So, my exam start TOMORROW! Not like 1 test but like the real deal! If i fuck this up i can start the whole year over...

I live in holland, so Dutch and English i know i will pass. (I HOPE) But i am following vehicle Technology. Mostly cars... they will be testing me on 3 section of vehicle Technology, electro, vehicle and engine. Electro will probebly be starting and charging system. Not a big deal.

Vehicle is basicly everything of the car espect the engine and the wiring (The tires, suspension etc)

Engine is simply the engine and gear box.

If you have any tips for me (So you work or worked with vehicels) WHERE DO I HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION ON?! PLEAS i am stressing here

Dont get me wrong, my grades are alright, but i just dont want to be there standing, not sure what to do with the car.

Pleas some tips.

btw, sorry for bad english....

Sorry admins, but i really dont wanna beg or something. But who do i need to contact couse my main account got banned for posting a hack with advertisement. I did not know about the add in the hack and its my first mistake so pleas PM me if you can give me some more info about that