Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Angry why does U.S.A. think theyr the best

listen up ******s.. everyone nowadays thinks u.s.a owns every other country, well lemme tell u something it doesnt. were just lucky we have all this money and weapons and power because if we didnt we'd be the ones getting laughed at by other countries so shut the fuck up i dont wanna hear how u think u.s.a is the best because theres no such thing as the best country...

when people think one person or thing is the best, there will always be another person or thing thats getting better so keep that in mind.
    U.S.A is a great country but we are getting too arrogant, oh and also, lil wayne isnt the best rapper. eminem is..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taker65432 For This Useful Post:

dsc101202 (09-14-2010),Marcin96 (11-05-2010),studguy5 (09-30-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    'cause they are the best

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to matt.hewgray For This Useful Post:

barklolbark (02-13-2011),LelouchViBritannia (07-21-2010),NextGen1 (09-14-2010),o0OpurezO0o (02-09-2011)

Thanks
    no theyr not im sorry but ur arrogant too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    USA US THE BEST U TERRORIST FAG

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DemonMonkey0 For This Useful Post:

blackdragon4661 (02-21-2010),CodeHPro (07-05-2009),DarKeneD (10-02-2010),Hardrock80s (11-19-2009),LelouchViBritannia (07-21-2010),LuckyBullet (03-28-2010),Masuya (11-08-2009),o0OpurezO0o (02-09-2011),Quincyc1996 (07-17-2009),reversflux (06-29-2009)

Thanks
    lol im not terrorist i was born here xD

Thanks
    The only problem I have with Americans is the impression that they are as experienced (for lack of a better term) as say China, now don't get me wrong I would choose living in US to China any day but China has been around for THOUSANDS of years. Whereas America has only existed for a few hundred. I would say speaking in terms of maturity America is in it's bratty teen years. Btw, can anyone think of a more imaginative term than fag? Seriously you could say something like "Heterosexually challenged" or "Gayer than Will & Grace" or something "fag" is so overused.

Thanks
    well..... we do have the biggest guns.... :P

Thanks
    They may think that way because of many things: Nationalism, the dollar standard, Best in basket ball(well now thats my opinion), they started the U.N. and is a permanent member(theres only 5), and because many nations sorta depend on them(supplies to help countries). They are a trading partner as well.
    As for China being around for thousands of years, the PRC was established in 1949. Before that things were way different. Even before that, we still weren't unified. warning kingdoms fought many wars + more
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    nah, USA is just a northern country for me, and their residents insist saying that they're America XD
    A high ignorance level is needed to say that!! America is a continent, not a fuckin country -.-

And the Euro is better-valuated than the dollar, and europeans are not as arrogant as the USA residents, who cant shut their mouths saying 24/7 that they're the best, even if they have nothing to do with their country's economy.
    A sinner once, a sinner twice!! No need for confession now...

There is no sweet salvation
    Your soul belongs to me
    A screaming pain for redemption
    My angels watch you bleed

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ad litteram For This Useful Post:

freak11 (11-05-2009),GunsN'Roses (02-22-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    cool down boys
    btw i agree with ad litteram that said euro is better valuated than dollar or whatever but well actually not all americans are arrogant(but i never goes to america ^_^)but i believe not all americans are arrogant(double post)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    well lets define this problem: the world gets a war in 1 erea then the usa want to stay out of it but if we do other contrys get mad at us for not getting involved! i would like to say to thows contrys fuking deal with it for the usa the world is a lose lose siguation other contrys cant handle themselves then we are forced to get into it if we dont we will hafto go throught a war because we dident help so no madder what we do some contry will want our help its not our fault were like... the world police

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ad litteram View Post
    America is a continent
    USA residents, who cant shut their mouths saying 24/7 that they're the best, even if they have nothing to do with their country's economy.
    thank you. North America is a continent. U.S.A. is a country I don't call it America and I live in it. Calling the people American is ok, they were just states before. I Hate the ones who say they're the best but break laws/do nothing<thats why I am not. I am Chinese. I do nothing for the U.S.
    bye

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snizox15 View Post
    well lets define this problem: the world gets a war in 1 erea then the usa want to stay out of it but if we do other contrys get mad at us for not getting involved! contrys cant handle themselves then we are forced to get into it if we dont we will hafto go throught a war
    sorry, PSP limits my text. whats your point? Can you back it up? No...What countries are 'mad'...and world police...thats arrogant. lol dont try to take us back to the 1800's with Teddy Rosevelt.
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HackPack View Post
    sorry, PSP limits my text. whats your point? Can you back it up? No...What countries are 'mad'...and world police...thats arrogant. lol dont try to take us back to the 1800's with Teddy Rosevelt.
    Nice knowing you history, actually United States is one of the world superpower and thus if you have power you have control. Same as the People Republic of China. The Chinese military are very impressive, a huge well-well the LARGEST land forces in the world, but the navy will not match the United States for a while around 50 or so years (so they say). The air force is limited too, so what China's power? The economy, the United States relies heavily on Chinese goods. So it is not wise to piss off good ol'China. As for people thinking that Americans are ignorant, actually not really. That is a stereotype, same thing that Germans hate Jews and the that Jews are smart and have a lot of money.

American does not say they are better, some does. But a little area, you should not follow the saying that Americans are redneck and wild people if you never went to the United States or personally face to face talk to someone not over the internet, then please shut up. That is like me never going to Egypt here in the Middle East and saying that all Muslims are bad or that Muslims thinks that Jews are horrible people.

Now, I am going to go and get myself some SODA.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by taker65432 View Post
    listen up ******s.. everyone nowadays thinks u.s.a owns every other country, well lemme tell u something it doesnt. were just lucky we have all this money and weapons and power because if we didnt we'd be the ones getting laughed at by other countries so shut the fuck up i dont wanna hear how u think u.s.a is the best because theres no such thing as the best country...

when people think one person or thing is the best, there will always be another person or thing thats getting better so keep that in mind.
    U.S.A is a great country but we are getting too arrogant, oh and also, lil wayne isnt the best rapper. eminem is..
    ROFL.. i don think U.S.A is THE Best.. North Korea just just cant blow it away..

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast