Thanks

How to take off administrator password in windows vista

I know this is the wrong section but no one seems to reply on the other section the help tech section .
    I need to take off the administrator password on my computer
    i tried using safe mode but only the admin account pops up . is there a way to take off the admin pass ?

Thanks
    You know administrator password ? if not, there's known boot programs used to help you to recover your administrator password so you can log in and remove it.
    Disable User Control Panel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiss2013 View Post
    I know this is the wrong section but no one seems to reply on the other section the help tech section .
    I need to take off the administrator password on my computer
    i tried using safe mode but only the admin account pops up . is there a way to take off the admin pass ?
    Yes there is. If you know the administrator account password to login on it, or any other administrator account in your computer, acess one of them and go to Control Panel. Click on Users Accounts, and you will see a option to remove your account password (''remove a password"), click it and go through the process to remove the password.

If that's not the case, and you don't know your account's password for some reason,reboot your pc, click F8 before Windows loads. You will be prompted with a boot options menu, select "Start Windows in Safe Mode" option and you will be able to login in one Administrator User Acc bypassing the password process ONLY IF you didn't make any changes to your system default settings
    , when you reach the Welcome screen. Go to your Control Panel and change the account's password through the Users Accounts link. After changing it, reboot your pc normally and login as the admin you just changed the password to. Now go throught the first instructions above on this post and you're good to go. Remember that this only works if you didn't make any changes to your system default settings.

if the password to acess an account is still required after booting up in safe mode, then your best chance now is using a Windows Password Recovery Tool:

https://pcsupport.abou*****m/od/toolso...ssrecovery.htm

Choose what best suits your needs. Some reset your password, others crack it. You will need a blank CD and another computer in order to do this. All the info and downloads you need are in that link.

Last edited by corssa; 04-20-2013 at 04:56 AM.