Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

CD keys for gear on Dayz

Hello, i will be starting a service later this week, start of next week. i would like to know if you guys would be interested in my service what i do is you guys give me a Arma 2 OA CD key (You can buy them off CD key sellers on this website they can be from £/$ 1 - £/$ 10 the key HAS to be valid and UNBANNED) and i will give you gear/vehicles/a teleport on dayZ here are my offers.

Basic Package - You give me 1 Key and you can get. - Any gear you want(eg. a box full of everything in the game ), 1 vehicle you want(eg. chopper, car ect), 1 Telport(eg. i teleport you to northwest with your new stuff)

NOTE that is 1 offer so 1 Key gets you a teleport, a vehicle and as much gear as you need.

Insurance Package - You give me 5 Keys (they all must be valid and unbanned) and you get - the same as the basic package but if you die you can come back and ill give you the same gear you had again and teleport you to where you where when you died.You can come back 5 times. NOTE I WILL ONLY SELL 3 INSURANCE PACKAGES

Final notes
    I will sell unlimited Basic Packages.
    I will only sell 3 Insurance Packages, because i dont want to be going between 10 people every day giving them gear.
    The Keys must be VALID and UNBANNED or i will not accept them.

Contact Me on skype - ian.h.19 (it should be the first one that pops up) if not contact me on here.

To check Key is unbanned and valid use - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...darky-hax.html

When buying keys make sure its a legit seller your buying from, thanks.
    Last edited by DaedricWolf; 04-13-2013 at 08:04 AM.