Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Glitching For Newbies!

Hey guys, epicowns again

This is a Guide for new glitchers, heck may be helpful to advanced glitchers..

Chapter1.

This chapter will Tell you how to Find Glitches.
    Well, the easiest way to find glitches is to right click a corner with ur knife.. if you get closer to the wall, this means You MAY! beable to get in! so keep Trying! some glitches are hard, but the harder THE BETTER.

Another way to find glitches is to do this:
    This is the oldest type of glitch..
    Is to go back and forth on a box corner, or a tank corner Remember that you have to be on top of this item.

Chapter2.

This chapter will be describing how glitching was made and its effects on nexon.

Who the hell cares how its made? i just like to glitch ^^

Glitching's Effect on nexon is suprisngly low. I have been glitching on the same account for almost a year, and its my main and i hav't been banned.
    Though nexon has banned glitchers, it isn't likely you'll be banned in a short time..
    Nexon hate hackers more than glitchers ^^

Chapter3.

This chapter is How to glitch more easily.
    The easiest way to glitch into a wall, is to right click it with your knife also known as "Special Attack"
    This brings you in closer to the wall and making the wall thinner, thus more easily to get into..
    Other easier ways include, Print SCREEN.
    This is like a lagg switch.
    There is few glitches that include this now, sense the recent "Waver Rider LEGENDary Glitch patch"
    Though you can still do this to get through those thin walls, usally combined with SA'ing (Special Attacking)
    It is combined by the special attacks grab of the wall making it thiner, then you would usally walk forward to the wall and while walking press "Prnt Screen"

THE END.
    If i helped you please PLEASE thank me^^

Bow down to us...

We are the mpgh Pedo Force!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to epicowns For This Useful Post:

alaphonse (07-09-2009),crackerscrack (07-10-2009),shaddow81 (07-15-2009)