
    Thanks

shudnt the staff close this shit

pure 100% leeching, and when they get caught they say :

"i aint leeching, i just helping people"

pure 100% leeching, and when they get caught they say to :

" im innocent, i was just fucking his dick, while doing this, cudnt see the REAL MAKER "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast