2012 Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes

Trailer #1: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/dor/ob...lr_062909.html
    Trailer #2: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/dor/ob...lr_111608.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Seems like a weird 'movie' ?
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I don't know who's the fuck is napoleon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    What's brazzers?

Thanks
    The world will end in 2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Now see, this is something to debate about. They could of just been wiped out, and no one else was able to update the 'Calendar'.

I'm not sure this is going to happen, and I'm not sure if it's not going to happen. Says nothing like that in the Bible, unless that's referring to, of course, the apocalypse.

Thanks
    Im with you Hood.
    I don't believe it.
    But its not like it can't happen.
    So we just have to wait and see.

Someone made up that the world was going to end on 6/06/06
    It didn't end.
    So I have my doubts.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Nah its not gonna happen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    THIS IS OLD AND ALREADY POSTED

BY ME

HEHE

IM BACK
    I am the God.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post

BY ME

HEHE

IM BACK
    GTFO.
    I think it would be pretty cool to see how it happens if it did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

BY ME

HEHE

IM BACK
    You're still a ******.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddkarma View Post
    Im with you Hood.
    I don't believe it.
    But its not like it can't happen.
    So we just have to wait and see.

Someone made up that the world was going to end on 6/06/06
    It didn't end.
    So I have my doubts.
    That was like a quick rumor though. That was made up in the year 06. This 2012 theory, has been around forever. Who knows though, we watched a movie on this in 6th grade about them people and shit. They predicted something else, and it came right, then they predicted this, and we're waiting to see if it's right.

I don't want to say it won't happen, but like you said, it CAN happen. That would be a gay way to die, really can't prevent it. Would be a crazy site, can't even imagine it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Kiddkarma shaddap u choob

@hood make other twitters, the other got suspended fo being racist ******
    I am the God.

Thanks
    Like I said, if it happens it happens we can't stop it if it does.

But really it would be cool to see.

Frankly I'm not afraid of dying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Kiddkarma shaddap u choob

@hood make other twitters, the other got suspended fo being racist ******
    Lol. I lol'd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I belive in 2012 the world ending BECAUSE,

1.there are about 7 mythical reasons why we are all going to die. and i will try to tell you

2.There is ONE logical reason why we are all goign to die. i will tell that one first.

3.On 2012 december 21st a meteor will fly directly inbetween earths crust and the edge of our gravitational pull meaning it will JUST miss us. though either it was 27 years or 27 days or some amount of time the meteor will come back and this time it will come straight for us.

4.nostridamous was a famous oricale he predicted the death of many kings in his time 4 years before they happend. he also predicted the world wars. his last prediction was of 2012. he predicted something about chaos torcher and suffering.

5. the mayans(how ever its spelled) worshiped the sun god and other gods of the sky and stars. They were the first race to make an accurate calander, in fact its more accurate then the ones we have today. there was something strange with the calander though it had three parts to it. The first section of the calander was about their war god coming back as a white man plated with metal on his body (pioneers) The second part predicted the great depression of their people(when they were all killed) also they predicted this would happen to them hundreds of years before it did. the third part and final part abruptly ends on 2012 december 21st. when they predict armagedon will happen and god will recognize his own.

there are many more reasons why 2012 is the end those are just the most convincing storys, there is also another man but i forgot his name. he did something that when he fell asleep you could ask him anything and he would know the answer he cured over 2000 medical problems, the government was amazed with him so they asked his wife if she was recording all his readings in fact she was he made over 75,000 readings. somewhere in that ludicrious amount he said something about 2012. he said he did not know what is going to happen but he said it would be a dark day.

2012 what will happen? well lets just wait and see.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pain For This Useful Post:

rikodou- (07-11-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post

1.there are about 7 mythical reasons why we are all going to die. and i will try to tell you

2.There is ONE logical reason why we are all goign to die. i will tell that one first.

3.On 2012 december 21st a meteor will fly directly inbetween earths crust and the edge of our gravitational pull meaning it will JUST miss us. though either it was 27 years or 27 days or some amount of time the meteor will come back and this time it will come straight for us.

4.nostridamous was a famous oricale he predicted the death of many kings in his time 4 years before they happend. he also predicted the world wars. his last prediction was of 2012. he predicted something about chaos torcher and suffering.

5. the mayans(how ever its spelled) worshiped the sun god and other gods of the sky and stars. They were the first race to make an accurate calander, in fact its more accurate then the ones we have today. there was something strange with the calander though it had three parts to it. The first section of the calander was about their war god coming back as a white man plated with metal on his body (pioneers) The second part predicted the great depression of their people(when they were all killed) also they predicted this would happen to them hundreds of years before it did. the third part and final part abruptly ends on 2012 december 21st. when they predict armagedon will happen and god will recognize his own.

there are many more reasons why 2012 is the end those are just the most convincing storys, there is also another man but i forgot his name. he did something that when he fell asleep you could ask him anything and he would know the answer he cured over 2000 medical problems, the government was amazed with him so they asked his wife if she was recording all his readings in fact she was he made over 75,000 readings. somewhere in that ludicrious amount he said something about 2012. he said he did not know what is going to happen but he said it would be a dark day.

I thought you were going to sleep.
    Stop scaring meeeeh.
    Its not suppose to happen!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post

Nice nice nice. The part that has me, is "the third part and final part abruptly ends on 2012 december 21st. when they predict armagedon will happen and god will recognize his own"I believe in that, so that's what has me. God is going to show himself. The thing I don't understand though, is you would think it would be a GREAT day when he showed himself, and not chaos as we're hearing :/.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast