View Poll Results: Shall There Be a WoW Section?

Voters
26. This poll is closed
  • Yes, There should be a WoW section

12 46.15%
  • Nah, I don't think a WoW section is a good idea

14 53.85%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I think it should be made, even if you don't like the game this is not for you liking it or not it's for the people in the community that want to discuss about WoW & trade etc etc..

For people that say nobody plays WoW & it's boring well tell the other 5-10million other players that, it's the most biggest, progressive MMORPG out & will be for years to come.

This sig is copyrighted to a complete sarcastic 'Runescape account giver'.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmx For This Useful Post:

TryMe (07-02-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmx View Post
    I think it should be made, even if you don't like the game this is not for you liking it or not it's for the people in the community that want to discuss about WoW & trade etc etc..

For people that say nobody plays WoW & it's boring well tell the other 5-10million other players that, it's the most biggest, progressive MMORPG out & will be for years to come.
    Quoted for 100% truth i quit WoW for 1 year due to addiction....and my brother convinced me to come back and i never play it, well thank's to MPGH XD except when EndRit bans as he has banned me 4 times in the time 2 weeks but anyway when i do get banned i play boring ol' WoW...i don't like WoW as such....a i like to help people who are new and want to have experience because tbh...i like it when they thank me for me telling them how to get on one and like i said there first time/expirence there got onto a WoW private server, or if there are WoW wannabe players who can't be shitted to get the game in stores (either too lazy or out of stock) and i got a couple of free WoW downloads...either buy a "normal" WoW account (you cant use for private server) or make a free private server account...so i'd really like to help people out in the {hopefully} future WoW section, and i'd be so glad to mod the section and *sticky* some of my tut's and possible others

Sorry this is so long rofl phew....fingers hurt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123