Thread: Know your shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Which was my original point. Hence the sarcastic remark about politicizing things that have nothing to do with what just happened.
    My connection is not between the specific action, but to the time the action took place.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

Who's Amanda Todd? You just act like politics are more important than lives, and only hipster ******s actually use the term bandwagon. You don't need to care since it has nothing to do with you but obviously do care in a negative fashion since you're posting this shit. I'm not affiliated with Afghanistan so I don't care about it, but I was actually there when the bombs were set off, so what happened affects me personally. On the other hand though you're sitting behind a computer screen in Jamaica speculating shit that has nothing to do with you and doesn't affect you whatsoever. Get over yourself. Annoying internet cunt is what you are.
    "I'm not affiliated with Afghanistan so I do not care about it"

Way to prove you're a hypocritical cock guzzling fag pack. I'm not affiliated with Boston, so why the fuck should I care about it? Oh and I'm a "hipster" for using the terminology "jumping on the bandwagon"? Tell me more about how you're a hypocritical moron. Suck a dick like the little ****** you are. And enjoy your ban you little cock riding cum dumpster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

My connection is not between the specific action, but to the time the action took place.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

"I'm not affiliated with Afghanistan so I do not care about it"

Way to prove you're a hypocritical cock guzzling fag pack. I'm not affiliated with Boston, so why the fuck should I care about it? Oh and I'm a "hipster" for using the terminology "jumping on the bandwagon"? Tell me more about how you're a hypocritical moron. Suck a dick like the little ****** you are. And enjoy your ban you little cock riding cum dumpster.
    Why don't you try and insult me a little more? Oh wait I don't think that's possible. You shouldn't care about Boston but you do since you're on the internet speculating the situation and talking shit about it trying to insult people. What's wrong with you dude you seem really angry. Yea hipster for saying bandwagon this bandwagon that, this isn't pop culture this was a terrorist attack that directly affected me like I could have lost my life, and you have the nerve to tell me I'm hopping on a bandwagon? You are an idiot. I'm not even going to stoop to your level by continuing this discussion so don't even bother replying because I'm not even going to read it if you do. Bye.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I can assure you it's not fear, as I find the media absolute rubbish. The media hasn't correlated the tragedies in conjunction with the bills being passed, I still find it highly peculiar that there is always SOMETHING that happens right before these bills are brought into voting. Everytime, SOMETHING happens, it's just too much of a coincidence for me to look at another angle. I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist (I'm not drastic such as believing the WTC was bombed on 9/11 and the planes didn't exist as many others say), but I do look at many angles before thinking what I do, and I find this way too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.
    Thinking critically is one thing, but coincidences do happen. The internet and everyone already knows about the bill, so bombing a bunch of innocent people to cover it up is even to far for our government. And again, plenty of other bills pass without something like this happenes. You are connecting dots that are not there. The simple fact is is that a lot of stuff happens.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

Why don't you try and insult me a little more? Oh wait I don't think that's possible. You shouldn't care about Boston but you do since you're on the internet speculating the situation and talking shit about it trying to insult people. What's wrong with you dude you seem really angry. Yea hipster for saying bandwagon this bandwagon that, this isn't pop culture this was a terrorist attack that directly affected me like I could have lost my life, and you have the nerve to tell me I'm hopping on a bandwagon? You are an idiot. I'm not even going to stoop to your level by continuing this discussion so don't even bother replying because I'm not even going to read it if you do. Bye.
    I'm insulting you because you're fucking cocksucking ******. You insult me for my speculation when all you are doing is speculating yourself. You're a hypocritical ****** and as I have explained, I don't give two shits. The only thing I fucking care about is keeping my freedoms intact.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Thinking critically is one thing, but coincidences do happen. The internet and everyone already knows about the bill, so bombing a bunch of innocent people to cover it up is even to far for our government. And again, plenty of other bills pass without something like this happenes. You are connecting dots that are not there. The simple fact is is that a lot of stuff happens.
    True, but my mind just can't let it go.

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Batman shooting is another example
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It is what it is. I'm just glad my friends are a bunch of lazy drunks/potheads cause I knew they sure as hell weren't there.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

abbadon the second (04-20-2013),Lehsyrus (04-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Now I wonder if these "secret organizations" are really real.
    Like the Free Masons

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Now I wonder if these "secret organizations" are really real.
    Like the Free Masons
    The Free Masons are real but they aren't what they used to be, it's just a "club" now. The Illuminati haven't been around since the 1700's.

Thanks
    "What's truly terrifying is not power itself. But the hearts of those who hold that power."
    -Vitartial (The Familiar of Zero)

Yeah, pretty accurate anime quote. Taking away weapons won't change shit, people will still kill each other. The government is breaking the "trust" between the citizens, especially with CISPA and all that other bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I could really care less about her situation. Honestly, she brought it upon herself. If one thinks of killing themselves, they should just do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borndel View Post
    amanda todd pissed me the fuck off..

whoopdiedoo, she's 1 of the 30590393054954 of suicidal people.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm with OP Amanda Todd was a dumb cunt that killed her self. I hate when people are like on poor Amanda Todd she got bullied. The dumb bitch was showing every one her tits on stick cam or what ever site kids use. Then made a video saying that she fucked one of her friends boyfriends and then the internet started calling her a whore and she an hero. Dumb bitch.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I'm with OP Amanda Todd was a dumb cunt that killed her self. I hate when people are like on poor Amanda Todd she got bullied. The dumb bitch was showing every one her tits on stick cam or what ever site kids use. Then made a video saying that she fucked one of her friends boyfriends and then the internet started calling her a whore and she an hero. Dumb bitch.
    Did she really die?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortopedia View Post

Did she really die?
    ​Yep, dumb bitch killed herself.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Yep, dumb bitch killed herself.
    Damn not like I feel bad but it was her fault .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    We should outlaw murdering people too.

Oh wait...
    Be the Best, Fuck the rest

YouTube Channel: Predator Productions

U.S Army Soldier

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast