Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Post GrandpaDont's Spawning Service

Okayyy sooo I will pretty much do anything for you

I dont charge for specific things i charge for time limits which Im not to picky and im not that cheap to where if im having fun I will most likely keep playing with you and just mess with people... Im also not going to try to sound official because this is a game and I think it was intended to be played like one...

Weapon boxes are good but I don't recommend asking for it because everything in game spawns and if you pick something up your not suppose to that can lead to being caught. =0

Killing people is hilarious ill do it as much as you intend

I fixed the teleport script so all is good in the hood and you wont get pushed back when i teleport to you I also made my own scripts... and no im not selling or giving them out because I don't want them to really spread around.

Payment methods =0

1) cd key makes me your go to guy for as long as you need I also remember my friends

2) 2 dollars buys me a cd key so same as up there

and im not gonna ask for much more because you can easily just buy a bypass and do all this as you see above so thanks and my skype is.....

Also, the reason I am doing this service because my lifetime service guy is offline for like 2 days.... so im doing this to meet new people and just play... Also if you want to add me we can play later when I get a key
    Last edited by Doomey; 03-25-2013 at 03:33 PM.