Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

NoBullShit Boosting, LEGIT BOOSTS, NOT CHEAP.

Hello there everyone my name is Garen, and i am a very high diamond 1 ranked player both on EU west and on NA servers and i main Top lane and Jungle - i will jump straight into business, but unlike most boosters who spam threads with win streaks, i will tell you a little about myself first and then post massive win streak pictures from various clients throughout my NoBullShit Boost Journey, at the end of my introduction so hold your horses!

I am doing what i call NoBullShit Boosts which consists of 100% engagement in my clients and getting the job done in the shortest amount of time, i am a fully committed LeagueOfLegends player, i play more than 8 hours a day and i have given lessons and boosted players from all over the world. I am very confident in whatever job i participate in, because i love getting things DONE.

With the new system players are now more than ever willing to pay for boosts because once you get to a new tier, there is no falling back. This means No more noobs who Feed & Suck, No more getting "caught" late game and throwing, No more bad Junglers And a massive opportunity to get better, because once i boost you from silver to gold/platinum you will improve as a player in all aspects since you will face AND be on team with much better players than in the lower tiers you are in now.

Now hold on, why did he say "NOT CHEAP' - yes you are damn right, you need to pay for my skill and commitment in YOUR future League of legends career, i get, pardon my French, Sh1t done.

Okay a couple of things i want to point out, SoloQue is one of the most stressful things to overcome, all the time and energy put into a certain game for it all to flushed down the toilet just because of a Bad player getting caught and throwing the game, yes i know i have been in that boat way too many times and im not gonna lie it even happens in top tier leagues too, but much less frequent. So Garen what are you trying to tell us? - No matter how many throws and bad plays goes on in most games you have to carry through it, and for this reason i highly recommend that once i start boosting, you are welcome to come on a smurf account and spectate me live WHILE I'm boosting your account and i will direct and guide you through some of the key things im doing so you in turn can become a better player once you receive your account back.

When I'm in possession of your account, i will never "ADD FRIENDS" to have a chat and i will NEVER message anyone on your friends list unless its you from a smurf account. I will never buy anything with your hard earned RP nor IP unless you tell me to, i have high respect for anyone's private stuff and i do never take anything without agreement of both parties. If you ever feel like playing on your account while its Boosting time like for example play some normal/ARAM games with friends you are more than welcome too, but keep in mind the Boosting will take a little longer if you choose to do so.

- I will never Rage/afk/troll on your account for whatever reason
    - I will respect and protect your privacy
    - I will help you with various item builds/Mastery Setups for specific lanes(mostly top lanes)
    - I will boost you in a very effective way(usually this happens through jungling because i can snowball all lanes)
    - I will make your account worth something.

Now Lets jump over to the eye Candy, Shall we?

FAQ:

How does the boosting work? I play on your account until i have reached your desired tier and division but you can play on your account if i am Offline, you are NOT allowed to play any ranked games while your account is getting Boosted.

How long does the Boosting take? Depends on how much you bought, but i usually boost 1 division a day as a minimum.

How do i contact you? You have diffrent options like Skype, Email, Ventrilo, Teamspeak whatever you prefer.

How do i pay? Through Paypal.

Prices:

Bronze <-> $30 per division and $35 promotion to silver

Silver 5 -> Silver 4 – 30 $
    Silver 4 -> Silver 3 – 35 $
    Silver 3 -> Silver 2 – 40 $
    Silver 2 -> Silver 1 – 45 $
    Silver 1 -> Gold 5 – 50 $
    BUNDLE SILVER 5 -> GOLD 5 - 180$

gold
    Gold 5 -> Gold 4 – 55 $
    Gold 4 -> Gold 3 – 60 $
    Gold 3 -> Gold 2 – 70 $
    Gold 2 -> Gold 1 – 80 $
    Gold 1 -> Platinum 5 – 140 $
    BUNDLE GOLD 5 -> PLAT 5 - 300$

Platinum
    Platinum 5 -> Platinum 4 – 110 $
    Platinum 4 -> Platinum 3 – 120 $
    Platinum 3 -> Platinum 2 – 130 $
    Platinum 2 -> Platinum 1 – 145 $
    Platinum 1 -> Diamond 5 – 200 $
    BUNDLE PLAT 5 -> DIAMOND 5 - 525$

Payments: This all depends on what division you are in and how far you want to get boosted i have a system which i calculate from and if you contact me we can calculate how much you need to pay. I do Per WIN payments AND tier payments, depending on the situation.

As mentioned many times im not going to give big discounts to anyone and IF there will be a price cut, its going to be small. Only looking for serious people that want serious gains.

Requirements:

Champions - Irelia, Singed, (Katarina)-(Anivia)-(MordeKaiser), akali, Graves/Ezrael, Maokai(Must have)/Nautilus/Hecarim/Skarner/Jarvan/Xin, Leona Or Taric.

Runes - Movement speed quints(This is a MUST)
    - Attack Speed reds(This is a MUST)
    - Armor Yellows
    - Flat or MR/lvl blues
    - Attack damage reds & Quints(This is a MUST)
    - Ap quints

Contacts: Skype -> Garenneverlies_yeshedoes -> or you can contact me via this site.

Have Fun.

Oops, didnt read the bumping policy sorry my bad
    Last edited by garenismystical; 03-13-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

BUMP

bUMPPpppppppppp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Bumping for the wins