Thread: Crysis 3 Esp

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ardagrsn View Post
    This is not work.When I press inject game crashed. MY OS is Windows 7 x86
    Try allowing the Extreme Injector through your Windows firewall, as that may be the problem???

Or some Anti-Virus programs tend to block apps and programs which it doesn't recognize, so check those as well. FYI Origin is more sensitive to AV's than Steam.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vibr View Post
    i download dll file but cant find winject or Extreme Injector v2.1 without trojen virus or etc =)
    Use the link I previously posted:-

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v2-1-a.html

ALL downloads on this forum which have been approved by the admins are safe!!!

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 4fun? View Post
    LOL.......... Good to hear you like the hack & thanks for your positive reaction

Personally I think the friendly box is too much..........it work too confusing all those boxes. Maybe he change that at the next update
    Yeah I agree, but as I mostly play on Maximum/Hardcore servers, you die if you bump into a friendly!!!

Maybe some sort of customizable config or an on-screen menu to toggle features on or off using the 'F' keys, like master131's ESP would be AWESOME!!!

Some more tips to try for all those having probs:-

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center
    File name: vcredist_x64.exe
    File name: vcredist_x86.exe
    MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE BOTH VERSIONS INSTALLED FOR VCREDIST 2010 & 2012.

Also try this; go into your Crysis 3 folder> _Installer folder> directx folder> redist folder> locate DXSETUP and reinstall that. Sometimes those files can get corrupted. If that doesn't work then click the Windows button and type dxdiag> run it and check each tab to see if you have any outdated drivers???
    Last edited by CYBER-SNIPA; 03-24-2013 at 09:44 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER-SNIPA For This Useful Post:

4fun? (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER-SNIPA View Post
    Try allowing the Extreme Injector through your Windows firewall, as that may be the problem???
    Or some Anti-Virus programs tend to block apps and programs which it doesn't recognize, so check those as well. FYI Origin is more sensitive to AV's than Steam. ---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ---------- Originally Posted by vibr i download dll file but cant find winject or Extreme Injector v2.1 without trojen virus or etc =) Use the link I previously posted:- Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    ALL downloads on this forum which have been approved by the admins are safe!!! ---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ---------- Originally Posted by 4fun? LOL.......... Good to hear you like the hack & thanks for your positive reaction
    Personally I think the friendly box is too much..........it work too confusing all those boxes. Maybe he change that at the next update Yeah I agree, but as I mostly play on Maximum/Hardcore servers, you die if you bump into a friendly!!!
    Maybe some sort of customizable config or an on-screen menu to toggle features on or off using the 'F' keys, like master131's ESP would be AWESOME!!! Some more tips to try for all those having probs:- ---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ---------- Originally Posted by 4fun? Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center
    File name: vcredist_x64.exe
    File name: vcredist_x86.exe MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE BOTH VERSIONS INSTALLED FOR VCREDIST 2010 & 2012.
    Also try this; go into your Crysis 3 folder> _Installer folder> directx folder> redist folder> locate DXSETUP and reinstall that. Sometimes those files can get corrupted. If that doesn't work then click the Windows button and type dxdiag> run it and check each tab to see if you have any outdated drivers???
    done every thing shown here game crashed to desktop, never had any hacks that work from 4fun, and why is it only a couple of people can get this working and no one else can . ?
    <> Crysis : Exception Handler <>

Assembly Info :

Exception At : 0x6E8A3B6B

Exception Code : 0xc0000005 ( EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION )
    Last edited by staffie; 03-24-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Thanks
    ?????

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    aw.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to qaz383407 For This Useful Post:

4fun? (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    done every thing shown here game crashed to desktop, never had any hacks that work from 4fun, and why is it only a couple of people can get this working and no one else can . ?

Assembly Info :

Well I'm no expert dude, I just shared the things which have worked for me in the past. It's trial and error to diagnose the problem, there's either an incompatibility issue? Or another program on your PC is causing your game to crash? If your game runs fine without the injector running? Then there must be some sort of conflict somewhere? You could try running Origin and the injector as admin rather than just opening them. Or disable your AV and try running it. I have had my game crash simply due to the AV blocking it. I tried a bunch of them and most didn't like Origin at all. Sadly we're dealing with homemade coding and programs created by ingenious people and not WHQL here!!!
    Last edited by CYBER-SNIPA; 03-24-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post

Assembly Info :

The Exception Code : 0xc0000005 ( EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION ) is a error from JAVA, see at the link
    Bug ID: 6343161 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at JVM.DLL batch process

LOL.... maybe you need to update your JAVA

And I have no idea where that other (0x6E8A3B6B) error comes from?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by qaz383407 View Post
    ?????

Screenshot(s): You can upload this at: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    [IMG] picture or movie name [/IMG]

Thanks
    My problem is that I tried WinJect and that one tells me that it is protected so I cannot inject.
    Then I tried the Extreme Injector and that doesnt say anything and doesnt do anything. >.>

Can anyone help me with this strange problem? ;l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by milkyway View Post
    My problem is that I tried WinJect and that one tells me that it is protected so I cannot inject.
    Then I tried the Extreme Injector and that doesnt say anything and doesnt do anything. >.>

Can anyone help me with this strange problem? ;l
    Are you expecting some sort of notification to say that it has injected? You will only know if it's been successful once you get in-game. As you will see a short overlay message at the top of your screen saying "Crysis 3 ESP v1.0 by King Orgy"

Thanks
    That is just the problem, I've tried both injectors and they dont work. I dont know what to do with the Extreme one but I did not get any message. :l

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Is anyone going to help me with this or not???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    '
    Ok, if you have an error like this picture, than you most download Visual C++ Redistributable's

There are 4 versions of C++ and installed all of them

MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2005
    MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 (x64 AND x86 versions)
    MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 (x64 AND x86 versions)
    MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 (x64 AND x86 versions)

Image-Share - image-jpg-2127-216

I can not imagine that Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 and 2008 works
    And why ...... because Crysis 3 requires the 'Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package. But... you never know
    Last edited by 4fun?; 03-24-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    You need the Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable
    download from here:
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center
    ( VSU1\vcredist_x86.exe )

Or use a different injector
    I've installed it and used different injector like Extreme injector, Perx and Force injector and still it doesn't work btw I'm using windows 7 x64

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hunter and other crysis 3 version might have different executables.
    i coded this hack on the hunter edition

Thanks
    My computer Windows7 X64 install this to normal start the download point must download the x86 to start https://download.microsof*****m/downlo...redist_x86.exe

Thanks
    pls help me(crysis 3) which run through the injector ESP ,I used wininjector and Extreme Injector,but they do not work

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

I can not inject my computer Windows7 X64 graphics card

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

I can not inject my computer Windows7 X64 display card NVIDA GTX 690
    pls help me(crysis 3) which run through the injector ESP ,I used wininjector and Extreme Injector,but they do not work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    My computer Windows7 X64 install this to normal start the download point must download the x86 to start https://download.microsof*****m/downlo...redist_x86.exe
    You need to install that els you can't use the hack

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Admcros View Post

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Thanks
    You need to install that els you can't use the hack

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

I found all this ,does not help

I found all this does not help
    Starting the game, rolled up, doing all the actions in the injector (tried winject and Extreme Injector ) inject click and the game crashes and an error in the injector -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Безымянный.jpg  

Last edited by Admcros; 03-25-2013 at 05:26 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast